Is time to remember why we are here - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

This is like reminding us where we come from and before we decide to join this forum we should also understand that so that our presence in this forum can be mutually beneficial to others. questions like this that I think are very good and appropriate for all circles of the forum.

You're doing a fantastic job, my friend, by providing these tips to members to encourage them to participate in the forum and keep their accounts secure, as well as reminding them to follow the CryptoTalk forum rules when posting in order to contribute to the betterment of the forum.

my friend, through these tips you provide to members to be active in the forum and for their accounts to be safe and to remind them to abide by the rules of the CryptoTalk forum during the post in order to contribute to building this forum for the better

Thanks for sharing this useful topic.it is great topic that you write.many members are obliviate their duty.this topic Bring back our duty and reason of our joining platform.

Well, my friend, we are here to learn about the unknown, about cryptocurrencies, their price, how to deal with them, and while we learn knowledge, we make money at the same time, good luck for everyone

Thank you. Follow for these great advice. This topic will remind members of the forum why they are in it. We must focus on this forum to learn more and earn money. We must focus on the rules and special laws in the forum

Hello friend hope you are doing great.

Thank you so much friend. It's a great topic everyone has to remember that they are here. What are our duties. What things elwenhave to keep in mind. Most of the people are here on this forum just to earn money but we can also learn alot of information from crypto so don't waste your time and learn something. And also work here to make it better. Thank you.

Definitely we know why we are here. I have many things in my minds that my primary purpose is to earn free bitcoin from crypto talk forum. And secondly learning of crypto market. And much many things I learned many things such as tricks and strategies of trading. 

Very nice dear friend,

Well done! Your question is excellent . your question has impressed me a lot . your question and friend's answer have  given me  lot  of useful information . As for as the answer  to your question is concerned, i think all the members are here for their bright future. 

• +3 1

These ideas you put forward are good.  To follow our work on this forum.  And I'm here, in order to make money and become rich.  But it requires a lot of fatigue and effort.  Let's gain good knowledge and experience.  And cryptocurrencies attract you to delve deeper into this scientific and specialized platform for these cryptocurrencies.

Obviously if we work here and earn here than it's our responsibility to remember one thing we should do work here not time pass .

So don't waste your time in different ways in this forum do your own work with regularly if you are new to this forum than do complete your first hundred posts after that we should give this website 20 posts regularly i hope you will never regret it by working here.

I think most of us are here hoping to learn more about trading, currencies, forex, cryptocurrencies, etc. There is plenty of good information and helpful people here!

You're doing a fantastic job, my friend, by providing these tips to members to encourage them to participate in the forum and keep
 This is like reminding us where we come from and before we decide to join this forum we should also understand that so that our their problems in addition to achieving profits from our field of work and exchanging different views. I am happy with my work here.

On 4/26/2020 at 11:12 AM, Babubu609 said:

Actually we are here to learn, earn and talk , I seeing this forum have a very good SEO means on Google search our forums results shows , therefore only we need to make this forum informative and active,

This is a time to start doing bounties and my mission is to start this forum when it was in 2020 .