Cryptocurrency in Telegram - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Cryptocurrency in Telegram

Thank you, my friend, for this useful participation. Now we can know the prices of the operation without fatigue or effort through this useful channel, as there are many useful channels related to, but the digital currency is on Telegram

• +2 1

Thank you for this really useful bot, this is how we can keep in touch with the prices of cryptocurrencies, I will seek to spread this bot to spread the benefit to all my friends and turnout, good luck to you in your work 

Thank you, my friend, for this useful robot . Now I can get to know the prices of digital currencies quickly and continuously . There are really many good robots on Telegram .

• +2 1

Thank you my friend I've downloaded the telegram app from a short period 
I don't know much information about this app 
 I never knew about this before.
And that we can find out the prices of currencies in this easy way ..
.I'm taking part in it now. it's very useful to me.

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful and informational post because Telegram and crypto will be good plateform but there are a lot of scammers at telegram are wondering.im to this platform and don't have much knowledge about crypto world and I'm still learning things 

• +2 1

He promotes that Telegram intends to issue its own cryptocurrency and blockchain wallet so that its 200 million active users can make safe, fast and reliable transactions.
Since the rise and fall of MySpace, social media has entered into competition to produce innovative and interesting features for the benefit of its users. Many services start as a simple messaging service without many bells and notifications, then sweep the digital world with features its users need.
Now that blockchain and cryptocurrency are gaining a lot of attention, Telegram has announced the release of Gram: a cryptocurrency based on a partially decentralized infrastructure, which can be used by Telegram's 200 million active users.

• +3 1

Yeah brother I totally agree with you I have also same opinion about telegram, because telegram is a scammers hot spot, in this platform any project launch their behind one scam involved, so its my honest request don't trust telegram, I am also one of the victim of this telegram scammers. so it is important to beware of scammers.

Thank you for telling us this, knowing that there are many robotic tools on the Telegram program to tell us the prices and fluctuations of cryptocurrencies.

Yes, I deal with it, my friend, and I follow currency rates through it, and also through it, we can learn the graphs of currency rates, trend, and so on. I encourage its use with success for all.

The Telegram program is one of the most important programs that link the members working in the CryptoTalk Forum, and it is the primary means on which all members rely on trading expertise and experiences.

• +2 1

It is looks very helpful and I will try it but the telegram I not use very often and it may need me to have time free to learn it. Is it easy to use or demand to have hours on this to learn? I will try to find if it helps as we need as many useful tools we are can find. Thank you very much my dear for giving us this wonderful tool that will help us in our trading.

• +3 1

Thank you very much for this useful information
I heard about scams through the Telegram application. Is it possible for me to be one of them?.

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing about this useful cryptocurrency bot where we can check real time crypto rates by just typing the name of the coin and I think this will be very helpful for us...

Dear yes it is an important question for everyone in this forum really there are a lot of useful robots in Telegram and it helps us know the prices of the existing encrypted currencies and you can update them every day as it only requires you to write the name of the currency that you want to know its price with just one click without any efforts and provide a lot From time

• +2 1

All the projects or 99% of them are connected through the telegram, it is that this social network allows them to create a chat group to have direct communication with the owners of the cryptos, apart from this there are the bost that are used for the airdrops.

Most of the cryptocurrency activities that take place in telegram I have consider it as scam because  the scammer easily get member information and with that it will be used against him so with this I advice we should not join cryptocurrency using telegram.

• +1 1

I have never used telegram so I have no knowledge and experience about telegram. I am new to the Cryptocurrency Forum. I am trying to learn

Telegram groups are quite useful for the users always. But it is also true that there are a lot scams are available in telegram also. But it seems that also the bots are quite useful for the users sometimes. And crypto whale is also good for seeing the prices of cryptocurrencies and also seeing the rises of cryptocurrencies. There are also other useful bots are available there. 

• +1 1

thank you

I'm using this bot so I can figure out the prices of all cryptocurrencies.

I have this bot, which is to give you the highest value and lowest value the cryptocurrency reached a day, a week or a month ago.

It's very helpful.

Thank you my friend, indeed this bot is very useful. I have used it before in Telegram groups specialized in cryptocurrencies and it provides us with the prices of most cryptocurrencies, including TALK.

• +4 1

Thank you dear friend. I am very grateful to you
Now you facilitate the process for us, and we can access Telegram and find out currency rates through this robot
New beginners should log into Telegram and share with this bot for cryptocurrency prices

• +2 1

So this bot only gives us the price of the crypto currency we want? I heard there are a lot of bots in telegram that can help you earn crypto but I did not try any because I thought they will be scam or something.

On 4/24/2020 at 7:07 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I want to tell you about a useful tool found in the Telegram program and we can benefit from it, and this bot through which we can see currency rates only by writing the name of the currency that we want to know its price.

It's a really useful bot, try it out.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

كريبتو.PNG

Yes, it is true that this bot is really good, my friend Muhammad. Working on the bot will provide a lot of help in order to follow the markets and work to improve our trading.

On 4/24/2020 at 7:07 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I want to tell you about a useful tool found in the Telegram program and we can benefit from it, and this bot through which we can see currency rates only by writing the name of the currency that we want to know its price.

It's a really useful bot, try it out.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

كريبتو.PNG

This bot is really good. It helps in tracking the movement of currencies and it can help us in trading, and there are many bots on the Telegram offering the same service.

Thank you my friend for sharing this useful topic with us. Actually,Telegram a good app because this app helping us many things like chat, aidrops join, official group, latest news, coin prices, many more. And That bot will help us to know many things including pricing while we are chatting with friends on telegram. It's really helpful to be able to check the prices if crypto currencies without opening the exchange site.

• +1 1