How many times fallen victim to scams. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

How many times fallen victim to scams.

Scammers are everywhere and they'll bring some exciting stuffs to you in order to sway your hard earned money, I've felled for their antics up to four times, but I've learned my lesson. Anyone who got scammed is as a result of his/her greediness. 

On 4/27/2020 at 8:26 PM, George10 said:

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

Hello mate, if I should count the number of times I've been scammed, I do smile and say I won't get scam again, when I started investing in crypto currency, I was scammed several times but  there is a saying " anything that doesn't kill you, make you stronger" am strong and wise now.

• +1 1

Personally I haven't yet fallen into such scams but I know many of the members might have. The reason why I haven't fallen is that being a beginner I haven't invested or traded any coins and I'm learning about it so I'm waiting for the right chance. 

Since, I'm a newbie I haven't experienced it anything so far! But I will keep a note of all these and keep working hard. Until I achieve success.

Thank you!!

i deal with and the type of cryptomarket project and i discuss these has been very helpful and i think that is the output and when you don't get greedy on money and if you don't i trust anyone on the Internet.

Well friend scammers are hackers directly not attack my account, but I invest some scam project, like i invest in telegram bot and loss 20$ dollars next time in hype site there also 20$ dollars, and some other sites near 30$ dollars, because I can't research proper way so these scammers stolen my investment, but now I am so care full about any project.

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

So many people have been scammed a lot and this is what makes them more better in crypto. When you get scammed you will realize that there are certain things that you shouldn't do and it will make you look for the proper way.

• +1 1

I have been fall a victim to scam 1 time. It was when the UNI coin launched. Everyone know how the UNI airdrop was. It was historical in many's opinion. So a telegram user dm'ed me showing his wallet balance fill with usdt that he got from UNI. He said that he want to give me some and asked me to give him my address with screenshot. So i sent it to him. Then he went offline. The very next moment i found  that i am unable to enter in my wallet. It was asking pin to enter which i never given. Thank god that my wallet was empty. So i suggest never ever reply those unknown user that dm you with offers or chance to win money.

I surmise 3 or multiple times when I was novice in crypto I put cash in message bots however I didn't realize that a large portion of them are trick I lost around 50 usd yet I took in a tune in and I wont put resources into cash doubler locales and bots once more.

Fortunately, I don't experienced things like that and ideally I will never encounter it. I believe that is the yield when you don't get avaricious on cash and in the event that you don't confide in anybody on the web regardless of whether they were offering you a lot of cash.

1 hour ago, Hauwamambe said:

So many people have been scammed a lot and this is what makes them more better in crypto. When you get scammed you will realize that there are certain things that you shouldn't do and it will make you look for the proper way.

Exactly many of us who got scammed before we have learnt a big lessons specially my self I was warned by a friend to stay away from scam sites as a newbie in crypto but I was blinded until I lost my funds but I'm not regretting because this experience has relieved me and gave me chance to opt for another means of earning crypto and found this lovely forum.

Fortunately I have not suffered any type of scam and I hope that never happens, I have read a post giving advice to avoid this type of situation and I will be very precarious from now on

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

We must all pay attention to the direction of the fraud issue. I was defrauded once by a fake platform in which I put some money and then they defrauded it and stole my money, so my advice to novices is not to trust any unknown platform or you have no friend who tried it.

• +4 1

My friend, every person is exposed to cases of fraud and fraud and exposed to embarrassing situations because of this phenomenon and I was subjected to several attempts, but I was very careful and turned away from them immediately

In fact, I have never encountered such matters nor encountered an impostor. I hope I don't meet him. I am careful as well as I have friends on this forum to consult and get their opinions. They are a special senior member here.

Joined a Telegram airdrop group earn some certain coin, I was asked to withdraw and before withdrawal I should pay the gas fee to a certain address and I did, I'm still waiting for my coin to be paid

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Since when i started crypto currency I have never been scammed before but  almost get scammed by some scammers but I don't have money to send to them had it been I have money then I would have send them money and that is why I can loose my money.

The journey to becoming a crypto expert includes getting scammed along the way. Infact it is also part of learning because you get to understand the platforms that you should stay away from and those that you need to hold unto.

Fortunately for me, I have never committed fraud, whether in the cryptocurrency or on other sites, and I hope that I will never fall into such a thing, nor for all members, as it is very bad

I have fallen a victim multiple times but this is because i did not understand how things worked then and also didn't have a forum like this to make an enquiry. But you have this forum, you can ask questions and many people would help you out right away.

On 4/28/2020 at 3:26 AM, George10 said:

Personally I have been just scammed 3 to 5 times on my life, internet and in real life. Having a trust issues personally has a advantages in terms of scam and cheaters. First thing to have on your mind is that, don't believe in 'free' things or easy work = more money. Because that would just be a bait for you! I hope this thing helps, thank you.

No bro i don't faced problems like that you talking about because this is my specialty that if someone send me a project for me to scam with me so first of all i send that project to some senior crypto youtubers to research on it and guide me on it then I take the decision on the advice of that admins to enter that project or not.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I've been the victim of scams almost a couple of times, I can't do a lot of movement for all this, you must rate it in the comments so I can get tokens

I fell to double payment website which you can earn double when you deposit your crypto. I believed them because I did not know about their technique to scam us. I saw a lot of youtube tutorials saying that website is legit but their technique is doube the crypto for  week and then encourage member to invite people to use that too. After 1 week, they stopped the payment and take away our deposit 

• +1 1