The reality of earning free crypto currency - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

Dealing in digital currencies is a new thing in the world of shopping and exchange between currencies and investment, and the world is in a state of change towards digitalization

If you don't know about cryptocurrency investment, please learn first.

Do not believe easily to scammer who told you to invest on their platform.

Now their are many staking platform on crypto, so learn about staking and take your profit.

But you should learn the project well before you invest on it

If friend I totally agree with you, we must be attentive and not waste our time, I use an application that generates gain btc clear is not much you earn unless you spend time, but the important thing is that you pay. 

6 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

@Solex,,,i agree with you,,,I think there are many sections inside the forum, from which we can get a lot of ideas to earn crypto currency, if we can enter the crypto world, bitcoin, bounty, trading section, we will know a lot, so we have many sources of cryptocurrency income.  Find out, but new members avoid the Crypto World section because they find it difficult, but they need to pay attention to these sections because it will benefit them a lot.

You are right dear friend, I just hope they adapt to the system soon because all we are after is good contributions towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts that everyone will benefit but most of the newbies are not helping matters which lead them to get banned or receive a warning point by the moderators.

Unfortunately we wanted our time in illegal websites like I did I don't blame my self but it was a experience now thanks God I have cryptotalk that offered me everything 

• +3 1

So instead of free cryptocurrency you paid for and got nothing in the end. Lesson learned I suppose for some that there is nothing free. You learn that in school but you probably missed this lesson and if your school teachers didn't give clear warning about scammers then it is a big problem for your education system in your country. One thing kids need to know is there is no free candy or money and there are many scammers that we have to fight.

Many early adopters who made a fortune from cryptocurrency first got their hands on coins by receiving them for free from bitcoin faucets back in the day. Today there are still a number of ways for you to get bitcoin for free including airdrops, giveaways, bounties, tipping, referral programs and faucets.

Very true this is a forum opportunities, it gives us the opportunity to learn and generate profits. I really feel  very comfortable in this forum

Thanks to this forum, I have managed to learn interesting information. & shared personal information about Cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are not very difficult to obtain by participating in airdrops. buying low and selling high.

• +3 1

I really tell you, this cryptocurrency learning platform is the best I have seen. most people have wandered through the crypto world searching for a legit site to earn free bitcoin. this forum is indeed a blessing to many. 

You are very pessimistic about free sites. There are many free paying programs. PM to me if You want links.

You are right that these sites require hard work. Also try trusted projects below.

On 20/4/2020 at 8:18, Dmasked said:

Tienes mucha suerte si encontraste el foro de Cryptotalk antes de meterte en otros sitios web gratuitos. Bueno, para mí, mi suerte no brilló tan temprano. Deambulé por Internet visitando cualquiera de los sitios web que ofrecían pagar cripto por cualquier tarea. Pero la realidad de esos sitios de ingresos gratuitos es triste. En primer lugar, la mayoría de los sitios web que visité eran estafas. Querían que me registrara en su sitio web e ingresara mis claves privadas o número de tarjeta de crédito. Y no solo el dinero, me estafaron de mi tiempo y esfuerzo pagando casi nada por días, incluso meses de arduo trabajo.

En segundo lugar, incluso los sitios legítimos y los sitios populares cuyo nombre no quiero mencionar ya que no quiero difamarlos, que realmente pagaron, también fueron una decepción. Me tomó semanas ganar mi primer dólar, que era el caso de casi todos los sitios de PTC y faucets. La única forma de ganar un poco más era obtener montones y montones de referencias, pero incluso entonces el propietario del sitio estaba en beneficio, no yo. Debo haber visto millones de anuncios, completado cientos de tareas y pasado años tratando de hacer algunas existencias de cifrado, luego descubrí el foro de Cryptotalk. Entonces este foro es una bendición para almas como yo.

That's the hard part for many who are just starting out in the digital world, some are carried away by ambition and others by the quick need to achieve profits. These weaknesses are well known to the scammers who take advantage of it to commit all kinds of crime and deceive all those people, therefore in this world for anyone who wants to start, they will need a simple thing, as simple, as is "PATIENCE ".

i agree with you my friend, i'm also worked in many faucet ans lost my time for few dollars, now i see all faucets are free method to teach your friends or familly to understand what is it crypto currency.

On 20/4/2020 at 9:18, Dmasked said:

Tienes mucha suerte si encontraste el foro de Cryptotalk antes de meterte en otros sitios web gratuitos. Bueno, para mí, mi suerte no brilló tan temprano. Deambulé por Internet visitando cualquiera de los sitios web que ofrecían pagar cripto por cualquier tarea. Pero la realidad de esos sitios de ingresos gratuitos es triste. En primer lugar, la mayoría de los sitios web que visité eran estafas. Querían que me registrara en su sitio web e ingresara mis claves privadas o número de tarjeta de crédito. Y no solo el dinero, me estafaron de mi tiempo y esfuerzo pagando casi nada por días, incluso meses de arduo trabajo.

En segundo lugar, incluso los sitios legítimos y los sitios populares cuyo nombre no quiero mencionar ya que no quiero difamarlos, que realmente pagaron, también fueron una decepción. Me tomó semanas ganar mi primer dólar, que era el caso de casi todos los sitios de PTC y faucets. La única forma de ganar un poco más era obtener montones y montones de referencias, pero incluso entonces el propietario del sitio estaba en beneficio, no yo. Debo haber visto millones de anuncios, completado cientos de tareas y pasado años tratando de hacer algunas existencias de cifrado, luego descubrí el foro de Cryptotalk. Entonces este foro es una bendición para almas como yo.

I understand your disappointment but the reality is like this, since always the websites that allow us to earn money for free guarantee that for them their website is profitable, after all, remember that this is also a business and everyone watches over their interests. However, what you say is correct, but you also have to take into account that if a website is honest and pays we must know how to appreciate it because although many do not want to see it that way to earn money on the internet, you have to work hard, because it happens The same as in real life, if you don't work, you don't earn anything. Websites that pay for advertising or faucets if they pay us a small amount in exchange for our work is because that is what our contribution represents for pages like that. One thing must be taken into account, free users do not generate profits for a page or faucet, for that reason they pay us less. On the other hand, a user who attracts referrals attracts advertising to the page and with it income, and if in addition to that he invests money, obviously his reward will be greater because he is making the business grow and that both the user and the owner of the page are mutually beneficial, unfortunately the economy works like that but that is the harsh reality.

Yes, I agree with you. I went throughyour same experience. I lost most ofwhat I gained from mission completion sites on fraudulent investment sites until I found this forum that combines profit and education.

starting to earn free cryptocurrencies online is difficult; Over time we will get great opportunities that allow us to win. One of these opportunities is the one offered by cryptotalk to pay for a simple publication and thus have to start investing and raise the capital.

The reality to earn cryptocurrencies is by trading, airdrops Be aware of ICOs, IEO since with these methods you can generate a lot of profits in cryptocurrencies ...

Totally agree, I have wasted a lot of time on those pages and could not make a profit, I am sorry I did not know this forum before, but hey, it's all experience and I'm here, so let's move on. Good luck for all of you...

Well, I don't think it is very profitable, because the coins or tokens they give have a very minimal value and to be able to earn something you need a lot of time.

Very well said, this forum helps many people to have more knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies. Here are people with a lot of knowledge who help us who know less, so since I got to know this forum I can say that it is the most useful source of learning that I have at the moment.
I understand that the forum pays for comments made, but the true value of this forum is the knowledge we gain from using it.

• +1 1

Hello,

This is a rather intriguing topic. Well, the sad reality, of course, is that you'll only earn a paltry sum, if anything. Another facet of this is that scams are prevalent in the free cryptocurrency space. In fact, according to a recent study, approximately 70% of the free cryptocurrency offers are fraudulent. Thus, the best course of action lies in simply saving enough money to buy your favourite cryptocurrency. 

Best, 
@hiroyuki476 

• +2 2

if you want to earn crypto without any investments you have to constantly reall all news about airdrops or new exchanges that give you money for referrals.