What I your way of making comments. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What I your way of making comments.

I have very little knowledge regarding publishing since I am new and have published very little, but thanks for leaving many methods that I will really use to grow here in cryptotalk, my way of publishing is to look for a topic that most of all know feel identified, being that the case I will have many comments in the publication, in addition to that I place a question for all users who capture their attention to discuss the question.

• Useful or interesting 1

16 minutes ago, Amna Hareem said:

I am only replying to old and effective post because they are valuable and are not deleting and I am not commenting in the new post because many them of are deleted and our comments are also waste so the first thing I give my proper information about the topic to them and I try to use simple and correct words and I try to write 3 to 4 lines in my comment.

@Amna Hareemi totally agree with you on this mate. I do reply to old topics because i find them more useful and beneficial to me to improve my knowledge more on Cryptocurrency and i also make use of simple words for any reader to clearly understand it. Also, i replied to topics that i believe its going to improve me more on Cryptocurrency trading and investment.

For me I just post in topics that have a knowledge in it or to answer some questions for the newbai members, when I dont know any thing in the topic I make a comment like a question to learn from the members who will answer me.

If you want to make a comments in cryto talk forum. You will firstly Read the topic and understand before replying to the topic. And you should also do your own research for you to get knowledge on how to create topic. This will make your work easy.

I agree with you. I only give my opinion on useful topics as it is also a useful topic. And before giving an opinion, I always read the topics well and try to write a useful topic with ideas.I do not copy anyone.

As for me I comment on posts that have good content with unique information that will be useful to the forum members and which we will gain more about crypto I like to make comments on those posts

In the way of making comment , i give you suggest is to understand about topics which is given by members and you should do comment which is have knowledge to you and you can then you can earn profit and this is you best benefit

• +1 1

I am giving comments to those topics through which i have more knowledge and experience about the topic. Most of the topic is include through which i have not enough knowledge.

Mostly i Always looks for new topics that are not dumped or not even checked before by myself, so wandering news topics that are not spam, and then i search for that topic and post the best information about that 

Hello ! I always prefer to comment on informative and useful topic and also on newbies topics who need help.my way to comment is I give answer related to the topic.

• +2 1

That's right, I in person do at all times only respond to useful topics that would added value to the forum and not just to add a point.

On 4/25/2020 at 8:24 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  share your  way of making  comments  with each other that will helpful  for new ones. You make comments  on every unread topic  or only usful topics  ir only easy topics. I think e should  comment  on only useful  topic and try to response in proper and effective  way. Do you agree? 

@Ch AyyanAyyan yeah first of all welcome my friend. According to my opinion when I comment to others I first see that post where someone need help and I always giving to others helping material. And where I was on a mistake then I'm going on that post where something present for learning there I got much experience and post again with their latest information. Are you always give comments for teaching and learning my friend. 💕💞

• +2 1

I post comments only on the topics that I find useful, it's not easy to reply to a topic that you have less understanding on it and this may end up to get a bad reputation. Our comments must be related to the subject of topics.

You should make comments on those topics which you can understand easily and can write easily good material . It is very difficult for us to write in that topic which is not so easy and we don't understand.

I write reviews with my own ideas and experiences. I use other people's information. I learn about crypto on the internet. I write my ideas comfortably in the forum.

Well I prefer to reply to only those topics which contains useful information. I try to comment to those topics specially where I could help others and something which urges me to research

I generally don't interpretation erratically i clearly opt for my subject and continuously experiment with to put across for myself in the a good number simplest road possible. as you call for to mention consequently as others xan understand and be benefited from that. custody my feelings and views without delay to the indicate helps in shortening of comments.

This is exactly how we are supposed to use a forum and i did not quote comment entirely but i agree the totality and i help them most of the and even ask some about points in their topics.

We put Comment always on useful and knowledge giving posts otherwise i always skipped the post which are unable to understand or posts about  which I have less experiences.

Prefer to Share my own thoughts.

Comments on a topic doesn't mean earning but helping each other by solving other members problem ..so we should answer all the topics relevant to the crypto crrunccies.. we should share our point of view to others.

Hello friend i make comments on that topics about which i have sufficient knowledge.if i don't have knowledge about any topic than i did not make comment about that because it degrades my reputation and it is not a good habit...

I personally try to find out the useful topics which give the answers of my questions and which solves my confusion as I am in you and I tried to reply to topics which are useful.

I find valuable subjects and Comment to them. The vast majority of time I react to those subjects which give us some data about crypto world. At the point when I didn't discover any theme first page then I select page of the part.

Yes my dear we all shuld share our way to do comment so that it may be help full for new members.when i make my post i open the topic about which i have enough knowledge because doing so i post useful information except just to complete my daily task.