2fa is must? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

2fa is must?

On 4/24/2020 at 6:17 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend I want to know that there is any risk  in using  yobit without   2fa security. Are you using without  2fa or  You have activated  2 2fa  security. 

@Ch Ayyan I think that protecting ourselves and our money is our duty, so we must use all technical means to protect ourselves as the network is full of hackers and bad programs soI recommend you to use 2fa.

• +4 1

On 4/24/2020 at 8:17 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend I want to know that there is any risk  in using  yobit without   2fa security. Are you using without  2fa or  You have activated  2 2fa  security. 

@Ch AyyanAyyan you alright my friend but I have not experienced about it. If you have an authentic experience and knowledge about it you should share with us. I will waiting for your reply my dear friend and thanks for posting this informative message here on for Crypto Talk members. 💕💞

2 2fa security Yes, especially when you have large accounts
It is a safe method, but it is tiring, so I recommend dealing with highly protected platforms and wallets.

• +4 1

With 2fa you're making it hard for every body to steal your crypto on your account. Yobit has excellent security but they're not answerable for someone stealing your password and your e mail. So in case you do not have 2fa you could lose your account and noone may be in a position that will help you possibly.

2fa is very important for using yobit account.using this account is a source of security and safety.so I suggest that must use 2fa account for betterment and good working.

Well if someone has some issues according to security ,then you must activate the two factor authentication for your convenience. In this the scammers will nothing do to your account. Thanks for the topic.

• I think is better to use the 2fa authentication for your account safety,  but in the yobit exchange site i don't think that someone will have aceess to your account so easily. And let's all members here prevent their account because of fraud or scammers will not be able to make transfer of your funds in general, yobit exchange site is very secure indeed

Yes I think it is very necessary and important that you used 2fa system it is very easy and ready for safe . Otherwise your account is not safe very much high and also many scamers here so you need to safe it.

• +1 1

There is no risk I think so. But I don't know. A experience able person will give you a better suggestion according to me this is good for security.

Yes the 2fa is very necessary for making of the Crypto accounts safe and the secure. Many of the Crypto accounts are hijacked or hacked when we not enable the 2fa. If we enable the 2fa our Crypto account will be saved.

On 4/24/2020 at 9:17 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

If you use yobit exchanger without 2fa security then there are many ricks. Youbit Exchnager has given 2fa security for our good, so we need to use this security system or our account may be hacked.

Yeah 2fa is a must if you need a secured yobit account and to your account not to be hacked. It's always better to keep everything safe. I mean just not to risk your account without any added security when there is an option for security. So I would definitely recommend you to do 2fa.

Dear this adds greater security to your record and keeps others from getting to your data, this is a decent element. I don't think there is an issue with its utilization, yet when you use it you increment the insurance of your record in the platform.

On 4/24/2020 at 5:17 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

2fa is one of the highly recommended security measures to be implemented on our crypto accounts because it's hard to be attacked by hackers when this step is anabled however, regarding yobit exchange I think the security is tight and one can use it even without 2fa but it's recommended.

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Sypher9 said:

regarding yobit exchange I think the security is tight and one can use it even without 2fa but it's recommended.

I think so about  it because yobit always  ask our authentication  code whenever  we log into our account or whenever  we create a yobit code..  But a thing always  members  need to remember  that Every  security  has a bad advantage  and if you think about  2fa then lose the authentication  code mean you lose your account @Sypher9

• +2 1

12 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I think so about  it because yobit always  ask our authentication  code whenever  we log into our account or whenever  we create a yobit code..  But a thing always  members  need to remember  that Every  security  has a bad advantage  and if you think about  2fa then lose the authentication  code mean you lose your account @Sypher9

It's for this reason, one must understand or look on the demerits of using 2fa despite of it's advantages,to avoid losing contact to his or her account in times when the 2fa app is lost and without a code to reedem back your account it can be tough time so it's only advised to be used with caution.

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, Sypher9 said:

It's for this reason, one must understand or look on the demerits of using 2fa despite of it's advantages,to avoid losing contact to his or her account in times when the 2fa app is lost and without a code to reedem back your account it can be tough time so it's only advised to be used with caution.

Its true and for this reason if any member  new into 2fa security  system  then first he should realized  how this system  work or watch the tutorial .. ..  I said this because many new 2fa user lost their authentication  code which lead them to lose it later.. That is why  the code always  need to be stored in a Secret place @Sypher9

• +3 1

Obviously yes this is a significant inquiry please 2fa should be utilized to permit you to be protected to utilize your record and shield it from hackers.but when you use it you increment the security of your record in the stage. Thus, its an accommodating security to make sure about our records.

Sincerely I don't think that the two factor authentication is a must, but is definitely a strong recommendation in other to add security to our account and protect us from the bad people, .

hello my friend, I think it's more secure to use 2fa and keep you safe from steal your account and your money, so why you don't want to do that? it's very simple and important action.

2FA its a decent security since, in such a case that programmers should get to your record and still cash, they will likewise have to have your email subtleties so they can get the 2FA code. Along these lines, its an accommodating security to make sure about our records.

On 4/24/2020 at 9:17 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

In my opinion it is better to use 2fa Security.  As a result, the security of your account will be one step higher.  As a result, hackers or scammers will no longer be able to steal your money easily.  Then you will also feel a little comfortable.  And that's why we should all use 2fa Security.

Really you have to create a strong password to your yobit account, which the scammers will find it very difficult to destroy or damage your account, for then to get access to your assets, and you shouldn't share your personal details with anybody in the forum.

On 4/24/2020 at 8:17 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

yes dude using your yobit account without 2fa security is somehow risky but it is advisable to use it and enable it on yobit platform to be safe from scammers and it's the duty of all of us to make our security strong

• +2 1

Because it's more safe than not using it i think you should use it and just download the app and active it and this featured is easy and not complicated and using you will make you more comfirtable.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot
    • За три дня приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн 27 марта 2024 года чистый суточный приток капитала в секторе спотовых биткоин-ETF составил $243,41 млн, согласно SoSo Value.   Отметим, положительная тенденция сохраняется уже третий день подряд. В период с 25 по 27 марта приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн. Ранее, в течение пяти дней, зафиксировали отток капитала на сумму $887,75 млн.   Согласно данным SoSo Value, первое место по притоку капитала 27 марта занял криптофонд iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) от компании BlacRock. Он добавил к своему балансу $323,76 млн, а объем средств под управлением достиг отметки в $13,86 млрд.   На втором месте находится ARKB с показателем в $200,75 млн, на третьем — инвестиционный продукт от фирмы Valkyrie — $5,06 млн. Остальные биткоин-ETF суммарно получили $13,68 млн.Напомним, ранее аналитики Coinbase рассказали, что рынок цифровых активов в последнее время зациклен на притоках капитала в спотовые биткоин-ETF. Взято из источника - https://incrypted.com/za-tri-dnya-pritok-sredstv-v-spotovye-bitkoin-etf-sostavil-bolee-677-mln/
    • 28 марта биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares стал свидетелем беспрецедентных инвестиций в размере 243,5 миллионов долларов США, что означает значительный рост, более чем в пять раз превышающий обычный ежедневный объем. Согласно предварительным данным Farside Investors, приток 27 марта в биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares вырос в четыре раза по сравнению со средними дневными инвестициями в $43,9 млн с момента его дебюта 11 января. Этот приток почти втрое превысил показатель предыдущего дня в 73,6 миллиона долларов, что значительно превышает сценарий отсутствия поступлений 25 марта.   Таблица инвестиций в биткойн-ETF | Источник: Farside Investors. Между тем, Bitcoin ETF (IBIT) компании Blackrock  показал еще более впечатляющий приток: новые инвестиции составили 323,8 миллиона долларов. Другие биткойн-ETF, такие как Valkyrie Bitcoin ETF (BRRR), зафиксировали 5,1 миллиона долларов, Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) получили 4,8 миллиона долларов, Franklin Bitcoin ETF (EZBC) привлек 4 миллиона долларов, а VanEck Bitcoin ETF (HODL) зарегистрировал 1,9 миллиона долларов в новых биткойн-ETF. вложения. И WisdomTree Bitcoin ETF (BTCW), и Fidelity Investments Bitcoin ETF (FBTC) сообщили о притоке в размере 1,5 миллиона долларов, продемонстрировав более скромную прибыль.   Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок. Поскольку этот значительный приток в биткойн-ETF отражает растущий институциональный интерес к криптовалюте, генеральный директор ARK Invest Кэти Вуд прогнозирует, что цена биткойна может достичь 3,8 миллиона долларов , что обусловлено его растущей ролью на «финансовой супермагистрали». Вуд утверждает, что осторожный подход SEC к институциональным инвестициям в биткойн может непреднамеренно повысить его цену. Запуск этих финансовых продуктов привел к резкому росту спроса, побив предыдущие инвестиционные рекорды ETF США и возобновив интерес к биткойнам, которые эти фонды напрямую приобретают и управляют. Отраслевые эксперты поддерживают мнение Вуд о том, что предстоящее в апреле сокращение награды вдвое приведет к шоку предложения, что будет способствовать продолжающемуся росту цен, обусловленному спросом. Когда это произошло, биткойн достиг максимума в 71 670 долларов, но опустился ниже уровня 69 000 долларов, в конечном итоге установившись на уровне 69 698 долларов к концу дня. По данным CoinMarketCap, в настоящее время цена Биткойна составляет 70 783 доллара. .   24-часовой график цен BTC: Источник: CoinMarketCap. Криптовалютные аналитики начали спорить о том, что внимание к немедленным ценовым движениям Биткойна затмевает более значительную тенденцию. 28 марта в сообщении на X криптоаналитик Гамшу поделился со своими 28 900 подписчиками, что внимание чрезмерно сконцентрировано на ежедневных движениях цен, а не на признании значительных инвестиций, поступающих в Биткойн. «Поскольку биткойн-ETF испытывают рекордные притоки, беспокойство по поводу дневной цены кажется неуместным», — прокомментировал он. 27 марта главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтт Хоуган отметил на X, что многим профессиональным инвесторам по-прежнему запрещено покупать биткойн-ETF, особенно в Великобритании, где нормативно-правовая база остается осторожной в отношении криптовалют.     Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок.    
    • Актуальные курсы на 28.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Кто знает, может будет дроп или айсио говорят. На этом бирже нужно иметь хорошее терпение и все). Этот запись от чата биржы. У меня тоже есть на телеграме этот чат. Копия биржевского чата. Биткоин пока на росте постепенно. До халвинга около 80к будет наверно.  
    • Уважаемые пользователи!   На сегодня курсы: Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$) Продажа: -3.2%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9680usdt)   Так же существует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеров   Напоминаем о перечне наших услуг: -Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные -Перестановка наличных по всему миру(50+ стран) -Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal, -Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDT   Мы находимся на всех известных мониторингах: Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочих   Все заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.best По всем прочим вопросам обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Сообщается, что основанная Джиханом Ву компания Bitdeer, занимающаяся майнингом криптовалют, ищет 100 миллионов долларов для наращивания своих мощностей по добыче биткойнов. Bitdeer Technologies Holding, компания по добыче биткойнов , основанная Джиханом Ву , как сообщается, ищет финансирование в размере 100 миллионов долларов для расширения своих возможностей по майнингу, как стало известно Bloomberg. Согласно отчету, сингапурская компания намерена использовать средства для расширения своих мощностей по добыче криптовалют, особенно в преддверии ожидаемого в апреле четвертого сокращения вдвое , что приведет к снижению вознаграждений за майнинг. Однако оценка компании после раунда финансирования остается неясной, поскольку обсуждения продолжаются, а детали финансирования могут быть изменены.   Основанная в 2018 году, Bitdeer публично торгуется на Nasdaq под тикером BTDR. На момент написания компания не делала никаких публичных заявлений относительно продолжающихся обсуждений финансирования. Переговоры о финансировании совпадают с приближением четвертого халвинга Биткойна, в результате которого вознаграждение за майнинг сократится вдвое с 6,25 BTC до 3,125 BTC в середине апреля. Сокращение потенциально может повлиять на прибыльность майнинговых предприятий, особенно для небольших компаний. Более того, помимо халвинга, майнеры сталкиваются и с другими проблемами. Как ранее сообщали СМИ, одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF предоставило традиционным инвесторам альтернативный способ выхода на рынок криптовалют, заменив их зависимость от криптовалютных акций майнинговых компаний в качестве прокси для получения доступа к биткойнам.
    • 28.03.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.7%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - По Запросу USDT   - По Запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Cryptolavka.com is a reliable exchange service designed for those who want to quickly, securely, and at a favorable rate exchange cryptocurrency online! The exchange operates 24/7 in automatic mode, without registration and mandatory verification - we value your privacy! We monitor the cleanliness of crypto through the AMLbot service.Cryptolavka works with the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH) Tether (USDT) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) Tron (TRX) Dogecoin (DOGE) Binance Coin (BSC) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Solana (SOL) Dash (DASH) Matic (Polygon) Toncoin (TON) USDT Coin (USDC) Avalanche (AVAX) Cryptolavka works with the following banks: Sberbank Humo UzCard Cryptolavka works with the following electronic payment systems: Yandex Money (temporarily under maintenance) In the near future, the number of directions will increase!Advantages of Cryptolavka service: Low commissions Pleasant exchange rates 24/7 exchange High processing speed of applications, due to complete automation No registration and user verification required Cryptolavka on monitors: Bestchange KursExpert Crypto.ru The number of monitors is expanding, and we are also open to cooperation!Cryptolavka on reviews: Etorazvod Trustpilot WOT Mentions in online media: Crypto.ru Profinvestment Coinspot Cryptolavka Affiliate Program:Users have access to a single-level affiliate program, where you will receive 20% of net profit. Increasing the size of the affiliate reward is negotiated individually.Our contacts:Website: https://cryptolavka.com/Email: info@cryptolavka.comSupport on Telegram: https://t.me/cryptolavka_help