UBIEX Exchange + Mining platform with hashing power. - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

UBIEX Exchange + Mining platform with hashing power.

IMG_20200419_140412.thumb.jpg.90a4499cf4dfeaa6ed83bf131b857aa1.jpg

Hello guys, today I'm going to show you an exchange wallet+cloud mining platform. As you can see I have accumulated 54$ worth of different kinds of tokens and traded it to ETHERIUM. 1222032999_Screenshot_20200419-1357152.thumb.png.191fb0e756f5c850c066dd99d4ebdd67.png

All you need to do is Register to this exchange Only 50,000 members accepting.  https://www.ubiex.co/r/RFVFO7SV
. and download the app as the mining is only supported in the App. Only one step to start mining is to Verify your identification ,and you're good to go. 

IMG_20200419_144523.thumb.jpg.fdc0fb1bc056697a5b44ebc3f6cf2454.jpg

Lastly, click the Hashing power and press Start mining button and you're starting to earn passive income. 

In just 2 days after verification I manage a good 54$ . 

https://www.ubiex.co/r/RFVFO7SV

On 4/19/2020 at 5:27 PM, Peter Urban said:

Thank you for this mining platform, but I dont think, that I can trust this site, cause why is exchange with mining site? Also I dont think, that they will give your for free so much money so I am sure that it is scam.

Hello, well it is like any other exchange wallet platform ... The only thing different is introduction of mining platform. Like Binance ask verifications to be fully verified and increase the maximum limits. I have withdrawn already 645$ in 5 days now.. with 47 referred. I'm not forcing anyone to join ,through my experience I shared because I'm getting payments like many people using it.

On 4/19/2020 at 7:38 PM, Badman001 said:

already I Join this mining platform and approved my kyc yesterday But still my hash rate is not increased to 1000 . hopefully there is solution of this problem after that I can start reffering my friend. 

I'm sure you did all the verifications. Correctly . And you need to complete the advance verification process where you will have to take a video of yourself and say the numbers written on the advanced verification

IMG_20200420_224122.jpg

11 hours ago, UT2001 said:

It does look like there is a kyc process here and I am so tired of doing these kyc processes I will simply stop the registration process as soon as anything about a kyc requirement pops up.

All exchange wallets requires KYC in one way or the other. As many people abuse it by creating multiple accounts. In order to avoid this KYC is useful. I'm not forcing anybody to join. Just sharing my experience and hopefully help somebody in need.

Thank you for sharing this information about this website. I think this website is like cloud mining website, in my opinion and according to my bad experience about those types of website cloud mining, the majority of them are scam they will just steal your money.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I haven't heard of Ubiex. Reading the description, I found it very convincing and helpful. I don't like tokens. I also do not understand this kind of exchange and exploitation. I don't think its hash power will be greater than 1000. I am a little suspicious about it, I will learn more about it. Anyway, it is very new and original.

I have tried 4 trading platforms that support cloud mining and all of those platforms were aimed at making the user put his own currency and then not pay him and despite that I did not lose because I was trying it without placing deposits so I do not think that this site that you have set for us is different then cloud mining is no longer good

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will research and learn more about the information you provide, because I am very tempted by the ethereum coins given, hopefully not scam and legitimate.

On 4/26/2020 at 7:22 AM, washimakram said:

I will create good opportunities for good currency for sharing my experience and hope that most of them will be mostly scams they will steal your money.

No bro this exchange is not scam because iam join this exchange, and its pays genuinely so  don'tworry its not scam project but if we use this exchange benefits then kyc compulsory, its only disadvantage because some users don't want to do kyc,if you not any problem to verify your kyc, then its really good exchange to earn passive income through mining.