View the category you belong to in this forum - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

View the category you belong to in this forum

Hi gentlemen thank you so much for your opinion and the cryptotalk talk platform I am newbie Hare so I have not too much high category I am trying to get knowledge from this form and thinking for the further investment on this platform

Hello friend, Reality talking, we are the entire fall in the third class from the start. From the start we as a whole simply need to bring in cash that is the reason we are here. At the point when we are beginners, we simply need to acquire. Be that as it may, since individuals change, the objective of others are changing until it tumbles to the first and second class. Since the third classification didn't keep going for a really long time if its for cash as it were..

I think most of the people are here just to make some extra money because the form is offering a very good opportunity that is why I am here to there is no double faced in this

I comprise additionally ended posts allied to this. for the reason that a ration of fill lone reach for funds and they don't smooth tell what  they are rearrangement about. They perfectly fulfill 30 posts no difficulty folks are important or not. They solve that lone for money. But we are at this point for funds as to cut a long story short and we be familiar with that. But we moreover get to enlarge our comprehension and open out in sequence about crypto humanity also. perhaps this will avoid the others to get the picture the crypto and the forum better.

On 4/28/2020 at 11:42 PM, Babubu609 said:

There are many friends of which I can't isolate but they know theirselves. Well everyone is here for a reason which differs from one another but the real users are here for many reasons which can be explain base on hierarchy for example:

1. category one: there members that  are here for money and knowledge (only few members could fall into this group the legit posters with good qaulity posts and meeting new friends) this could be at least 20/100% estimately

2. Category two: members from this category can be categorize to at least 30/100%that are here for knowledge and money.

3. Category three: members from this category are here only for money. This members are not ready to make good post from this category we have the low quality posters and spammers altogether to be at least 50/100%.

The  try to be among the category one or two because this are the type of members that are the forum are always ready to welcome this topic is created to remind you and motivate you best of luck Friends. Happy posting and more earnings.

It's really good post, I just say that many people used this forum as part time job . But many of them use this forum for knowledge and business. Because they interested in trading. And best option of trading to learn about digital currency exchange

I think I'm here for the knowledge and experience the earrings are an added bonus. Till date I have recieved a vast amount of knowledge and information that I have found very useful and interesting. 

I am a member of the number one category because I want to make money and learn from it. I want to learn about digital currencies and learn to trade. It's been a month since I joined this forum and I spend most of my time here just reading. Because if I had the knowledge, I would be able to make money from this forum. So first we need to learn then by working hard we can succeed and earn income from this forum.

Everyone is here with the main purpose of earning and I think nothing is wrong in it as I also joined this forum to earn but after joining the forum I feel that this forum is more than that as It giving us a good platform to learn about cryptocurrency its trading and investment and exchange and giving us information about useful wallets and many more.So Now I am here to learn and to earn as well.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

The percentage of those people who are here for only earning this is because in covid-19 lots of people loss their jobs and facing financial problem so i think this rate is high 

I agree that people use this forum for different purposes. I use this forum for finding knowledge and learning purposes about the cryptocurrency world and I am glad I earn some free satoshis while doing that. Also I like to share my experiences and findings with other people. This platform is great that it provides us with all these opporunities. Thanks

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

you can go wherever you want. If you are a beginner and want to learn basic things about crypto talk then you must view the beginners category and there are several other categories as well where you will get heavy amounts of information and knowledge in all of the topics you are interested in. There is no restrictions in where you can post and where you cannot. It totally depends on your interest.

On 12/18/2020 at 7:25 AM, usamah said:

Yes, brother, this classification varies from person to person. Everyone entered this site to earn money and when we found the topics useful and important and with great benefit, we found ourselves engaging in this great world called
Cryptocurrencies profit has become a routine that you receive on your daily work. As for the knowledge of cryptocurrencies, it increases on a daily basis. Therefore, whoever continues on this site will automatically have more knowledge.

Subsequently lets constantly preeminent class of subject that you be capable of and you are being paid rewarded for it but the glitch will be with individuals who perfectly think about about their payment and they don't nurture if the forum will struggle in.

Thanks dear for sharing this it's such an informative post but unluckily majority of the members are here to earn money rather than getting information .We all are here for the purpose of earning but  what I would suggest Is that first we should learn than start earning.

On 4/28/2020 at 11:42 PM, Babubu609 said:

There are many friends of which I can't isolate but they know theirselves. Well everyone is here for a reason which differs from one another but the real users are here for many reasons which can be explain base on hierarchy for example:

1. category one: there members that  are here for money and knowledge (only few members could fall into this group the legit posters with good qaulity posts and meeting new friends) this could be at least 20/100% estimately

2. Category two: members from this category can be categorize to at least 30/100%that are here for knowledge and money.

3. Category three: members from this category are here only for money. This members are not ready to make good post from this category we have the low quality posters and spammers altogether to be at least 50/100%.

The  try to be among the category one or two because this are the type of members that are the forum are always ready to welcome this topic is created to remind you and motivate you best of luck Friends. Happy posting and more earnings.

@Babubu609 yes my friend obviously you are a hundred percent right, I was read it all your post and I also got much learning from your experience. I was having little knowledge about it but learning from your post I got some experience from it. And sure I want to be applying these devices and text and experienceable lines on my own posting method. I wish you all the best my friend for further posting material and sharing this piece of information with us especially thanks. 💞💕

• +1 1

On 4/28/2020 at 7:42 PM, Babubu609 said:

I guess am amongst the category 1 because I am here for both knowledge and money, most importantly I came into crytpotalk to earn some income so I can use to close some loop holes.

I believe most members are here for the money alone.

I thik yes you are sharing here the lot of information about the possibilities categories but I think your percentage is not sure. It is not correct and no duchy mostly people's are here for earning money.

• +1 1

This is a very good post.  Crypto Forum is a great forum.  We should really think about which department we are in.  We need to learn something good from this forum along with our earnings.  We don't just have to earn money in this forum, we have to gain good knowledge from this forum.  Thanks.

Yes you are right  i belong to catogery two .its a my honest answer.beacuse i want to  gain knowledge and earn money.different people come here for different reason .some come here for earn money and some come here for knowledge but its depend on your thinking .my thinking is that if i have not knowledge then i never earn money at this forum.so different people  have different thinking.best of luck.

Am a new beginner here so am in this forum to achieve and gain more money and also benefits and gain more knowledge from my forum members

Categorically, it is basically absolute of how each individual member are so fortune in joining the forum for various reasons.

In your afore listed categories. I'm sure each of the member will join for one or two reasons in any of the categories.

• +1 2

I think I belong to catagory two. i came here to earn and learn at the same time.If I wanted to earn I must have used this poating time in other activities. But I came here to know about cryptocurrency.Iwas a newbie to crypto when I came here .Cryptotalk helped me to come this far.

You will definately get earnings here it is a fact .

So we should have thirst for knowledge .

If we work hard for the sake of knowledge you will definately get good earnings also . 

Work for knowledge . You will get life long lessons of cryptotrading . You will get that much knowledge that can change your fate.

• +3 1

Hello, I think that although our intentions are to learn and win, we see many people who use only to win, and that may be something that does not benefit their growth that can be given with cryptomonies, so I see that it is better to fight to seek better goals in terms of wanting to excel with valuable knowledge that we find free in the forum.

@Babubu609 Its important you are able to grow the right effort to it , we need to keep on growing and finding the right solution to what we are doing right we need to find good effort to it,  its really good to find that power that helps you in growing the forum its really important , so to me Find solution to it, and be sure to grow and be sure to it. @glory50 that is really powerful and be good in it

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Crypto talk forum. It is a very great platform that help all his hardworking members to gain a lots of things. That is why i have made my right decision of joining crypto talk forum. Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1