Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies

Yes, my friend, success does not come easily. We have to work hard and persevere in it in order to reach what we want. You must define the goal that you aspire to and strive for. As for negligence and sitting to wait for our luck, it is failure in itself.

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 . 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 . 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.

Yes dear i am totally agree with you.Some people depend on their luck they think that if this is better for me then i will get and they do not work hard. If you have a dream then you do work hard because you know that to fulfil your dream you should work hard and get your dream. So for get your goals you have to work hard and do your best for getting your dream then you will get your goals. 

You say right my friend everything is not depend on luck hard working is very important for getting success in any field of life . And crypto is a best way for earning money and learn knowledge at a time . That's why my friends work hard and focus on to achieve our goal .

• +5 1

I really agree with you. Cryptotalk platform earn to money , if work hard then achieve your goal. So depending upon on your luck. Necessary this platform knowledge and skills in this forum.

Although, i also believe in luck but it won't be by your side every time..So that is why acquiring the necessary knowledge and skills in cryptocurrency is very essential too..

• +1 1

Exactly my friend, success will come to everyone at the time we just have to wait and not lose hope, have objectives and goals to achieve, many newbies are discouraged by having to make 100 publications to win something, or they rush to get there and commit mistakes.

Yes you are right. Some of our friends just stop working because of luck and Fortune. They start believing that everything happens according to our luckiness without giving proper hard work and dedication. Because of this they started losing their confidence.

Keep struggling and moving up don't ever think of giving up because every success stories had sad stories behind. And always know success is beneath hardships. You don't just make it easy until you prove to be dodged and passionate about your goals

Thanks dear friend, a very helpful and encouraging post.  Which will help you reach your goal in crypto.  Of course we need to make each post seriously relevant and high quality.  Each step must be followed seriously.  Create topics that everyone is interested in learning.  Positive reputation and adherence grows.  Then it is possible to easily reach certain goals in crypto.

being effective needs,patience,perseverance,and devotion. There are no simple thing nowadays particularly with money,we must learn how to be fruitful by setting up a objective that will serve as your direct to be more committed in what you're doing.

Yes, I will do my in all cost to that I have achieved my goal in this platform, because crytotalk currency is well known forum to people in entire globe, for this reason work hard as i can earn this very money in order to establish myself too

We really have to work hard to succeed. There is nothing to be gained by holding hands and waiting. Something has to be done to become something. And to gain something you have to lose something. Luck and fortune can also be measured by hard work and effort. This forum is the best opportunity for us to do something and become something. We can succeed in this forum by working hard and with constant effort. CryptoTalk is a great platform to get information and make money. So let's take advantage of this forum and help each other to fulfill our dreams by trying to present something unique and informative every day with our thinking, knowledge and experience.

• +2 1

Yes, you are right, my friend. You should do your best to obtain cryptocurrencies and not rely on luck in achieving cryptocurrencies. Do not be discouraged if you ever lose cryptocurrencies, but rather bypass them because cryptocurrencies provide you with good earnings.

Of course I give my best here. I work here all the time. I complete my daily comments. Besides, I read other people's comments when I have time. I can gain more knowledge in this. On the other hand, my main goal is to earn one BTC through investment and trading.  Moving towards my goal.

On 4/20/2020 at 8:46 AM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

Relying on luck and fortune donot bring success. So we must do hardwork and do our best to gather information about cryptocurrencies. Dont be afraid of taking risks. Just aquire relevent necessary knowledge and start acheiving your goals. 

Yes I agree with you. Just do your best you can and achieve your aims and goals in this forum and you can also tell your love once and others

I definitely agree with you, cryptocurrency framework depends on only 5% and 95% hard work and knowledge,this means that if you want to success as a trader, you have to learn as much as possible  about how  and when to trade, you cannot trade randomly depending on your emotions and luck, this will definitely lead you to failure.

• +1 1

The goal of  member of these forum isvto get to the highest ranking possible with time, and these is like a driving force towards achieving success, and for one to be successful, you have to try your possible best at all time. 

You cannot succeed in any action without exerting effort to achieve your goal, and this is exactly what you need in the crypto world that it needs work and effort in order to make profit from it, you may be subject to failure in certain situations, but you must go beyond that.

Thank you for this post,
I don't think success will be achieved without doing anything that is impossible
Success requires perseverance at work and devoting good time to research and learning
good luck for everbody

You just outline the main point we are talking and in my opinion without any struggle and hard work anyone cannot achieve their goals difficulties and problems they have to face during their path but that is the thing that will make them more stronger to face those things and we have to put more effort in achieving our aims and objectives, the main reason of being into this forum is to earn money and gain knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency world and know how to invest, trade and mining.

You are right. We cannot rely on luck in order to reach our goals. Rather, everyone must work hard and not give up in order to reach the goal that he has.  Don't wait for someone to lead you to success, you have to create it yourself.

@Raven @betelihem @davy22 @Divya rana

Crypto is changing so many things and today we need to find that solution that works perfectly to the problems that we are facing today we have ideas that are effective and working perfectly that is the right idea that is going to be pure for every single person that is right now having that right, we need to go and find the work that is effective and active and powerful this is very important to gauge, this is very important and we need to find a solution to what is going on right now and gauge that case

• +2 1

You are absolutely right mate. To achieve our goal in Cryptocurrency is all in our hands. We can't just put everything on luck to achieve our goals. What are the things we are also doing ourselves that guarantees us success in this field is the question we should asking ourselves. Also, have we learn how to trade and invest and ready to take the decision is another question we should ask ourselves. So to achieve our goals lies in our hands.

• +2 1