Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk?

Yes my friend, bitcointalk is alternate of crypto talk and you can earn money more in bitcointalk than cryptotalk but it is very difficult to earn in bitcointalk. Only senior can survive on bitcointalk. In my opinion, a beginner should start work on crypto talk. 

• +4 1

There are open campaings paying less, but to get accepted in those means you need to have a really solid post/merit history, better then other applicants and preferably have trust points as well.

On 4/24/2020 at 1:51 AM, Babubu609 said:

I was on investigation to be sure if there could be any sites that is good and legit as cryptotalk, from my investigation I end up not finding any forum that pays per post as in here, I want to know if their are some colleagues if mine that made the same research if they are successful to meet any site that correspond and is the same and paying as in cryptotalk?

I was reading about bitcointalk but this is more complex and does not offer the same opportunities as this forum and with this I mean that this is the best option on the internet and I do not think there is another with better opportunities than cryptotalk, so enjoy this to the fullest which is a great thing.

Yes you are absolutely right I have also struggled on some site and I think we can't compare them with cryptotalk site . The way people are to join this forum , it's payment method , it's monitoring system , everything is just wonderful.  I'm really thankful to cryptotalk for providing us these opportunities. 

Yup dear there are some similar sites like Bitcointalk. But it is difficult to use. On the other hand crytotalk is best for online earning. Work is very easy here. Everyone can do this work without any problem

I saw most of replies about betcointalk forum that it is similar, but it does not pay for writing, but rather contributes to promoting you as an active member in the forum until you reach a level that qualifies you to participate in and profit from signature campaigns, this is what I know.

• +4 1

I have never seen a website where you can make money just by commenting or doing work in a short time.Maybe even if there is a site then it will not be as easy as this site to earn money. Maybe we have to spend a lot of time to earn some money from there but this site is definitely much better than those sites where we spend very little time to make good amount of money.I love working on this site.thank you crypto for giving us such an opportunity to make money.💙

There are many sites similar to crypto but working on them is very difficult that need more time.but crypto is easy to use and reliable and need less time .so I suggest you to work on crypto.

• +2 1

I have not found a site like cryptotalk paying for comments and threads.you can also earn Bitcoin by posting topics but there it is very difficult to earn rewards. So i think crypto one of the best way to posting and earn .

• +2 1

I have worked on many other sites it was very difficult to work on them crypto talk I like best you can work on it easily and soon you start earning and any site cryptotalk  Cannot be compared with

Yes, there are multiple sites that are similar to crypto talk, but working here is better because you will get a suitable income in exchange for working hard and sincerely, and you will also gain experience, so I think it is the best place for any investment

One site similar cryptotalk is bitcointalk. Main difference campaign on there. Bitcointalk paid based on their rank it defers.i have not so much idea by the way about campaign but absolutely experience best i have no knowledge but join i have so much knowledge about cryptocurrency  i am honest person when work so be honest then achieve to goal . Also be patient try to work really hard . 

I'm only working on cryptotalk and I don't know of any other website besides that. I don't think any website can be like this crypto forum. This is a great platform no one can match. We also get a lot of benefits from crypto in addition to knowledge, experience and money. So I work very hard and honestly in this forum.

• +2 1

I do not think there is another like cryptotalk, I have read about other platforms but none like cryptotalk, and this because the way we get income here is difficult to create something similar because you just have to enjoy this great forum and give thanks for everything what we have learned here.

I think there was a similar site called bitcointalk something like that, I never used it because that was only for an expert, the best thing about cryptotalk is that it can find newbies and lead them to obtain a solid knowledge of cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think no my dear no one site compare with cryptotalk I think it is the just need and good forum I think. Bitcointak is the site but I think there we are as a new we can't earn. It is very difficult.

• +1 1

On 4/24/2020 at 6:51 AM, Babubu609 said:

I want to know if their are some colleagues if mine that made the same research if they are successful to meet any site that correspond and is the same and paying as in cryptotalk?

A site better than cryptotalk actually I have not seen it too because if there is a site similar in payment as this forum it would have been discovered by members of this forum. No doubt there are matured members that are perfect in making research I'm this forum

other than cryptotalk.org there are likewise bitcointalk and altcointalk sites. Those are altogether sites that talk about digital money. On the off chance that I pay, I don't know. I haven't attempted them yet. in any case, I accept the most reasonable discussion cryptotalk.org is additionally the most easy to use. I simply like the gathering despite the fact that I've worked with numerous sites and applications.

The other two sites comparable to cryptotalk are bitcointalk and altcontalk.  Bitcoin could be earned at bitcointalk, similar to cryptotalk.  Both if them pay bitcoin in yobit.  But I think working on cryptotalk is a lot easier than working on bitcointalk.  And I have no much idea about altcointalk. But I can say that it works just like cryptotalk.

• +2 1

Yes,bitcointalk is similar to crypto talk.But in this modern world now a days cryptotalk is much more popular than bitcoin talk.Because it is more complex to work in bitcointalk. On the other hand we can earn money easily by working cryptotalk site.

Yes many websites like this exist on internet but I think cryptotalk is the best website because I never heard any scam from this forum. My friends showed me the earning proofs and after that I joined this.

• +3 1

Yes my friend there are many such sites on the internet but Crypto talk  is a very good website easy to use You can also do a lot of learning with the help of crypto talk.

I read in the various comments that there are other sites that look like this site. Well, I have not seen any but it is logical to conclude that there must be other sites like cryptotalk. What may make the difference is the opportunity cryptotalk offers. Thank you.

Yes there is a similar site called bitcointalk. But it is not easy to work like crypto talk. There are some rank complexities .  You need to push your rank in bitcointalk. And also difficult to get reward, so it's more better to work here in crypto talk. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1