The reality of earning free crypto currency - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

On 4/20/2020 at 6:18 PM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

There are lots of website who claims that they gives bitcoins for free but in fact these are scams. The only legit and real website to earn BTC I found is cryptotalk. It is a great website and amazing platform.

I would say that you have a lot of free paying crypto sites that have been scammed and many users have suffered. I am also very grateful for this forum because of the activities we are paying for through this forum which are very good and free income sites.  It's not very good because it takes time and it's hard to find any legal sites like you said. I am greedy for free cryptocurrency and I have tried several things by going to several websites but Honselt I want to say that it is not a waste of time and free.  So Cryptotalk is the best and you have a great opportunity here so keep moving forward here.

My tour to search for income from the internet grew to become onerous, and that i did no longer take gain of many sites, which had been commonly scams, and my first day proper right here and i was once paid, I did now now not take delivery of as actual with it 

— It is enough to shake my faith in reality that after knowing for the bulk of my life ... But I am programmed not to believe in “free money” and yesterday ... There are now many accessible ways to earn income with crypto and you ...

Even if cryptocurrency investment has been an irreversible trend, it's still not easy to make money. Though some people have earned some money by good luck before 2 years...

It is a very difficult task to find a genuine site which give earning and also creates avenue for people to learn from one another for free. That is why I am super proud of this forum. I salute the doggedness and productivity of the moderators of this platform. Kudos to you guys. One love💖

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually, I tried to make money on ptc and tap sites for a very long time. But they earned so little that it wasn't worth the time we spent. This forum earns more than any other money-making site. In a very short time.

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

There are a lot of platforms out there which are totally scam and they do not offer free crypto currency. But Cryptotalk is the best platform where you can earn freely. 

Yes dear you are right and i am agree with you. Many website is fake and they hacked the personal details of their membera which is harmful. And also you do not get money from this website. But this platform is a real website for earning. You work hard on this website and keep patience and earn money. And you time do not waste on this website. Because this website is legit website. 

• +5 1

Yes, tomorrow there is a good website where you do not need to invest anything, then you have to sign yourself, after that you have to complete your 100 post, then you have to give 20 posts and  After this your earnings will start coming.

Yes i agree with you .......Cryptocurrency is a very good form . We learn a lot from it and give free earning...By the way, many forums allow to earn free btc but many are scammer....Almost cryptocurrency reality to free earning..

You need hardworking and a lot of  efforts to get free coins, and it takes a lot of your time to be able to create income. Thus, I suggest never work for free coins, because you can get bad results even with constant hardworking.

• +2 1

Then I will consider myself lucky to be here because I use to be a student who have been searching for a platform that will be useful interm of getting information and making some money then my friend recommend this platform and ask me to do research and see for myself i did and found out is 100% legit.

I was lucky enough to have participated to very profitable signature bounties in the past, back when they were profitable. Those were my first touch on bounties. I never even considered airdrops or referrals over them, now i sometimes do them as my friends have founded some profitable ones. 

There are many opportunities to work for a project and there will be more. Figure out what you can do best and try to reach it to a maximum level. I.e. since your writing skills are decent, you can try to find a book about getting better and reach a professional level.

Earning and free are two words that are not used in the same sentence, this is called an oxymoron and you should be writing things that stand true instead. Earning something requires action, free means not making any action at all.

I totally agree with you and i am happy that i find this legit platform where people are earning money. In reality earning free cryptocurrency is really tough as there are alot of scammers out there. 

Yes, you are right, there are a lot of fraudulent sites, but I think that crypto talk forum is not deceptive because it is more reliable than others and you will discover this thing just by joining it and getting to know what is going on in it of important and useful topics and then you will earn money too

Yes dude you are very right i also think that this forum is very benificial for us because to doing work on this forum we can learn a more of knowledge and earn a lot of money.

I think that some things are free beyond people or they advertise that this is free. I think that we simply invest our knowledge in these types of platforms and get our results.

• Useful or interesting 1

Many of us have gone through that situation friend, it is fortunate to find CryptoTalk as soon as we enter the world of cryptocurrencies, since for someone who is just starting out, they can learn a lot here, there are too many pages that make you waste your time doing tasks, but what we don't see is that time is something that cannot be recovered.

Yes its true that we are lucky because this forum give us many benefits and real good earning and free i try many site and apps but mostly fake and scam and some give dollar but very slow and small amount this forum have good paid system and quickly I love this forum 

I feel fortunate to be in this discussion since I exchange three times each week and I acquire great benefit from my tradings and I don't utilize my cash for exchanging however I utilize the cash which I procure from this gathering to exchange and acquire more benefit

You are more patient than a sentence..According to your words, you have been patient for weeks until I got one dollar..My friend go to the street and work for a week in any profession and you will get one dollar and a little more.

Currently there are different crypto projects, with which we can benefit, I believe that it is only looking for in the right place, in my case thank God I consider that I have participated in good projects with which I have undoubtedly generated good profits, of the best They are the faucet of honey, okex exchange and now cryptotalk.
If they gave me a choice, or they told me to list from one to the end, what I am sure of is that I would place cryptotalk at number 1 on the list, of my favorite projects, since in addition to rewarding you with your token talk , It is also giving you the opportunity to learn different things, either from how to make a crypto article, to being able to form part of a community, in which everyone interacts.
Personally, I consider that there are cryptographic projects, which are very good, with which we can obtain good benefits, only that you have to look for them.

• +1 1

I'm additionally such as you, at the start of my front into the arena of crypto, I began with faucets, however luckily I did now not spend a long time with it because i found early on that it became a waste of time and effort for little income.
Indeed, I feel glad that I joined this discussion board as it gives me a lot of statistics about cryptocurrencies similarly to getting cash.