2fa is must? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

2fa is must?

Yes, I use the yobit platform without 2FA, because I think that the yobit platform is safe and no one can hack my account because he will need a verification code that reaches my Gmail account.

2fa means 2 factor authentication. It is high security system. Everyone should use 2fa on every sites wherever we use our personal data. In yobit here is a sensitive thing and it is about our money. Anybody can hack it if they know our password accidentally. So we should use 2fa. If we use 2fa it is impossible to hack our money             

2fa is two factor authentication is an extra step add to long in process such as code sent to your phone or fingerprint scan. verify your identity.  Prevent cybercrime from accessing your private information. 

I always use the 2FA option for all of my accounts in the different platforms because I want to keep my accounts very safe and secure. You should know that 2FA is very important thing for our accounts security and it avoids the hacking.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Yobit is one of the best exchanges and I use it now without any need for 2fa, all you need to do is to put your email and your password and you are ready to go. Some exchanges make 2fk is a must if you want to withdraw your coins, but I honestly do no think there is any need for such a thing especially if you are a beginner and you still do not have that large capital.

• +1 1

Hi friends I want to know that there is any risk in using yobit without 2fa security . but users are the problem they can be hacked and their passwords stolen without extra security like google 2fa.

Dear friend, I do not use it in my wallet, but if it supports my account with more security, I hope that you will make a special publication on it so that all of those like me benefit and benefit

• +1 1

2FA authentication is a high security system off all security system. If we activate 2fa authentication to protect our wallet or any accounts then it is quite impossible to get access to our account. So to keep protect our accounts from hackers or scammer, we must have to activate 2fa authentication. That will give extra protection to our account                 

• +3 1

yes my friend you said absolutely right if you want to be successful on this forum and you go for the investment first of all you should to know about the market and 2fa is must best of luck for you on this forum

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't think it's a must but its sorely important and useful as well,to keep our account secured is something we should desperately want to do,because there are a lot of scammers in the forum who will stop at nothing to make sure they scam and steal your money, but with 2fa your account will be secure and won't be easily tampered with by any scammer

Yes i'm using 2fa at yobit. Which website or wallet accept 2fa, we should must use 2fa on those site otherwise here is a chance to get hacked of our account . 2fa is a high security system which is used to protect our accounts or wallets from scammers and hackers. 

• +2 1

In my country I am using cryptotalk without 2fa.. never face any problem in using till now.. I think 2fa is not necessary for cryptotalk.. maybe there is any issue in others country.. I don't know about that dear..

On 2/20/2021 at 11:08 AM, sahddesk said:

There is too much risk if you use it without the 2nd friend, I recommend that you activate it, this will be practically impossible to steal from your account, unless you lose where you use the application too heheh. I activated it almost from the moment I registered on the yobit platform, because I know that it is a very strong security method.

It is a risk while using 2FA but it is also a great security when ever you enable 2FA on your account and probably your device get lost you don't have any way to recovery your account because is not easy while using 2FA but it is a good security for future purpose. 

Yes mate, there is a risk of stealing money. We should use two factor authentication for the security of our account. It protects our account from hackers. It makes our account safe and secure. Wish you best of luck! 

2fa works as a security code for security of our accounts.it is very helpful to keep our accounts secure from scammers only if we don't share our personal data to anyone.

• +2 1

2FA is best for securing  our accounts .it protect  us from hackers attack  we prevent  our account from hacking. it  is good  security  option. 

Edited by Ayeshamalik

Yes friends two times, because if we want our post to be successful, then we have to write about 2 times or both have to look in the master and this is the rule of this platform .

Actually, I am new here and do not have enough information about this, I am trying to read more rules to be the best thanks for this wonderful platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes 2Fa is necessary.  Otherwise you would lose your earned cryptos. And account might be got hacked.  If your is providing 2fa option.  Them complete your 2fa in order to make your account safe and not able to be hacked. 

• +2 1

Welcome to this forum. Actually, my friend, I am working on this platform normally and have not yet been exposed to any technical problem. I hope to continue working without experiencing any problem.

Friend, I am not using 2fa because if I use 2fa what could happen is that my information is stolen and if my information is stolen they could also steal my money and that would not be a good thing for me since they could steal my money That is why I do not use 2fa because it is better to be careful before taking risks and end up losing everything we have and are working for.

2FA is a very good security feature and it Make our account more safe and secure from hackers and scammera attack as nobody could access your account without having the private key provided to you by setting 2FA security feature.So If you have much Capital in your account you must use 2FA.

Hello my friend, of course, you should turn on the level of security in Yobit so that your account is safe from theft of your personal data and theft of your money. There are a lot of fraudsters who infiltrate and steal everything.  Beware my friend and keep your account safe .. Good luck

Of course, my friend, there are great risks if I did not use the FE feature because it is the two-factor authentication in the forum when it increases more security, the most important to our account, and I recommend it