What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

The motivation that moves me to be in the world of cryptocurrencies is undoubtedly the opportunity to generate income in different ways and this is just beginning.

• +1 1

generate money and profits in the short and long term through different ways, such as mining, trading or investment I like it very much and it is also the future of the world economy.

In the world of criptos I have learned to know, appreciate the new things of the future, for example, the bitcoin to your home no one knew that it would serve well, I also didn't know within a couple of years, it was intensifying its use and started a real technological revolution of information through social media today we can appreciate how much information there is in the world about bitcoin and its derivatives I think that is a pleasant surprise for us as pioneers in order to transmit the satisfacio that criptos given us to get to know thanks to this we have been able to invest and get some profit with the passing of the years

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

In my case, what encouraged me to use cryptocurrencies is the need to find a new way to generate income.

It has been an extraordinary experience and now I can say that I live by trading cryptocurrencies, at first it was not easy but over time you perform better

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Hellow my friend, my main encouragement in the world of cryptocurrienses is to gain knowledge so that i can implement it when i will start trading in these currencys. Thanks you

• +1 1

In my case, it has been pleasant to learn and get to know this interesting world which I was completely unaware of and due to these changes that we have had, I focus and it has brought me good times, having my exchange, my wallet, my first balance was great and managing now with more fluid and knowledge that is obtained with dedication and commitment.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I love technology and it lies in my mind.Even the idea of using this technology in the future excites me.I want to be involved in this technology beforehand and get all the necessary information.Blockchain really has an incredible technology and potential.

Edited by expert_para
  • +2 1

I was curious about cryptoworld, I didn't know about it in the beginning, actually I didn't believe in it in 2013, I didn't believe there something called "making money online", but one day my coworker reminded me about it and i started looking into it and then I joined a crypto group in telegram and started reading which I still do. And now I try to trade on different platforms with different coins, sometimes I make money but sometimes I loose it but my deposit slowly growing which I am happy to see.

• +4 1

At its core, bitcoin is a smart currency, designed by very forward-thinking engineers. It eliminates the need for banks, gets rid of credit card fees, currency exchange fees, money transfer fees, and reduces the need for lawyers in transitions… all good things.

• +3 1

The best known cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin and Ether, but new crypto-currencies continue to be created. People could use cryptocurrencies to make quick payments and to avoid transaction fees. Some people may purchase cryptocurrencies as an investment, hoping it will increase in value, and it is also an excellent investment for the future.

• +2 1

Bitcoin enables certain uses that are very unique. I think it offers possibilities that no other currency allows. For example the ability to spend a coin that only occurs when two separate parties agree to spend the coin; with a third party that couldn’t run away with the coin itself.

• +4 1

My relatives and friends encourage me to practice cryptocurrency.  I want to learn how to invest in cryptocurrency, how to trade.  This is very interesting to me.

• +1 1

I am very excited about the prospect of using cryptocurrency, not just as a money equivalent, but using it as a way to earn something as a result of doing some type of work.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I think that what encourages us all to enter the world of cryptocurrencies is the possibility of generating income from home. I personally came to know about cryptocurrencies for economic reasons while looking for how to generate sources of income from home online.

• +2 1

I am very excited about the prospect of using cryptocurrency, not just as a money equivalent, but using it as a way to earn something as a result of doing some type of work.

I've been an entrepreneur and venture capitalist in the cryptocurrency industry for a long time, working with numerous projects.

We are seeing more managed money and, to an extent, institutional money entering the space. Anecdotally speaking, I know of many people who are working at hedge funds or other investment managers who are trading cryptocurrency personally, the question is, when do people start doing it with their firms and funds?

Yes, we have to give everything its time.  In the world of cryptocurrency and trading, the rush to make a decision makes you a failed trader or investor.  In my opinion, we should give more of our time to learn more about cryptocurrencies because everyone needs time to become a master.

• +2 1

What  drove me into Crypto currencies world is the need of money, I had no idea about it, I thought I may be able to make couple of bucks daily here but by time I realized that people are getting rich here.

Edited by Abdalrazig
  • +2 2

"We grow by lifting others"

I really don't have anything else to do and i like this field because it's online and easy and it depends on skills and luck so i had to gave it a shot. 

• +1 1

Both the privacy of the funds and the speed of transactions and in turn the universal to carry out operations around almost everyone, that is what encourages the use of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

It encourages me that I can generate more money, it encourages me that one day I can get to hit a cryptocurrency that will be worth a lot of money as has happened to several people and it also encourages me that it will be the currency of the future.

• +2 1

la motivacion por la cripto empieza por la necesidad de tener otra fuente de ingreso cada dia aprendiendo mas e informandome atraves de los foros y tratando de sacarle maximo provechoa los airdrop que da yobit.net que algunos han sido muy buenos

To take my investments in cyrptocurencies. I think this investment will earn more than other derivative assets in the market. Also, virtual mining is promising.

the truth, my friend in the begining.. i did not care about cryptocurrencies and i thought it was just a scam on people but as i progressed in science.. i became an integral part of me and i spent alot of time in this field to make money and learn ways and strategies to profit