Who are the experts? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Who are the experts?

It is very useful to know how to identify an expert, to make sure it is advisable to ask many questions of those who present themselves as experts and review their profile and history and reputation and if the case warrants ask for proof of what they say.

Experts are those persons in crypto who are old here and have so much information about crypto and who are perfect in this work. But I think there is no expert in this forum as everyone learn something new regularly. 

expert means experienced, he has experienced a lot & success in his platform/working, he really mastered his knowledge, or also known as a teacher/master, or expert means that he knows better than others, and has been in his platform/working for a long time. do you know ronaldo and messi, they are examples of expert people, they are expert in football, so in conclusion experts are intelligent and experienced people

2 hours ago, iamtakudzwa08 said:

I am not an expert im still learning a lot of things from others i believe that one day i will be an expert also

yes i  am also working hard to know more so that i can teach others also

Experts, as you say, must be those people who have a higher knowledge than that of an average or novice user, we can all become experts one day with a lot of dedication and desire to acquire knowledge on the subject that we want to become experts that is not achieved by one day to another but it is possible and more if there are forums like this one that gives us a lot of information. greetings to all

2 hours ago, iamtakudzwa08 said:

I am not an expert im still learning a lot of things from others i believe that one day i will be an expert also

If you think about it like that, then even those who call themselves experts aren't experts, because you never stop learning and always learn new things.

Free Bitcoins are available here: 

FreeBitcoin / Cointiply / Rollercoin

Trading with cryptocurrency works best here: 

YoBit / Coinbase

There are newbies who also share quality information and you should not point them out. I firmly believe that everything is related to the quality of information they have to show.

who know about the digital crypto currency coins,,,about crypto talk,,,about how to work In online earning site,how to trade.,, how to send coin or received coin he are the experts,,because he know every thing clearly so he can do a work very easily,,so he is the expert...

• +1 1

experts are those who have been on the stock exchange for several days.  those who have proven by personal example that they can be trusted.  that is, their success must be inextricably linked, in the case where he gives advice or gives recommendations.  but the concept of success is rather vague, so people believe in all sorts of no-names that wave money in front of their noses on Instagram

Hello.thanks for the information.many people didn't seem to know who the experts were .but with your article, everyone delved into it .and everyone will know .Thank you for such a great article !

• +2 1

I share friend! All the points that you mark are necessary to consider yourself a good expert. The human factor is very valuable to me and that there are people willing to share their knowledge without profit, they have all my respect.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes yes. There are many experienced and senior members in this platform from whom we could learn the knowledge and information about this platform that helps the users to take maximum advantage of this platform. I do make it a point to learn from them and also to follow their instructions so that we would be able to perform our best.

• +2 1

Hey mates, you are right, experts people do post useful content and comment. Experts people quickly recover if they do mistake, so we have to become expert in all the sector in our life, specially at crypto sector, so that we can good profit in the crypto world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well ,saying someone is expert is a huge thing, as that title brings a lot of experience and mistakes with it. I think Someone who has studied and understood the market over years and who's more then 75% of predictions are correct every time. An expert Always knows when to invest in a particular currency and went to back out to ensure the most profits. But not only this an expert also tell newbies about his experiences and help them grow which makes him respectable.

• +2 1

On 4/22/2020 at 8:50 AM, Babubu609 said:

It seems very bad to know that many of us don't know who the experts well I mean the newbies that are within the forum. This forced me to bring this topic in to existence to teach and inculcate the to who it May concern on who the experts are.  This are some of the qaulities  that will help you identify an expert.

- An good expert is person that is correct when ever you are going the wrong way.

- He is person who is already there for to help you when you need.

- A good experts makes a good quality and meaningful posts and he give full explanation on post he created.

This are few qualities you can also share some more qaulities to help our new members.

Yes, you are right, because of the large number of topics, it has become difficult to find experts in this forum. In my opinion, the number of people who can post should be reduced and the space left open for comments so that we can find experts to help develop our expertise.

• +1 1

On 22/4/2020 at 3:50, Babubu609 said:

Me parece muy malo saber que muchos de nosotros no sabemos bien quiénes son los expertos, me refiero a los novatos que están dentro del foro. Esto me obligó a dar vida a este tema para enseñar e inculcar a quién puede interesarle quiénes son los expertos. Estas son algunas de las cuestiones que le ayudarán a identificar a un experto.

- Un buen experto es la persona que tiene la razón cuando va por mal camino.

- Es una persona que ya está ahí para ayudarte cuando lo necesites.

- Un buen experto hace publicaciones significativas y de buena calidad y da una explicación completa sobre la publicación que creó.

Estas son algunas de las cualidades con las que también puedes compartir algunas más para ayudar a nuestros nuevos miembros.

I agree with your statements but I also consider that a good expert is one who, through his publications, encourages others to become better informed not only simply because he explains well the argument of his topic, but this person contributes to the clarification of the issues. doubts others, provides meaningful and useful advice, gives objective and clear opinions about their positions. And I'm sure that when all that comes together is there when we are in the presence of an expert.
I would also consider an expert that person who opens the subject of debate on those topics that not everyone knows or that simply have little relevance in certain conversation topics. An expert must be one who through his knowledge provides business opportunities, investment or knowledge implementation to people who are his recurring readers. Or an expert can also be that person who knows how to guide "beginners" to guide them and encourage them not to make mistakes because with their experience they can prevent a person who is not used to this world from being deceived.
It is the opinion that I have, I do not know if I am correct? I would like you to give me your opinion too

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

The experts are those people who have a lot of knowledges in special domain like cryptocurency,traiding or fiat currencies. Those people can help you a lot at the start and you better ask for their help with you'r questions!

There are some expert traders who publish articles on how to trade and profit to help other members. So I think experts are those people who are good at something and can also help others understand it deeply. Just like here on the forum.

Yes, your words are correct. Experience is better than skill. This forum is nice and you can learn from people who have experience

I am a newbie, I have read many publications, some nonsensical and others very interesting, I have realized who the experience is, for their positive points along with their post number, besides that most have a variety of very good posts, I think When we see these types of publications, we learn a lot about how to create some

• +4 1

An expert in cryptocurrencies has a level of technical and fundamental analysis that leads him not to be 24 hours a day following the market in front of the screen.

an expert manages to visualize and stay calm .. emotionally complete in the face of losses and discreet in his gains .. he will not show off his victories .. he will lead you to achieve your own good investments and maturity in your crypto journey

there is many people present theyself as a expert. point is we believe who. most of us follow somebody for direct our ınvestment. we should choose good one lıke expert. who know analysis, follow news and prject realy strongly. he or she is good expert.

Эксперт (от лат. expertus-опытный) - специалист, проводящий экспертизу, то есть приглашенное или нанятое лицо для вынесения квалифицированного заключения или суждения по вопросу, рассмотренному или разрешенному другими лицами

• +4 1