Hive token pump - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lover840

Hive token pump

Hello everyone. As many of you have seen that recently hive token was officialy listed on huobi global exchange. Afterwards the hive token is now pumped to around 0.45$ from 0.20$. What do you guys think the reason behind this huge pump in the price of hive token? Is it because it's listed on one of the biggest global exchange? 

Plus i was holding around 800 hive tokens that i sold out just 3 days ago for 0.20$ price and i really regret about it. Has anyone of you done the same selling such good performing tokens at low price? 

IMG_20200425_193729.jpg

2 minutes ago, Crypto Hunter BD said:

Wow thats a good news for hive tokens holder.I am also noticed that some cryptocurrency token is pumping.Hive token pumping almost 50%.

Yes hive token is performing really well. Sooner this token will be officialy listed on the binance exchange as well. Yesterday night it pumped around 137% as i had checked on the coingecko website last night. 

I am regretting for your lost. Actually it's not clear to me that why any Crypto currency's price will pump or dump. It's a mistry to me. Actually it's a good reward for hive holders.

I haven't followed it but maybe some rumors came up and people are speculating, price seems to keep rising while i am writing this. I wouldn't jump into that anymore.

10 hours ago, washimakram said:

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Hivs Token pump is paying you a lot of money and Waiter is giving you 50% off and you can make a hive token like Bitcoin.

That's right and that's really really good. 

When someone has some amount of hive token then he/she can sell it for good amount. 

That's really a good news for hive tokens holder. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

No, I didn’t have to use the Hive token, I think that the coin will pump itself 100% or more. Hive token is a great tool. Too bad you sold 800 Hive token coins.

1 hour ago, bliznec said:

No, I didn’t have to use the Hive token, I think that the coin will pump itself 100% or more. Hive token is a great tool. Too bad you sold 800 Hive token coins.

Yes i really regret it mate, now the price is pumped almost thrice of price for which i sold. So i have faced a huge loss and this is for the first time this huge loss for me. 

4 minutes ago, Strangernew1 said:

In my opinion this pump is because it is now listed on huobi global exchange. It is one of the best and biggest crypto currency exchange. Hive pump is good news for hive holders. 

Yes huobi is a very big crypto currency exchange platform. Which is why everyone all of a sudden investing in the hive token. Now its pumped a lot if you check its now more than 0.60$. 

21 minutes ago, Lover840 said:

Yes i really regret it mate, now the price is pumped almost thrice of price for which i sold. So i have faced a huge loss and this is for the first time this huge loss for me. 

I advise you not to invest all your capital, deposit, but to leave part, for example, half. Then the risks of losing are halved. Remember the risks and you are not the only one who lost. It is necessary to forget and move on, without bumping into what he once did, not to make mistakes. 

3 minutes ago, bliznec said:

I advise you not to invest all your capital, deposit, but to leave part, for example, half. Then the risks of losing are halved. Remember the risks and you are not the only one who lost. It is necessary to forget and move on, without bumping into what he once did, not to make mistakes. 

Yes, you are absolutely right my dear friend. I should have saved some of my coins. Even if i had saved 200 coins i would have recovered the loss. I really regret but as we all learn from mistakes. 

13 minutes ago, fila said:

Not a bad pump and this is not that low of a value either so definitely open to keep an eye on moving forward and possibly picking u some as well.

Yes if you check now it's getting pumped a lot now. It keep increasing the price i think it will reach double price in few days if this keep increasing like this. 

I don't like tokens very much so I rarely care about them. But the token being pumped is a good sign, the value of it will increase and more people will care about it. The reason is also possible because it is listed on houbi. Whoever invests hive will certainly be happy.

1 minute ago, Strangernew1 said:

Yes i have noticed this too. Hive is mostly being traded on the bitrex exchange platform. And hive price has became double in just 2 days and its huge price. 

Yes hive is new in the crypto currency world. It is just been about 40 days since hive was launched. And now it has reached in the top 100 rank on the coinmarket cap website. 

1 minute ago, sanjay80 said:

After reading your post i checked about this hive on the coinmarket cap website. And yes it has reached among top 100 crypto currency on the cmc this is a very good sign for hive holders. 

Yes I'm sad that i sold me 800 Hive at a very low price. I should have either waited or saved half of my hive for good time like this. Hive is going to hit 1usd in few hours. 

Good news, HIVE is now listed on Binance and is pumping a lot:

https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1254628765650452480

https://www.binance.com/en/tradeng/HIVE_BTC

Edited by AkaCrafterCZ

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

5 minutes ago, AkaCrafterCZ said:

Good news, HIVE is now listed on Binance and is pumping hardly:

https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1254628765650452480

https://www.binance.com/en/tradeng/HIVE_BTC

Yes i have seen this too. Binance had said that month ago but later they didn't list it. Now many people from the community wrote to binance which is why they had to list it. 

I am not transparent on this token but the majority of the tokens will be pumped heavily to attract users and investors, it is hardly ever a good money-making opportunity if anyone captures it.

I think this lift is happened to make the token more expensive in the crypto markets. suppose you have sold in the cheaper rate, I think you had missed the great opportunity.

the token is less likely to be pumped or not pumped up, but when it is pumped this hive token will keep its holders excited and attracted to newbies. It was listed at Huobi I hope it will be listed at another exchange. The hive token seems to work fine.

20 hours ago, kadayakito said:

the token is less likely to be pumped or not pumped up, but when it is pumped this hive token will keep its holders excited and attracted to newbies. It was listed at Huobi I hope it will be listed at another exchange. The hive token seems to work fine.

Yes after huobi binance exchange listed it too also hotbit exchange. So now this hive is on the most popular exchanges that makes it more valuable now. 

On 4/29/2020 at 10:12 PM, hasdasdaw07 said:

It's amazing to see some crypto tokens being pumped this time. In addition to hive, hex has been pumped this time. They are all currently low-valued and stable tokens. It really confuses me about this situation

Yes there are many things that can confuse you in the world of crypto. Coins and tokens are mostly pumped because of their demand and supply. So it varies time to time. Likei it happened with bitcoin today if you have noticed already. 

9 minutes ago, oukla32910 said:

New tokens that be taken from airdrops, all its price being low in the first but after that (1 to 3 years), prices going increases because no rains for it.

Hive is new and it was recently created like 1 or 2 months ago but it was promoted through another platform called steem hunt there was some fight and then new decentralized platform called hive were created. 

I don’t know what is the real reason behind joining this new currency to a famous platform like this must have increased its marketing value because it exceeded the price of Ripple that appeared much before it. I am really sorry about your loss, but this is one of the negative aspects of the new symbols that are not famous because it is easy to abandon them, so trust in them is big

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 hours ago, magd said:

I don’t know what is the real reason behind joining this new currency to a famous platform like this must have increased its marketing value because it exceeded the price of Ripple that appeared much before it. I am really sorry about your loss, but this is one of the negative aspects of the new symbols that are not famous because it is easy to abandon them, so trust in them is big

Yes on its launch the top leading exchange binance supported its airdrop so it was promoted among many big crypto currency investors. Later in 1 month it's price Got a huge temporary pump and i believe many made larger profits during this but because of panic sell i only suffered loss. Which is why never do panic buy and sell in the crypto currency and I'm telling this with my experience in the cryptoworld. 

On 4/25/2020 at 5:09 PM, Lover840 said:

Plus i was holding around 800 hive tokens that i sold out just 3 days ago for 0.20$ price and i really regret about it. Has anyone of you done the same selling such good performing tokens at low price? 

Hive is in a strong position, with decentralized structure and decentralized fund management. The rise in value of Hive when incorporated into a large platform such as huobi global is natural. Its project is a small but promising ecosystem.