Will Crypto Campaign be refilled again for new member? - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kinglierfurtho

Will Crypto Campaign be refilled again for new member?

Yes, there is a lot of problem in the ubiquit payment site, many people face these problems and are waiting for solutions from the administration. Members can do nothing about this matter, thank you my friend

• +5 1

I think good advice should responsible. We have to work hard and be patient. They definitely have their users to enter the post payment campaign. I hope that's feeling being opens again and we can see that's very working for crypto talk. Thanks a lot.

Hello my friend, as I know about the stop payment button because of the moderators start cleaning process of the forum. In cleaning process, the moderators clean the forum from spammers and their useless posts. During this process, the payment button doesn't work, but the payment remain safe and can be send to balance after cleaning process.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I thought this wasn't a problem for me. It seems that very often it happens and it is the second time I noticed the campaign payment for bitcoin to have stopped. Since it keeps giving and adding to the previous we should not bother at all. It is not a concern for me.

I am not sure but the Crypto talk will refill the campaign to it's new members too soon. Because the Crypto talk is not just the forum it is an helper of the mankind like in the crisis of the covid-19 virus and the other flu.

Yes you are right this is the rising issue in u bit and inubit many campaigns has stop working full stop ad we are don't know the reason of that complaints stopping full stop ad we can wait for open this campaign and instead of this we cannot do anything related to this complaign. 

The Cryptotalk Forum always opens its doors to all people around the world except for some countries that have a large number of Spammers, but there are sometimes campaigns to ban unwanted people here and so that the supervisors here are allowed to work accurately and professionally, so they stop registering for the forum for some time Ban these people

• +2 1

That's the most discussed issue on cryptotalk now a days but I think non of the members from this can answer this but only the officials can answer  about this that are they gonna refilled it not 

yes,  people became worried anytime when the payment stops,  but I think that soon they would refill the cryptotalk campaign and start the payment again. The moderators are supposed to have make a post to explain the issue to members. 

• +2 1

Well, I think that soon they would start to accept new members again, and also I believe that the payment would start coming soon, though the fact is that it is actually taking longer than expected, however, we are hoping that soon everything will get back to normal.

• +1 1

It is common for the yobit campaign to stop working and this is often occurring during times when either the funds have been exhausted in the campaign or by the fact that there is a clean up that is occurring and as a result payments have been stopped during this time. 

Crypto campaign opening will be decided by the moderators and administrators on when it will be open and the issue of the new members asking questions we should never plain them because they want to know let's try to be patient and attend to them

The Yobit site once stopped paying.  And later introduced a payment system for all.  And everyone could take that payment.  And since then everyone used to get BTC and talk tokens as a result of posting.

The system of registration on the Crypto talk is quite open as maybe this is like to make outside users who h are not really in the site have to find some information,as they can actually post but won't be able to be on the yobit campaign, I think on a neutral base, as of new users, it's obviously a Crypto community as we all know, the yobit campaign who h is close for new users doesn't mean that it's still not a community to share ideas.

Yobit sometimes stop working.At this moment we are seeing many posts based on yobit problem.everyone is talking about funding and refilling by Cryptotalk campaign.But new accs not acceptable problem is a new problem i believe that no member can give you a correct answer Your question because this answer is known only to those responsible for a forum CryptoYalk. Good luck

The Cryptotalk campaign for Yobit is decided by the administrators of the exchange website or the cryptotalk platform. At current time, cryptotalk is open for new users too. A user can sign up for the cryptotalk website and start writing contents in the forum. 

• +5 1

Greetings, my buddy I have a lot of questions about this, and I want to remind you that no one can address them so that only the managers know whenever the campaign will reopen, and the participants are unaware of any new information.

• +3 1

I registered a few months ago and I was able to do it without problems to associate my email address to the campaign and I have even encouraged people recently who have registered and are participating in the campaign without problems I think that problem has been solved.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is the subject. Only brokers can tell us why the payment is stopped for new accounts and after a while the payment returns, I think this happens from time to time.

The campaign I currently open now and more and more members can join but just know when joining you must be a good poster because if not you might be removed from the campaign or worst you might be banned completely

• +2 1

Am thinking the only way to get authentic answer is to contact forum administrations to get the official answers else all members who have not got the official clue, might try to reply your topics according to their guessing about it.

It was a temporary pause in the possibility of registering new members in the forum, in order to clean it from the violating posts and ban the violators, and change the payment system, and now we can register in the forum and earn profits without any problems.

Yes my dear. You are absolutely right. Many new member have the problem o creating the new account. What reason that is occur. I do not know about it. I think yobit website have an issue for the working. So they do this. 

• +4 1

i am new here so i do not understand what you say about the cryptotalk, and new members. You see that every day alot of new members come here and they create the account for the working, why they are come, they see the something better  in it. 

• +3 1