Do not trade many pairs at the same time - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do not trade many pairs at the same time

Yes of course. It is big mistake that trading with different currency pairs in the same time. Because you may lose all of you balance. Also many pairs may confused you.

• +5 1

On 4/24/2020 at 5:58 PM, SuperCrypto said:

In my opinion, the more you focus on lower pairs, the better your performance, especially as a beginner trader, your focus on specific pairs will give you the ability to save their movements more accurately which makes your task in predicting price movement easier.
What do you think traders, do you have a lot of trading pairs or do you prefer to focus on specific pairs of trading?

This is great advice. When I first started crypto trading, I wanted to buy as many alts as I could when ended up resulting in me not being able to keep track and best buy/sell times and would usually loose out. It is better to focus on a few trading pairs to place your trades better.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

people's trading strategies are varied, I prefer to focus on multiple trading pairs because that further increases the chance of getting the moment to trade.

You should analyze the souls and compare them to your strategy and accordingly choose the pairs that suit them But I advise you to use the main pairs because the money supply is higher than the other one ...

As a beginner I prefer to only trade one or two pairs, as this way I am really focused on the market movements and can perform a more adequate analysis.  I always try to trade Bitcoin as it is easier for me to do a specific analysis of this currency.  What are the pairs that you use the most?

I totally agree. Because you don’t know what results are going to be. It is common for that strategy to lose money. I have tried this strategy one day, and I only raised 30% from total money fund. 70% was lost. 

On 24.04.2020 at 12:58, SuperCrypto said:

На мой взгляд, чем больше вы сосредотачиваетесь на более низких парах, тем лучше ваша производительность, особенно как начинающий трейдер, ваше внимание к конкретным парам даст вам возможность более точно сохранять их движения, что облегчает вашу задачу по прогнозированию движения цены.
Как вы думаете, трейдеры, у вас много торговых пар или вы предпочитаете сосредоточиться на конкретных парах торговли?

а почему бы и не поторговать!наоборот оборот колосальный я считаю!Существует много финансовых рынков, но лучшее, что я нашел, было через платформу yobit.net. Я многому научился благодаря этой платформе. Я рекомендую ее для вашего лучшего будущего.

I recommend to trade one pair because you will focus and maybe you can earn good profit than trading many pairs. But for an expert trader can trade in many pairs depending with the type that he/she traders and still they can earn good profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

As a novice trader, I can only trade within my means and not force myself to trade excessively. I prefer to focus on only one trading pair, it makes my trades better. When compared to many trading pairs this is confusing.

• +1 1

When you are a beginner it is preferable to trade only one pair at the same time (for a small part of the available capital).
It depends on what type of trading if it's scalping of course you only have to trade one pair at the same time.
But for day trading it is possible to trade a few at the same time.
However for swing trading it is better to do it on several pairs to diversify the risk and it is even more true for long-term trading.

I only operate with eth and btc, by adding many pairs, I consider that it increases the risk of loss, I really agree with you, more if we add, that trading in pairs is very difficult, even for the most experienced. Good post, I love when someone agrees with me.

On 4/24/2020 at 11:58 AM, SuperCrypto said:

In my opinion, the more you focus on lower pairs, the better your performance, especially as a beginner trader, your focus on specific pairs will give you the ability to save their movements more accurately which makes your task in predicting price movement easier.
What do you think traders, do you have a lot of trading pairs or do you prefer to focus on specific pairs of trading?

Very true, I experience it myself. Better focus only on couple pairs, I would say max 4 pairs.

I usually trade with a maximum of 3 pairs !! since this way I can handle myself with much more precision and not have to saturate myself to the point of not being able to perfectly organize myself with my operations !!

Its good to diversify your investments but in trading, you have to be careful, I just only trade a couple of pairs and never put more than 10% of the account on a trade

It depends on the level of professionalism, like me, I like trading a single pair at one time, but it happens sometimes that I should have traded like two to five cryptocurrencies  because their price do increase not uniformly. Trading is difficult, if a trader is able to trade many pairs, there is nothing bad. He can gain more during increase but if the price fall, the loss can be more too.

@SuperCrypto I think any coin behaves differently at different times. Sometimes, some coins are extremely illogical. Therefore, you need to find a pair where the logic of UPS and downs coincides with yours.

Я работаю только с eth и btc, добавляя много пар, я считаю, что это увеличивает риск потерь, я действительно согласен с вами, больше если мы добавим, что торговля парами очень сложна, даже для самых опытных. Хороший пост, я люблю, когда кто-то соглашается со мной.

If 3-4 transactions are opened,it will be very difficult to control and you will miss the opportunities.So always follow maximum 2 instant trades.This will not disturb your concentration and will keep you focused.I usually don't start another trade before I finish 1 trade.

You should always trade a portfolio, this reduces portfolio risk. When you trade one or two positions, you are too much of a risk concert. Moreover, if you use margin trading, then the number of traded instruments should be increased several times, this allows you to keep the portfolio risk at the same level by diversifying the portfolio.

• +3 1

I completely agree with you, focusing on some trading pairs is comfortable and makes the trader familiar with the support and resistance areas or areas that are good for buying or selling, and it is possible at that time to focus on these currencies only without others so as not to distract the trader and ultimately fall into a deal Losers may eat the profit of many winning trades...

• +5 1

This is true, but depending on your strategy, if you are working on saving in several currencies, it is okay, and if you are working in the short term it will be difficult.

• +1 1

On 10/9/2020 at 11:46 AM, AlexisMiner said:

You should always trade a portfolio, this reduces portfolio risk. When you trade one or two positions, you are too much of a risk concert. Moreover, if you use margin trading, then the number of traded instruments should be increased several times, this allows you to keep the portfolio risk at the same level by diversifying the portfolio.

Yes I agree with you Dear friend @AlexisMiner never put all your money in just one cryptocurrency or you will not recover it in case of loss. So it is clear trading with many pairs is better than one, because you reduce the risk. But of course we should choose good and the most popular, profitable cryptocurrencies.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif