Is you ready for earning 400% from your investment or not - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Is you ready for earning 400% from your investment or not

Thank you my friend, but I do not think that trading and investing is so simple, we must study the currency in which we want to invest well before entering the market, there are many factors that affect the market movement.

I do not think that it is that easy, my friend .. I do not trust these sites because most of them are just scams .. You must be careful and do not be dragged into these matters without studying them

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. I am newbie I haven't more knowledge about this forum first I will gain knowledge than I will try to invest and earn profit

Thanks for your advice my friend, there is no doubt that they are very good currencies for investment, especially Ethereum, but in my opinion every person should study the market and gain experience from senior members before starting to invest.

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, we all yearn for abundant profit and good investments, but not in this way, as we cannot trust such sites that pay a large percentage of profits.

On 4/22/2020 at 4:00 PM, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to explained how and why we can earned more then what we invested in crypto market. Today i will clear gave information how much invested into crypto market and how we can earned from crypto market. I will suggest only two coins which gaves you more then what you invested. One is eth and eos if you invested on them 200% very easy if you invested on it if these on 145$ and 2.42$ respectively. 

Yes my friend i want to make a profit. Not only me but every member of this forum wants his profit to be doubled or quadrupled. I am very grateful to you for sharing your valuable information with us. I am sure that you will be able to do this because you have made it so clear that you have shared your information with us. Thank you very much for sharing. 

I think that investing in cryptocurrencies can achieve a lot of profits, but we must choose good cryptocurrencies to invest such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin so that we can profit and not lose our money.

• +2 1

Well my friend, I am not against investing in cryptocurrencies. Nobody will give you 400% in the investment.  It's a big percentage in my opinion.  I see this as a kind of fraud and stealing money.  We have to be careful about these things as it will result in losing M oney.
 When I'm ready, I'll take your advice and try to work it out.
 Thank you .

Well, thank you for this information. I appreciate you trying to help us, but according to what emerged from the comments of the senior members, we cannot rely on your words because the matter is not so simple. No one can predict the investment, but  I appreciate your efforts 

• +3 1

Working inside the venture field is trouble some and requires a great deal of understanding and it is difficult as you and I reference it is right for everybody to check the valideness of the destination before storing cash inside them, and it is consistently important to pick monetary standards that have gotten externally well known and have a significant expense.

Hello my friend . We all like to earn double profits from investing, but we must have the knowledge and experience to do so. We must be patient a little to get to what we want.

In presenting this topic, it must be clear what you want to convey, do it in an explicit and simple way, that anyone can understand what is being proposed. I also recommend to those who want to invest that they should nurture their knowledge and study the market well before taking that big step.  

Edited by fjseijasc

Investing is the easiest and fastest way to earn profits, but you must first learn the basics to enter the world of investment, as it requires extensive experience in market analysis and knowledge of the characteristics of cryptocurrencies and the success of their projects, to choose the appropriate currency for purchase and investment.

My friend, the matter is not that simple, as every time suits him a certain type of investment and a suitable currency, these things vary from time to time, as they require a large amount of experience, study and monitoring of the market on an ongoing basis, and the decision cannot be taken only momentarily as you speak and I wish you a lot of luck .

sorry I am unaware About your topic recently I joined this forum  and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic sorry from my side because I'm still learning new things about cryptocurrency and as well as about crypto talk soom I ll able to learn and understand things on this platform

sorry I am unaware About your topic recently I joined this forum  and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic sorry from my side because I'm still learning new things about cryptocurrency and as well as about crypto talk soom I ll able to learn and understand things on this platform

Thank you dear for sharing your experience and information with us but I don't think investment of crypto is so easy as you mention in your post because these coins that you mention their prices is never stable they change continuously. Anyway you make a good post both of these coins are popular and best coins for investment.

Yes, my friend, investing in these currencies can achieve more profits because they are strong and receive support from many large companies, so you should not miss this opportunity. Thank you.

My investment friend is not so simple, if the profits they give you are definitely high, then there will be conditions and tasks that you must implement. For me, I prefer trading on a longer period of time because it is more profitable. 

Dear mate absolutely we are ready. But i have a confusion that how can we earn 400 percent. As we can't predict the value of Cryptocurrencies. And other sites which blame to give currency double are scammed . I think we should avoid greed and work steadily.

I do not find that investing in encrypted currencies is easy, but you must be patient and careful enough to ensure success and comfortable earning, especially with the changes that occur in the encrypted currency market

Today, I'll explain how and why we can raise more money in the crypto market than we put in. Today, I'll explain how much money we can put into the crypto market and how we can profit from it. I'll only recommend two coins that will give you a return on your investment. One is eth and eos, which you can make a 200 percent profit on if you invest in them at 145 dollars and 2.42 dollars, respectively.

On 4/22/2020 at 4:44 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Lols 😂. I am not against investment in cryptocurrency or in any of the coins you mentioned but I can tell you categorically that investments are not done like, it is not as simple as you said. 

Yes you are right bro investing in cryptocurrencie and getting profit is not easy it need skills and if you want to earn profit so you need to do some research before making any move .