Cryptocurrency in Telegram - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Cryptocurrency in Telegram

Thank you for this useful information, and yes, there are many robots on the Telegram program that provide prices for the cryptocurrency, but most of them are not real, so check the price of the currency on Google before you buy it because it provides more accurate information.

Really thank you, it is an excellent and very useful robot. I wish you more posts that benefit us and thank you again

Yes, my dear friend, of course, thanks for this wonderful and beautiful forum to gain knowledge, experience and money, and we can benefit from it. As for the telegram there is fraud and swindling, yes in the world of cryptography and thank you.

• +2 1

The encrypted currency is a very valuable currency in the current world. Check out income by investing in different locations. 2020 starts at BTC, LTC, ETH, etc. I think more will happen in the future. Many people around the world work on encrypted currencies.

.Thank you, my friend, for the help. I think this bot is useful for viewing the daily rates of cryptocurrencies and calculating our balance as well.It is very easy and fast to handle.

Indeed, there are a lot of useful bots in Telegram, but recently I ran into a lot of problems about having a lot of spammers and scammers on the Telegram app, so I deleted it.

there are manny people on telegram who used to buy and sell crypto currencies you just have to keep on working to make up your profit. 

Hello, my friend. In fact, I would like to thank you for the advice. I also agree with you. As for beginners or experts, they will need to stay informed of currency rates, especially if they have entered into the fields of cryptography that definitely interests them. I wish all of my colleagues in the crypto talk here good luck.

• +5 1

.Friends, thank you very much for this valuable information. I didn’t know about this, there are countless telegram bots from which one can earn money but the sum is negligible. I tried a few bots and collected coins for a long time, but at the end of the day I never got my earnings back.

Hassan 1997

Members

483 posts

Posted 6 hours ago

Hey, my friend. In fact, I want to thank you for the advice. I agree with you. As newcomers or experts, they need to be aware of their currency rates, especially if they have entered the fields of cryptography that are of course of interest to them.

Thanks mate because I didn't know Telegram had this kind of bot and now you present it I can try it and use it if it is faster than using internet to find crypto prices and it also says that it has charts it looks very nice Being yes I must try Y Yes, I use this robot to find the price of any currency quickly and I often calculate the value of any currency quantity in a very simple and fast way, without the need to calculate it manually.

Now knowing that market rates are very easy. Thank you, my friend, for your kindness and sharing of a post like this. It is a very good robot for analyzing the movements of whales in the market and to be able to forecast strong movement in the charts, as we can check the crypto rates in real time by just typing the coin name and I think this will be very useful For us.

• +4 1

All the projects or 99% of them are connected through the telegram, it is that this social network allows them to create a chat group to have direct communication with the owners of the cryptos, apart from this there are the bost that are used for the airdrops.

2 hours ago, Anabiamsyo said:

We may use various methods to obtain current information about crypto market rates, such as telegram groups or networks, because we need to be up-to-date if we are invested in the crypto market; however, if we are not investing in the crypto market, we have no need for it.

Well, obviously it is to see the price of the coins and that is going to interest us if we are investing in them, but it is a good way to get the price by telegram if we need it, we should always have alternatives to do things in case one fails, nothing is infallible, if any page where I usually look for information fails and I have another alternative to use, then it is a good idea to have it to save bad moments.

Yes dear your right. Telegram is a crypto-friendly project . But I suggest everyone not pay head on every bot in telegram about cryptocurrencies because most of them are scams. My friend account also get scammed in a group of telegram. So, be careful.

Thanks for providing this useful information to us, so we can monitor currency rates and update them immediately and directly and follow any decrease or rise, as we all need to follow up during the investment.

• +2 1

Yeah telegram always supports cryptocurrencies no matter in what circumstances but badly now the reputation of telegram is going down due to so many scams projects are active there. But if telegram continue to offers these type of services than it will become popular again. It's very good bot, we must join it and best of luck.

It is an integrated site and a unique platform, and you can monitor a lot of currencies through it, unlike many other sites ، Also, there is a special group for the biobet through which you can monitor the weather .

• +4 1

We may used different ways for getting current update regarding crypto market prices so you may used telegram different groups or channels because we need to be up-to date if we are invested into crypto market if no investing in this market then no need of it.

Hello friend, what a good suggestion to share with us this bot, easily find it on the Instagram channel, I already joined and it is very practical to know the prices of certain currencies that I need to know at the moment.

• +1 1

I think telegram has alot of useful bot in the field and the group that have alot of useful information as well but unfortunately there is alot of scammer you must be careful۔

In fact, I was wondering how we can know what the price of cryptocurrencies is and find a reliable source to provide us with these prices
Thank you for your help and assistance

• +1 1

Thanks my friend, it is really a wonderful robot and gives us digital currency rates easily and effortlessly. This keeps us updated on the prices so that we know which currencies we will choose for the best investment.

• +2 1

May God bless you, my friend, for this wonderful topic. It provides us with great benefit. I hope you will get a positive evaluation because you deserve and I hope you will always give more useful topics.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.