Gap between total topics and total posts. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Gap between total topics and total posts.

I think the reason is that people no longer create new topic other than the old ones on the site and they only want to increase their post count and cannot raise any new idea or suggestions.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

It's very important that we create new topics, but it's also expected that there will be a gap between useful created topics and  useful posts. Reasons because a single posted topic could receive over about 25-30 post, which the reason for the hug gap.

On 4/27/2020 at 7:49 PM, Dmasked said:

As you can see in the media below, the statistics of forum are :

Total number of topics : 9124

Total number of posts  2652445

From these statistics it is clear that there is a huge gap between total topics and total posts. The number of topics are in mere thousand but the number of posts are above a pair of MILLION. This unhealthy gap indicates that users are unnecessarily commenting on topics and not posting any if their own for discussion.

It is true that this is a platform to promote discussions but it doesnot mean that we keep on writing about the same thing daily. I have seen users replying multiple times on a single topic and that is not necessarily bad but if you reply just for the sake of earning without any requirement of information then it is an abuse of the platform.

You must only provide sufficient and relevant information. Long thread of conversations that are basically useless doesnot act for the betterment of the forum. Your information and knowledge is valuable only if fulfills a purpose. Any piece of information that has no relevancy or purpose has no worth in a healthy discussion. 

It would be so much great if all of us took a little bit of time to learn more so that we can post few informational topics daily that will promote healthy and meaningful discussions in the forum.

Screenshot (62).png

Thee are colossal distinction between number of points and remarks in light of the fact that generally individuals are centering in finishing 30 valuable substance. They don't consider making New great posts.

The forum need to grow and for that the users have to work an extra ounce . Yes there are like a million replies to a same post , and members are talking the same thing again and again. But of course one van never dream of matching the number of topics to the number of posts because of the slow process of progress on the cryptoworld. But as time progresses , the world of crypto will be explored faster and more efficiently and then we can see the gap decreasing as the number of new terms and ideologies increase. Let's hope it comes sooner .

The findings shows that majority of people in this forum only focus on replying topics just to complete their posts per day. There's a need to also create useful and informative topics so that people will benefit from it also.

You are right my dear.There is a lot of difference in posts and comments on this side, so people mostly comment so that their maximum post can be useful and get earning .Apart from this, one  thing is that it is very easy to comment but it is very difficult to add a new topic and sometime created is deleted due to the rule break so most people comment on the post  

People was scared to making topic because they avoid making topic because they don't know maybe thier topic distrub thier reputation so that's why people use to create a reply more than topics

What is your reason of not making topics

There are various  of contrasts among All out posts and whole factors considering that people are presently zeroing in on posting.If they composed the subject matter, there would not be such loads of distinction, so we need to compose the challenge with the intention that the difference may be decreased a bit.

I think that kind of result is normal because as we can see, there’s a lot of members including all the brand new and newbies account here in forum, so that the total number post is much higher than total number of topics. Many users here are just sharing their opinion and knowledge because they are familiar on that topic that’s why they are enjoying in creating useful post.

• +2 1

I would say that the total number of posts created by the members of the Crypto Talk Forum is very low, which means that the members have a lot of interest in creating posts and not a lot of interest in creating new topics to help people.  Provides an effective ranking system to ensure that payments are made.

• +1 1

Because most people have publish ideas that they might inquiry about and they only want to increase their post count and cannot raise any new idea or suggestions.

• +2 1

You have chosen a very good topic.  There are many people on this platform who just do replies and do not create any post on their own.  It is not right .  You need to create new ideas that will benefit you and others

• +5 1

I think one of the reason why the number of points is less than the number of comments is that individuals are a bit anxious to post their unused subjects since they are anxious of rehashing the points or indeed getting prohibited. Not getting sufficient of answers is additionally another fear. But we ought to overcome our fear and attempt to supply valuable data with the points.

• +1 1

At least some have tried to create new threads that don't look like spammers, but they're not getting any answers.  This brings me one more reason for the gap.Create their own posts and like to comment on other posts.  But in my opinion, beginners can take their time because it's better to do nothing wrong.

• +1 1

There are lots of post in crypto because everyone just focus to earn money. That's why they just give post because it’s not take time rather than create a topic. I think we should have to focus on the creation of new topics. This is so much need here. Day by day quality of this site getting down because of less new topic        

Thee are tremendous contrast between number of subjects and remarks in light of the fact that generally individuals are centering in finishing 30 valuable substance. They don't consider making New great posts.

Yeah i can see that ,there is a huge difference between topic and post. There are alot of reason why topic number is lower than the post. In this forum topic has to be perfect. You can't create similar topic like another. So you have to create a new topic on your own.  Most of the members don't have the knowledge of creating topic . That's why there is huge difference. 

I couldn't say whether this of the proportion of the post and remarks are by and large distinction, as essentially I have a greater amount of remarks than my really post which I've made here, yet I will in any case contribute on gathering as to make unique posts.

• +2 1

I think such a large gap is due to the fact that an interesting idea, thought is needed to create a topic. It is advisable to write a few paragraphs, add a couple of photos. From a preparation point of view, the messages are much simpler :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Yes there is a wide gap between number of post and number of topic. It is because all the numbers in crypto talk can create a topic but people will only reply to it if the topic it's used for them. So if you already spamming talk by creating simple topic it will affect us negatively so don't do it . Please try to post good contents.

There is huge gap between the number of total posts and topics. This is because most of the users don not post topics. I don't know why they are not creating topics. We can learn more from creating posts than commenting on post. So request all the users to post topics. All the best.

I think the gap is because the people find it more easy to comment on a post against writing a new topic .But I think members should post new topics as well because that can also help other members to get some knowledge.

Yes dear there is great difference between number of topics and number of posts. Because most the people create contents on a single topic. So one topic consists of hundred posts. In this way number of posts increased.

There is a huge difference between creating a post and making a topic.

Because people are focusing to create their 20 useful posts so they can earn some money. And don't pay focus to create a helpful topic. Because they wants to earn money.

Yes  this reason that people can not create new topics.  Because mostly people have published ideas that they might inquire about .hopefully there are new topic disccuss here so the topic are viral and topic statistics really good.