Is time to remember why we are here - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

when we are here in this platform working for ourselves and generating some income out of it I think we should share this plate form and work at it with good efforts so that we can give something back to it

Thanks alot my dear friend for reminding us why we are here...

Because you are perform good job on this platform... We share accurate information on this platform and respect the everyone... Not talk about the politics... Because politics are against to the rules...  

And follow the all rules of this platform...

We are here, my friend, to gain experience in this field and learn a lot and a lot. We share these experiences with the members, discuss them and publish publications so that we have positive interaction in order to achieve financial profit.

Surely, you have written a wonderful and well explained post. You have tried to help us out about,  what kind of things need to do and what kind of things you must do. Better is to follow the rules and regulations of the forum whatever the case maybe.

• +5 1

Hello my friend
Thank you, my friend, for this valuable and useful information that makes us more careful and persistent in working hard
Through the information you have provided
And how to be more experienced and work hard not to break the laws and continue to be better in creating topics that provide knowledge and assistance to all members in order to make the forum better
Also, this thing has become for us a source of income through which we can make profits
And that's a really good thing

• +2 1

Of course we have to put our goals in front of us in order to insist on achieving them. We are here to work and gain skills, and make some money. Don't forget that.

Yes this is high time to remember why we are here, as a member in the cryptotalk platform it's our duty to make everything possible to develop the platform positively by making useful and sensitive posts and follow the platform guidelines very well, so thank you so much for your concern. 

• Useful or interesting 1

dear friend  its very important that we should always keep in mind that why we are hear we are join this forum for money so we should work day and night to achieve reputation on our posts and dear friend when we receive our earning we forget our hardships.

My dear friend, thank you for raising this useful topic for us by providing advice within the forum and reminding us of the special rules for encrypted currencies. We have to work hard to reach our dues from money. We must create legitimate partnerships and raise targeted topics and values

• +1 1

Yes, I thank you for this useful information that can help us work in this forum, and everyone can benefit from it so that they do not have to answer any question on their minds. We are here to cooperate and help each other so that we can succeed

We are here to gain knowledge about know how of the cryptocurrencies and its its functionality.  Its tendencies of giving back and what are its valuable information that we should keep in mind. And at the same time we can earn here by hiving knowledge of whatever we have about regarding cryptocurrency to others.

Yes you're right I agree with you thanks for sharing this kind of information this is such a useful information you share as I begginer in this forum I learn a lot from here and special from this topic

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing your experience, friend; it's important to note why we're here. Any members of this forum approach it as if it is just another place to have fun, which is not good; we need to concentrate on this forum and use it as a source of information and revenue! We will be able to value it, and we will be able to do amazing things as a result of it.

Thanks for your valuable information, it must be known by any new member or old member who may know him before and forget him, but certainly if he meets this topic it will be useful for him to remember why he is here. Most of us here are known money and knowledge.

Hello there yes it is the time to remember why we have why we are here we are all here to earn money because the current disaster we are facing today the covid-19 everyone are sick and depressed in their home we can't go outside so we have to stay in home and provide our living good the cryptotalk provide us such a good platform that we can earn money from this platform with out going outside

Thank you for these recommendations and great content.
Yes, you must always adhere to the basic rules of the forum and always strive to acquire knowledge, learn more and share useful information.

• +2 1

Yes you right , we are here to learn and get knowledge about cryptocurrency , and also we are here to get a profit , but also we have to do another thing , developing this forum and make it the better one , we can do this by posting a useful topic , by helping each other. 

Hi 

This is Cool the tips are very useful for everyone to achieve their goal in his life. At this forum people learn and earn double benefits are here. If we work hard and follow all the instructions we will succeed

Many members do not know why they are here and that is the reason why they end up getting banned. All they do is spam the forum and don't care about the success and growth of the forum. We should know that we are supposed to be legit here and make sure that we follow all the rules and guidelines of the forum.

Very nice friend. Your post is very informative and good. Thank you for sharing this. Main thing is the rules of this form which must be follow otherwise the account will ban. I appreciate your post and i recommend everyone to read your post.

Hello my friend, in fact I applaud you and your good post and it is also nice to post it here in the beginners section in order to move forward in this forum and be able to take advantage of the opportunity that the CryptoTalk forum offers us all, in my opinion everything you mentioned was 100% correct in addition to that you formulated the topic Well, I think it urges everyone to work hard and in accordance with the rules of this forum, as all those who read it will think, that we, as members here, must work hard to be useful and support and help each other to advance and continue this forum.

• +3 1

Good job my friend, you are doing well to help newbie to this online forum.  Yes their they some of members submit their replies contineasuly so some replies deleted by the system.

Thank you, my friend, for this stimulating and supportive reminder. I think by following these tips, we will remain safe. Continue the good work. I wish you success.

Thank you, my friend, for the advice that you provide to members to increase their activity and warn them to follow the rules and contribute to building this platform.