How many times fallen victim to scams. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

How many times fallen victim to scams.

Until now I have never been cheated in the crypto world, I have always avoided messages from strangers from Telegram or email. Don't trust anyone who offers loans or requests for help who get you to reply to messages from scammers. Avoid contact with scammers, because that's the first time you have been hit by a scammer.

• +1 1

Well, I saw your explanation to the girl above about how a person is exposed to deception and theft. My question here as a beginner is how can I protect my money from theft, especially since I do not know how to get my money, that is, when someone wants to help me withdraw money!

• +1 1

Hello my friend, as a beginner, I have not been exposed to any fraud. Will the fraudster enter my account or what do I hope this idea clarifies to me and thank you

After I took money to participate in the AirDrop campaign, I fell victim to it a few years ago when I joined the AirDrop campaign.Some will offer a nice gift or flower in exchange for your personal information.  Don't believe it easily, it could be a scam. Third, don't open suspicious emails or links sent to you by unknown people.

Actually have never been scam before and I thank God that I am not anxious of doing business or transactions because I am skeptical before I do any transactions, from the explanation of a person I know if it's scammer or not, we should at least have a little knowledge, skills or experience about cryptocurrencies first and it's the most important aspect before engaging in all transactions.

Bro it is true that their is many scammers on internet and their try to steel other people money all the times but we should be careful form them and never trust anysite before getting full proof about it .

I was previously scammed by the Hiyp sites that promised me to double my capital in a short period of time, of course my lack of experience at this time, was the reason to easily falling into their traps, until I got to know this amazing field, which one of its basics is the Proof of work  (POW) , there is no profit without work .

i have fallen many times the victim of scammers ,but i am now experienced about the scammers ,now i can easily detect the scammers ,i want to say to all my brothers working on this forum that if a person offer you to invest and say you to give very high amount profit remember that he is scammer dont delieve on him he is deceting you ,so be careful about those which offer you high amount of money mostly they are at telegram.

I was duped simply once meanwhile I did a beginner. I utilized to work in investment bots, and people invited me for a precipitate to not be capable to withdraw profits. When I dropped I dissipated all my money. I don't require to memorize them. I assume no user becomes a scam in the future. 

I am a new beginner here. So till now i didn't fall to any kind of scammers . But now i know that how people falls into scammers offer. So i will try to avoid those offers. I will not invest before research and senior advice. 

Yes, basically!  I joined a team and they offered me money for referring 10 members to the telegram with the link.  Basically!  I had 10 members added to the telegram and they did not pay me and after that I left the group.  Yes, basically!  We should be very careful about this type of scammer and should not believe in this kind of offer.

Scammers will make you think they are your friend, they show you false evidence and make you believe that it is a good investment when you send them your money, they disappear, you have to be very careful with these types of people 

• +2 1

For me i  have not entered the field of cryptocurrency for a long time and I have not fallen into the trap of fraud and fraud until now. I learn from this forum on these methods and try to avoid falling into them.

I once fell victim of a scammers.They hacked my social media account but with the help of some friend i was able to recover my account.From that moment i try to avoid all their traps ignoring them or reporting them.

I didn’t fallen victim to scam yet. Cause i always observe everything. Scammer always try to seduce us by giving attractive offers. I always avoid these type offers. 

21 hours ago, Trainz said:

Let me be honest with you, when ever I read your comment ,I feel as if am reading a story that is going directly to what I want, as ,it is very beneficial and members will find it easy to understand

Thank you for the praise and your honest opinion @Trainz 😄. I am glad that I am able to help others and that they are learning something new from me.

22 hours ago, Trainz said:

I did not get scammed because I just got engaged into crypto, 

Well then your journey has just begun. So, you should try to get as much knowledge as possible because it will help you to recognize and avoid scams and your progress will be easier. 

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I believe it's really important to do detailed research about anything before investment and I think that's why many people get scammed, because they don't do enough research and because crypto market has a lot of scams you will get scammed at some point.

Luckily, I haven't been through such scams till today. I am really aware of such scam activities and I want to suggest everyone to be prevented from such. These can actually loose our money and our reputation. We must be careful about scamming sites and unauthorized logins. 

• +1 1

On 4/28/2020 at 12:26 AM, George10 said:

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

Dear I also faced it many time mean they try to attract me but I always avoid them because my brother always guide me and if I saw something like this I first ask to my brother and then if he say yes than I do that we have to careful about this. The scammers always attract the mind of people by showing them big amount so first we google it and get some information about it that it is fake or not and then do that work.

• +3 1

Yes you are right. There are many peoples that fallen victims in scam. Because they are innocent and secondly they want to more money for becoming the rich.so therefore scamers caught them very easily.

• +1 1

I have suffered losses from fraud several times over the entire time. These were mostly ICO projects.What motivated me to participate in them was the big promise of a high coin price. My advice to beginners is not to join projects that promise a high price or interest.

Edited by CryptoMaxim
  • Useful or interesting 1

To be honest from 2 weeks I start working here.still I am doing my work calmly and peacefully.i face no any difficulty in my work.i don't face any scammer and not victim of scammers.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/28/2020 at 4:14 AM, George10 said:

A scamer is someone who can pretend to be a helper to you in the name of wanting to make you some profits by shows you fake proof that seems to be true and good investment plans therefore, you willingly send them your money and after that they vanish and block you,you should avoid such.

There are many kinds of scammers but one kind of scammers is the one that you expose us since it tells you everything very nice about the investment because they are authentic manipulators of the brain therefore you have to be very careful
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck to all

On 4/28/2020 at 11:30 AM, Saj555 said:

Unfortunately  I have been scammed once in a converting money platform. They opened an platform for exchanging my cryptocurrencies into my local flat money. But when I gave them the cryptocurrencies then they blocked me and never contacted with me. That's the first time I got scammed. And after that also in a Telegram channel I got scammed. But those are my sad story and I don't want to remember them. I hope no user get scamm in future.  

Sorry fo the scamme, I pray you shouldn't fall victim anymore, thank God I didn't undergo any process on converting money platform because I'm still new hair. With this your experience you have shared, I now get to Know that even on converting  money platform one can be scamme. So thanks for sharing the experience.

• +2 1

Yes there are many peoples that have been scammed many tumes because they don't know about it strategy and they are greedy and cause the lose. So ba careful and away from the scammers.