2fa is must? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

2fa is must?

2fa is not most because their are alot of security that one can used and we are not using that security types we also have our security we are using and we are happy and have confidence in the one we are using.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well I believe is certifiably not an unquestionable requirement to utilize 2fa security, yet it very well may be vital on the grounds that it truly assists with making sure about your wallet and in light of the fact that most time programmers are great in attempting to hack our wallets, so to keep it from occurring, 2fa is essential.

I agree with your post when I read this post, so feel good. Yobit 2fa is very safely security provides users. That is more safely site. I think 2fa security good for all .

• +3 1

Without it, I used mine and since I started working, I have not faced any danger, I don't even know everything that it means if not now that a member brought it up. But you can use it to improve your account's security.

• +1 1

About 2fa security is  only  some people know and it's very interestsd way to make your accounts safe I think we should all use this technology to make our account safe it makes your account completely safe form many type of danger if you are working in any website then no one hack your account if you are using 2fa security.

Not every dangerous beacause hackers will need code to access your email butvit is safe for you to activate 2AF.the youbit account in any party requesting it because they can try to steal the account    

Hi.

I think there is no risk. Except for loss of access to services for which this function is activated. If you use it, the protection of your account becomes more reliable :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Although it is not necessary to use 2facode, but you should use this if you are afraid that your account may be hacked at any time. Because if you use this, there will be no possibility of hacking your account. This is a type of code that can only be verified with Google Authenticator. Otherwise it cannot be verified with any other app. And there are many risks in using it too. Once you've lost your code in Google Authenticator, it's impossible to recover. Then you will not get back your yobit account. Although I have not yet made enough money that is why I am not afraid of my account.  I would recommend you to use this 2facode if you want to add extra security in your yobit account.

no friend, its never a must in any platform but to ensure ones security as well as prevent a third party from gaining access to ones account 

The yobit is quite unbreachable so so for you to log in without your 2fa is very riskyso as for me I will strongly advice you need it to log in without your 2fa because it is very important to you. Even the security it provide is something else. 

That's true mate,2fa  is the most important feature in online, where money involved its more important, because in online every where you see hackers scammers and fraudsters, search weak security accounts when they find any clue of our account then they stolen our amount. I recommend you used it to strengthen your account.

Dear Friend! Two factors authentication is an additional protection to our accounts. So if you are not linked to your account with 2fa then it will be some risky. So better to provide two factor verification to your every exchange. 

As for my own research and understanding 2fa is not a must as far as there are a lot of other security ways of securing scammers 2fa is not a must that is my own point of view

2 fa security was exceptionally imperative, this security framework ensure your account. On the off chance that you would like more security you'll be able utilize 2 fa. Usually truly great framework, that's way i Incline toward this security framework.

• +1 1

I am using this account without 2fa security. But I think it's better to use 2fa for the security of your account because without using it you can face problem with your account by hackers. We should be careful in this matter.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Enabling a 2FA will set our account more secure to all hackers. For me, yes there’s a risk if you did not want to enable the 2FA because your account will be vulnerable, but if you don’t want to enable the 2FA you can be protected by just changing your password regularly so that the hackers difficult to hack it. I did not using 2FA but I change my password regularly just to make my account fully secured.

• +3 1

I always Set the 2FA for all of my accounts in the different platforms because I want to keep my accounts very safe and secure. You should know that 2FA is very important thing for our accounts security and it avoids the hacking.

Yes dear friend you are very right that to keep safe your account you must activate the 2fa security system and it is a wise decision to keep your account safe from scammers and if you do not activate the 2fa security system on your account then you faced a lot of problems. 

Edited by Duddi01

Dear friends, not everyone has such an idea about the safety of using yobit 2fa.  However, better protection can be obtained by using it.  Most members are not using it.  However, there is no problem in this case.  If you fall into the trap of a scammer then you can use 2 fa protection for this.  This allows you to save money through the best safe.

Yes my pal 2fa need to be used to let you be safe to apply your account and protect it from hackers. 

This feature is easy and now not complicated, and the use of you will make you greater at ease. I would advise absolutely everyone to set off it.

On 4/24/2020 at 9:17 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend I want to know that there is any risk  in using  yobit without   2fa security. Are you using without  2fa or  You have activated  2 2fa  security. 

2fa Very good security.No one will be able to hack our account if we keep this security active.If any wallet or exchange array has this security then we will keep it active.

• +1 1

You are telling absolutely right without 2fa security, our account is not secure. We should use it if you want it a secure account. Without 2fa security hackers can attack to your account.

• +2 1

2fa is really an safe and secure account that is used by a person who is at risk of being scammed it is easy to get use and proves very helpful for you.

• +2 1

2fa security is must and I want to tell you that you should to set the high security of your wallet this can and help you to secure your money from the scammers on this forum so best of luck for you