Attractive offers provided by scammers. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Attractive offers provided by scammers.

Yes, you are right guys, I totally agree with you that they are always updating their strategy.  Gradually they are creating many interesting and misleading advertisements to attract people.  In fact you mentioned an important tip to identify scammers.

these alluring offers are given to pull in most individuals and make them to fall in. So prior to utilizing the destinations make an exploration about the site if not you may get scammed.

Hello friend, I agree there are excellent offers, but unfortunately they are fraudulent from bad people, so people should be careful of these people and not gamble with them with money, and you should ask about them before agreeing with them.

Hello my friend, there are many attractive sites that tempt people to enter, and they are not dead, because credibility has something to do with it, sites, all concerned with fraud, on people, so we have to beware, of them and pay attention

Yes you are absolutely right sir . There are a lot of scammers that are attracting people with their hot offers. They just display full trustee environment and then scame you with their attractive offers . If you are fully experienced then you can never be scamed..

On 4/23/2020 at 4:51 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There have been many sites for crypto now days which they have many attractive and interesting offers to their users. But in other side, this has become a good ticket to scammers because many of them have start their sites which have good themes, good ads, good clients reviews inside their sites and good attractive offers. But unfortunately, all those are fake and they just need to stole your money with their fake services. 

How will you discover them?

There are several ways to discover scammers sites, but the good way that i recommend to you its to search reviews about those sites in alexa reviewing site, trustpilot, quora forum, youtube video reviews, here in the forum and in other reviewing sites. Without doing a deep research you can end up losing all your money to scammers.

Thanks for reading!

Yes buddy you are right that scammers are spreading very fastly so we have to be careful and should not invest our money in fake websites. We must investigate the website first and then work on it.

Hello, I have read a lot of articles about fraud and fraud sites and about their detection methods, but the most important thing I learned to detect fraud sites is when you register on the site you are not required to confirm the e-mail via a specific link or through a specific code to confirm your identity and if this happens, the site is culminating and fraudulent

Certainly, prior to attempting to put resources into any sort of business or locales, perusing audits about it is important. You need to do your exploration well and right for there are numerous tricks around.

• +3 1

Scammers always keep on advertising there online investment site's so that people can see and be aware of then and developed interest on there investment when you happen to be the unlucky type you fall into their trap, before you know what is happening you are finished,be careful.

Very well post dear I am agree with you The scammers give us big dreams That's how they raise our money They trap us There are many people around us who are always ready to come scam to us Let us avoid such counterfeiters We do not share our information with anyone

There are so many of these sites out there. Majority of them are fake. They attract members by advertising attractive offers that are hard to resist. And most of us just want to make large amount of money very easily and within a short period of time. That is why we fall victims to these scammers. But we should not forget that making money is not easy and becoming rich is not a day's job. So you should not pay attention to all this site that will promise to make you rich within a short time. They are fake and you should be careful not to be a victim

On 4/23/2020 at 4:51 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There have been many sites for crypto now days which they have many attractive and interesting offers to their users. But in other side, this has become a good ticket to scammers because many of them have start their sites which have good themes, good ads, good clients reviews inside their sites and good attractive offers. But unfortunately, all those are fake and they just need to stole your money with their fake services. 

How will you discover them?

There are several ways to discover scammers sites, but the good way that i recommend to you its to search reviews about those sites in alexa reviewing site, trustpilot, quora forum, youtube video reviews, here in the forum and in other reviewing sites. Without doing a deep research you can end up losing all your money to scammers.

Thanks for reading!

Yes you are absolutely right. Scammers use various techniques to attract people especially beginners. We must learn different methods that will help us to identify the scammer sites. In this way we can save ourselves from getting scammed. A simple suggestion to save yourself is that before investing or trading in any forum take suggestions from expert and seniors and they know more about cryptocurrencies and fake sites.

I think there are always attractive offers from scammers. Scammers always give very high expectations but they are fake, the goal is to get people interested and invest in them. Scammers are very good at talking to him if you find a scammer better don't talk to him. Thank you for the information on the site that found the scammers.

• +1 1

Scammers exist at every online site.all these scammers wanna try to attract out attention by different ways of jobs offer by them.so be careful from all these scammers and enjoy your work.

In my case till now I didn't get any offer and pry to God that God keep us safe from the offerors of those scammers which will prove hurdles in the progress of others. If I will offered any these type of offer I would try to avoid it .

Hello friend 

You are absolutely right 

Some scammers are give us unbelievable offers to trap us and grab attention people with low knowledge get trapped easily so it is important to research first and do not believe on them

• Useful or interesting 1

As for those who will follow my advise which base on " nothing good ,comes easy",  scammers will tend to create attractive offers so that you can fall into their trap. Just calm down and choose legit website.

Yes perfectly there really are always a great deal of scammers on line one should be somewhat mindful with trades therefore that some body isn't going to collapse because of a prey as they're quite good at putting cubes and their free of completely free Bit coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Numerous time scammers play cheap traps to pull in clients. Numerous of the individuals get caught in it. And afterward pay for it. For case these sort of extortion individuals say that they will donate free bitcoin on joining or marking in their fake accounts.

• Useful or interesting 2

When your see an attractive offers from scammers i.e people you don't knie never trust them and make any transaction with them all you need to do is ignore them and concentrate on your work.

• +1 1

The scammer promised to give what they don't have all in the process of getting the little or much you possessed. Try to avoid these guys and don't always fall for cheap promise and publication. Try to invest in a legitimate business that is so reliable and profitable. Best of luck.

Yes it is true my dear friend your points are very valid there are many scammers and we should be avoided from scams. Scammers use different ways for scamming we should do our work with very carefully and honestly. Scammer used to offer with many things but we shouldn't accept them in this way we can be avoided by those.

• +2 1

Yes totally agreed. Because these scammers are really sharp minded people. They attract you to their traps by overemphasized their posts. This all because of loop holes in systems.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and we all know that there are a lot of site which make fraud with us so should keep eagle eye on all of them they provide huge offer to us and on this way they make us fool so we all should keep ourself safe from this kind of scam and hackers 

Hello my dear crypto members you are absolutely right and there are a lot of scammer who have been kicked out of here. Now we all have to keep our information very secure then can sell their ethereum to bitcoin with high rates on their fake exchange