Fraudulent offers in crypto - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Fraudulent offers in crypto

It is a good advice for beginners because this scam is often happens with a fake airdrop on a website that will ask for some crazy reason to send them money in order to get some money back, this is a scam and you should not send money or cryptocurrencies to anyone for such reasons.

I had faced the some problem once in a mining site Where they offer you 1 btc but to get the btc you need to deposit  around 0.002btc..  For a  moments i was very happy to get this huge amount of money Just for given some  usd... But when i search About the mining site, i have read many news about get scammed by that site.. So Every Member   should remember this kind of scam trap     

• Useful or interesting 1

You will find all such kind of advertisement in the internet where by unknown person from somewhere will ask you to invest with them you will get double  return of your investment within some limited specify time majority of this people are scammers beware of them you will find many of them in telegram channel.

For beginners, do not be tempted by offers and large sums, as it is SCAM Investments are usually at annual rates of only 16%, either above such a percentage and by a large difference, this is a plague, and therefore the money is not placed in such sites, otherwise it is subject to theft immediately.

• +2 1

Thanks for providing us such an helpful information with us,there is no doubt that the  scammers and the hackers use the attractive way to scma us and it is very dangerous. I have  scam one time and have to face loss of amount. But now I am able to face these things. Don't be trust at any member and don't trade without investigation. 

Phishing with bitcoins

One of the schemes is to send emails with the intention of stealing personal information. The victim is sent a letter saying that she won bitcoins. To pick up coins, you need to enter your wallet (the form is located immediately in the body of the letter). The user simply drains his data to scammers and loses access to his wallet, since the data has already been stolen.

Phishing fraud is very common, and recently began to gain popularity in the community of cryptocurrency holders. Always be careful when clicking on any links in email messages that seem unreliable, especially when you check email on your phone.

There are many fraudulent websites on the Internet where they give you fake offers until they take money from you and give you nothing, so pay attention.

Many scammers work day and night for money, so they are looking for easy prey, and they are the newbies. We agree with you in this section, in particular there are a lot of scammers that we would expect for multiple and repeated frauds.

Avoiding scams is difficult for newbies, since basically google or facebook allow the publication of fraudulent advertisements, however only by using common sense can we save ourselves from these unfortunate situations.

my recommendation is to thoroughly research a project before proceeding to invest in it.

There are always people willing to deceive entrepreneurs with fraudulent and very ambitious offers that, because they do not have knowledge of how the world of cryptocurrencies moves, make them easy prey for that type of people, so before investing in some place you must first investigate Much the same there will always be the possibility of being scammed but we reduce the probability if we document ourselves beforehand, greetings

How good it would be to create a great campaign that reaches all those new users, I include myself because this is a world that every day we learn something new, that campaign would be to let users know the risks in investing with crypto assets...

Warn them of all those dangers of malicious people who just want to steal your money.

Yes these offers are scams and I am happy when I started I learn about these and about other scams in cryptotalk and I was more aware of how scammers work when they approached me. I have to thank the forum and all the good members that are giving to beginners very useful advice that helps us not lose money to scammers and with this forum new people can learn how to protect themselves.

The important thing is to be attentive when you go to make an investment, first you have to investigate what you are going to invest in. I recommend that you invest in platforms that have been in the market for years and have a very good reputation.

Finally, your post was meant to spread awareness about fraudsters for newborns that please don't read for such fraudulent offers, otherwise the risk of being cheated is high. I personally didn't understand your post at first but after reading three times I learned about your intentions.  

• +1 1

Yes, you should not believe all the offers, especially the tempting offers that offer fantastic profits in exchange for a small deposit, as it is a fraud for the user.

We all know that there is lots of trap, which may be target the new comers. Before any money related invest we have to be conscious about of the project where we gonna invest there. If somehow we all into the trap that might be cause a big loss.

You have to be very careful and be extremely cautious with pages that have offers that are too good to be true, especially those that give away coins and then ask that some amount be deposited in cryptocurrencies to pay the exchange fees.

The only thing that can eradicate this fraudulent activities is cryptocurrency education this is happenning because many people they are not exposed to cryptocurrency this is why many newbies are being cornered by the corn-mans so education is the key 

• +4 1

On 4/26/2020 at 7:21 PM, Raven said:

This posts is for newbies in crypto. Don't believed to a post or a comment on your topic that's offering something that's to good to be true just like if you deposit to 0.1 BTC it will became 1 BTC. DON'T BELIEVED IN THAT KIND OF POST BECAUSE IT IS JUST A SCAM POST. They can't afford that to happen, they just trying to fooled you by their fraudulent posts or comments. 

There are so many newbies afraid of using cryptos because of being scammed. This is one of the reason why they get scammed so please be ware on every action you made in crypto so you could became successful here and earn so much money. 

Very true that type of scams that promise to obtain bitcoin easily or multiply it quickly are scams in which newbies easily fall for lack of knowledge on the subject and are easy victims of which these types of people take advantage of the ignorance of people about how bitcoin really works

• Useful or interesting 1

It is very interesting and very useful for beginners who enter this world of cryptocurrencies and you are absolutely right there are many ways that your cryptocurrency will be stolen and that is why you have to look for a lot of information before making any investment
Good luck to all and a big greeting

Try to make out some common sense from each offer that you get from other people. Just as said in this post, it is not possible to convert small amount of satoshi is into 1 Bitcoin. No one could afford to do that bcause if they themselves can do that why make profit for others. They themselves could reap enough profit out of this conversion. So it is necessary that the users identify such scammers in order to avoid falling into trap.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right. All beginners must beware of some deceivers who are everywhere. If he can convert that amount into 1 bitcoin, why does he tell you that? It just sends you a bait in order to believe it and swindle you, be careful

• +5 1

Thankyou for this because am very new to this platform and I had just been informed myself about the scammers of trading world. It's just that we need to be well knowledgeable about the trading activities and processing of the financial world so that we can identify which is not legitimate and worthy.

You should refrain from following fraudulent offers because if you fall into the trap of fraud, they may hack your account or your bitcoins.  So be careful not to fall prey to any kind of fraud.  Then your money will be wasted and they will take it

The members must be careful because caution is a duty, as we all know the existence of deceivers and fraudsters, and in order for us to defeat them, each of us must narrate his experience with them in front of everyone in the event that he is deceived.