The reality of earning free crypto currency - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

You have come to the right place to earn free satoshis. I  have shown you a method  that you can even ean $2000.00 a month using the free bitcoins you can earn on this forum.  You can browse my profile to see the post. Do your  100 free posts , that is the price of entry and only the patient person survives. But they are patient people, I have seen some authors have over 5000 posts.

Use the bitcoin to trade  or invest in a yobit miner. You can earn quite a bit!

If you can earn free cryptocurrencies either in airdrop on exchange pages and in promotions there are many ways to earn money but you always have to know where you are working so that you do not waste your time

Hello, I am happy for all those who are now generating income in cryptotalk, I cannot enjoy that because my country does not enter the rewards but I like to learn and make comments that is why I am in cryptotalk to continue learning about cryptocurrencies.😎

• +2 1

On 4/20/2020 at 10:18 PM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

Thanks for your kind words, mate. I have been trying many faucets and methods and, at the end, all the time you use on them never compensate the payment you receive for your time. Luckily I only had one experience with scam; the rest was legal and legit, but still, a black hole in my life for months...

Guys, choose your best method and never attend to the earnings: attend always to the time you use, that is the most precious thing in your life. I'm sure this forum delivers value even if the time you spend on it is higher than average. Here are good tips and a lot of knowledge to acquire.

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

Me siento en tu pellejo, yo personalmente llevo años en esos sitios, reclamando una recompensa cada hora, asi semanas y meses enteros para llegar al minimo de retiro, no conocia de este foro hasta el aidrop de Yobit, les doy gracias por compartir tan buen sitio.

It is a sad thing to see how so many scammers grow and come out in this world makes new people distrust and do not want to invest and so much bad disclosure of information for new ones do not be afraid not everything is a lie here in this world of cryptocurrencies

On 4/20/2020 at 9:18 AM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

Pages in which you can win for free there are a lot, few are the most reliable and legitimate but even so what you win is not profitable to live on those pages because it also works hard to at least get some satoshis but it does not reach the minimum because it is very high.

This forum and now I also consider this platform of cryptotalk to be a blessing to me because I'm having an opportunity to earn and return all the losses I made out there.

It is a very sad reality that we all go through when we start in the world of cryptocurrencies and faucets and mining sites the time we waste on those pages before reaching platforms like CryptoTalk, which is the best way to generate profits and knowledge. I have seen another like it, I hope it will last for many years and continue to offer us this great opportunity. greetings to all

I think many people have had similar experiences, me for example. I also spent years in PTC pages, and other faucets that I could never manage to withdraw even cents of a dollar because the withdrawal minimums were high and it was very difficult to reach the withdrawal minimum. But nowadays, thanks to the emergence of crypto coins, and also artificial intelligence, there are many opportunities to earn money on the Internet.

I think many of us go through a similar situation to get our first dollar
 in this type of work. That is why I like to enter every day 
and visit this forum. User comments and posts 
is excellent. Each one contributes their grain of sand. 
I'm really very grateful to be part of this team.

Edited by Esau
type error

Hello friend, in my opinion cryptotalk was the best I found, I went to many sites on the internet that only made me waste time, and with cryptotalk I am satisfied

It is indeed a long way to go  i remember when i was looking for how to earn money online i would search on google how to earn online i would search on youtube looking for post on how to get moneyonline i tried a lot of surveys that was actually a waste of data , but then a amutual friend ttold me about crypto currency actually that was a turn in my life now i can point somethings that i have acquired with crypto currency , all thanks to that man whointroduced me to this thing iowe him a lot.

• +4 1

Yes, the truth is that it is fortunate to have found this forum, here you can be sure that your post will be remunerated and also you will learn and help a lot.

I came across this forum and now I also consider this platform of cryptotalk to be a blessing to me because I'm having an opportunity to earn and return all the losses I made out there.

On 4/20/2020 at 3:18 PM, Dmasked said:

I accept as true with you, i feel there's nothing free, for this reason nothing is profitable once you get a such coin for free of charge , is feasible you catch on for free of charge but you've got wasting some time thereon , and a few website fix their payout limit high so is feasible you're taking years to succeed in the withdraw.

in the past i have had a bunch off XLM as airdrop.

That was the last airdrop i received where no requirements where required.

most of the airdrops now are scam or have a lot of things to do to get it

And how it turned out. On these same sites were the same participants as you,did you not communicate and could not ask each other what and how?

there are too many ways to earn free crypto, but as many of you said some of them takes to much time, this kind of campaign give us big opportunities to get some and help us to improve our knowledge about crypto, as beginners on cryptotalk an yobit i can suggest airdrops, some coins have good benefits and potential, i have earn some free crypto in this way and must say i have had good benefits.

Indeed, there are many sites through which you can earn cryptocurrencies, but honestly, it is difficult to find these sites, and if you find them, you will have to work hard to earn a few cents, but from my point of view, the best way to make a profit is through digital Commerce, but we must say that this platform is the best for earning.

Earn.com is a social network that rewards you for answering emails and completing tasks. For most tasks, the reward is $1 USD worth in Bitcoin (BTC).

Most of the emails and tasks are from cryptocurrency startups that are interested in doing an ICO or Initial Coin Offering – meaning they are creating their own cryptocurrency to put on the market. Again, you don’t have to buy their cryptocurrency to earn your reward from earn.com.

On 4/20/2020 at 9:18 AM, Dmasked said:

You are absolutely right there are many sites that are scams in addition to not helping you. I was surprised to find a site like Criptotalk that has many topics of interest and if you are a beginner you can learn everything about the world of cryptocurrencies and much more. Since you have all the information you need and if by chance you do not get it with a post you can get it since there are people who give their opinion and their recommendation to the problem or question you have.

That certain friend, Crytotalk is a GREAT FRIEND who have helped us get a good profit and the most fun is that we are sharing or useful information

I almost fell for them, but I was never convinced by faucets or ptcs as ways to make money worthwhile in exchange for all the time they demand to be given.