Appropriate reporting is healthy for the forum. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Appropriate reporting is healthy for the forum.

This platform has given us so much and It is our duty to make this platform better by always putting good and useful content and reporting the bad ones because it effecting the platform and making it looks bad. 

Of course, my friend, we must report offensive posts to the forum that do not abide by its rules. This forum is wonderful. We must keep it clean so that our time is not wasted on posts that do not carry any value or useful information. I feel that we are in this forum like one family, we know each other and help each other. In transcending our mistakes

I liked your post it carried a very important message that is what the new members must read to understand what they are doing wrong. You don't enter a place and have your own rules, but you follow what is called common sense. By doing that you are responsible and learn how this service works for all. It will not work only for one person but for all.

You are absolutely right in your point of view that it is our duty to report the admins and the moderaters about the scammers and the useless contented posts.

You're right. We should report spam contents and help moderators to keep the forum clean, and make the platform free of spams. If we find any contents that are useless, and just created with the intention to cheat and fraud, such contents should be reported immediately to the moderators. It is our duty to help forum moderators and make this forum a beautiful place to share useful information.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. It is good to tell the mediators, experts and the elderly about worthless and important topics in addition to the incoming spam and this is good for cleaning up the forum

You are right to report any abuse we see happening in the forum because that is useful for the forum and for all members, but frankly I think that the abusive posts in the forum are very few and I have not noticed abuses worth mentioning yet I think that thanks to the work of the supervisors so I want to thank them for their wonderful work

• Useful or interesting 1

The bad reputation and reporting are also useful features in the forum, such as support, because it prevents random writing, and this is your right because it is a rule of the forum rules to prevent people who write in a wrong way.

• +3 1

If there  is less  scammers chances  of deleting our posts will decrease The report is necessary, but it must be cold and not hurt the members who work hard in forum we must try our best to help the newbies

Oh really
We have to differentiate between people who are new to learning and gain experience and knowledge, and between people who broadcast negative energy and harmful contributions, and frequently as well.
thank you so much

• +3 1

One hundred percent true words
If you see a post that is offensive, useless, or not allowed
And you did not report it, because you are not personally affected, but for the site, you help to tarnish its reputation and not publish it significantly.

Of course, my friend, you are right. We must all help to report any unhelpful content so that the forum remains distinguished and gives success to everyone

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend, I certainly agree with you that it is not easy for someone to report a member because he feels as if he is causing harm to him or causing his loss, but we must give everyone the right to rise to the forum and preserve it

• +4 1

Of course, my friends, silence about what is not useful is considered an undesirable act, so we must cooperate with each other and report what is bad and unhelpful, and this can also be combated by encouraging the publication of important and useful topics, so that all experienced members benefit

Some people or members who use the reporting function may be mistaken for those who do not like them. Report "option is also available.

Yes, we must maintain this forum and report every person who offends this forum, and we must respect the laws and rules and abide by and abide by them as much as possible to avoid the ban

Hello my friend
Thanks for sharing this note
Of course you are right, my friend
We must report these people who do not abide by the forum rules and send spam
This maintains forum policy, and we also have to play the role of moderators in protecting this forum
Which provides us with a lot of information and knowledge about the world of electronic currencies
We learned within the forum rules to be supportive of each other and work on this basis in spreading ideas that help a lot and make it easier for them to gain knowledge to become more experienced in the world of electronic currencies.

Dear Friend, I am totally agreed with you. It is the responsibility of every member of this forum to show is duty and morality about low quality and invalid work.We must report and discourage these people of low quality work.

Brother, it is your own opinion as to who gives the most time to bow on this forum because I think that you will give time to this forum and you will go as far as possible and be successful.So when it comes to giving time, I think you should all give more time, but there is still something that can be taken out, because there are so many things that we do in our homes, many people have jobs. If so, it becomes difficult for everyone. 

No doubt, you have shared a great information and tried to tell us to use something that has been made for our own benefit. Now, it is our responsibility to report if we see something suspected in the forum and report appropriately to avoid any sort of uneasiness in the forum.

• +5 1

Good piece of  writing i cime across.Your views are very powerfull aboit reportin the post.If we are sincier with  crypto forum we should try to make it free frim scsmmers and idols.

• +1 1

I think as much as this forum grow up we are the one how will be beneficiaries so we have to do everything we can to make this forum continuous

We must take action against scammers, spammers and hackers and make good plans to get rid of them all. We must report useless and junk posts to the administrators so that they can take action.

Each site or forum must give rules and foundations to be worked out, otherwise there will be no organization at the site and the project will be exposed to failure and problems

• +2 1

Hello mate. Well said it mate. Good post. A good information about appropriate report. Keep it up bro. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. 

• +2 1