Time to invest on BNB for 70% profit within two weeks or less - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Time to invest on BNB for 70% profit within two weeks or less

On 4/22/2020 at 12:04 PM, jamesvince said:

Binance coins few days ago pumps hardly due to new ieo pad and we need to be ready for investment in BNB coin. Because it is now staking available for investment purpose holders because binance is going to launch Binance chain on which white papers was made for crypto lover and for crypto market new projects. So it can be reached to more then 30$ in few months later. What do you think about BNB coins.

Binance platform is one of the principal platforms that afford countless opportunities to earn through hoard in the coins you offer, and of course BNB is Binance coin and so the investment in this coin is excellent. 

Hello friend hope you will.be fine and doing well.

This cash varied altogether, and this is the thing that made many individuals bring in great measures of cash. This is delightful. I might want to put resources into this cash.

I think that investing in Bitcoin is more beneficial in the long term and also more stable, because we have seen the recent rise of Bitcoin, which was not expected. There is no doubt that trying something new is a useful idea, but it must be implemented with caution.

• +2 1

On 10/6/2020 at 10:20 AM, hassan7951 said:

Ok thank you very much for this nice information, from now on I will be looking to invest there to see.

Binance has lots of low risk investment plans (unfortunately they’re also low return). They also have a more stable exchange than many others, mainly due to the volume of trading. They are going to be around for a long time and that can only be good for BNB.

I really like thid topic,why become i dont have experience on that but for now I know by this topic i will also learn on this topic and know,it is an iteresting topic,thanks for your cooperation

I think bnb is the strongest exchange coin, binance is really care about the bnb investors, you can earn nice intereset with holding bnb or busd. I think that's the reason why bnb is increasing all the time. I beileve bnb will be a stronger coin in the future. Binance is the biggest exchange in the world and i am pretty sure bnb will see higher than 100$ in the near future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Investment in bnb cryptocurrency is profitable because this cryptocurrency is belong to the binance exchange that's why there is a possibility that this coin get good price in future. Always prefer to invest in cryptocurrency which have good strong project like bnb, litecoin and ethereum

Edited by DC71

On 5/26/2020 at 9:20 AM, P A Ashif said:

I have seen many users talking about binance. And I think the demand of it is increasing. So its a good option to invest. But I think that I am little late to see this post. I think whether its profitable to invest now.

The Binance coin has been developing, and it has good potentials, so for me I think it's time we invest on it, and hold for a while, I think long term trade will be more profitable with the binance coin because it's still developing and will be great in future.

I am new to this forum and I do not know much about cryptocurrency so I do not know about BNB coins. I want to spend more time in this forum to get information. Thanks for the information sir.

I think it is not because BNB is the coin of binance they support it and yes someone says that it is not in top10 coins. So I think it is that I have no interest BNB and it is not top coin but in future it is may be but you need to give the time I think.

• +1 1

On 4/22/2020 at 6:50 PM, Divya rana said:

None of us can guarantee such huge percentage of profits within so less time .its possible but i would suggest that before going to put you money in any kind of such investment try to fo some research about the same and then only take any decision. 

You are very correct @Divya rana crypto currency the days is not stable. One have to exercise caution and do the necessary research before investing in such. 

• +3 1

I am a new member in the field of trading and as of now I do not have any special experience and knowledge from cryptocurrencies and trading. But as BNB supports by Binance, so it can be a stable currency, which can be good for giving us a good profit. And you can convert it to BNB through BTC in YoBit Exchange platform.

On 4/22/2020 at 12:04 PM, jamesvince said:

Binance chain on which white papers was made for crypto lover and for crypto market new projects. So it can be reached to more then 30$ in few months later. What do you think about BNB coins.

Sure BNB token can not just decline at the market the project is sponsored by great and impressive exchange sites. So it's additional reputations for the exchange popularity. The earlier one invest on BNB coin the higher profit he will gain. It's among the top best coin at the market

Though i have not so long in this forum but as i know that bnb is trust able currency which give us profit  if we can invest in it and we can chang bnb to btc  as well in yobit exchange 

Bnb has been improving greatly as an skt coin since binance is a major exchange. But there are various things that needs to be chipped in. At this rate bnb won't get to grow than other Alf coins so you shouldn't be bothered with this little spike as a trader. You have to be patience and considerate in investing as a trader

Frankly, I have never dealt with this currency before. And I heard it was a good coin. I currently prefer Bitcoin and I think that it is safe and easy to deal with. But beware before you start investing and trading in the BNB currency, because a quick profit like this needs to be patient and alert.

As for me, I have not used it before, but as long as binance supports this currency, I think that its investment will be good, but we have to be patient because it is a low currency compared to others so that we can make profits through investing it.

On 1/9/2021 at 11:42 PM, Rabiu Dallatu said:

To be Frank and sincere with you guys, I never knew about this type of cryptocurrency before, but through this platform,  I now little about BNB. Thank you so much friend for this nice article. 

That's why it very important to be here, members tend to understand things about cryptocurrency that they never knew about before, the author explained in details and members really benefit from it, am glad to be here honestly

Investing in this token at that time was a great decision, since it has become the utility token of one of the main exchanges worldwide such as Binance, now the token has already cost $ 45 and as the Altcoin season continues to develop I know that BNB will continue to increase in value.

I do not have an idea and knowledge about that and the profit rate, but I see that this percentage that I talked about is great. I hope that this is true because the binance platform is one of the best and most secure platforms

My friend I never tried binance token but after reading the posts whose created on your topic I think trading and investing in binance token . And I hope I get some profit from trading and investment in binance token .

Binance coin is astounding coins for each dealers since of binance trade.

This trade bring,so numerous unused thought and highlight which increment bnb coin hipe and due to that we are able win great sum of cash from doing exchanging.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/22/2020 at 4:04 PM, jamesvince said:

Binance coins few days ago pumps hardly due to new ieo pad and we need to be ready for investment in BNB coin. Because it is now staking available for investment purpose holders because binance is going to launch Binance chain on which white papers was made for crypto lover and for crypto market new projects. So it can be reached to more then 30$ in few months later. What do you think about BNB coins.

Binance stage is one of the significant stages that give numerous chances to acquire through interests in the coins you offer, and unquestionably BNB is Binance coin and thusly the interest in this coin is acceptable.

BNB is a Crypto currency of The big and trusted exchange platform of the world. Already many times BNB has provided the huge profit to the customer of it. So i always prefer it and i store and use it.

On 4/22/2020 at 7:04 AM, jamesvince said:

Friend how right in your words, I hope many have taken advantage of investing in it through your publication, the potential of the BNB cryptocurrency is very great and at the moment it is taking off much more. In particular, I would have liked to be able to invest, but I plan to do so in the near future.