Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

Crypto is not waste of time ! Crypto is better then  job ! You can earn 2k or 5k dollar by trading ! It is so cool

No, I don't think that it's a waste of time. It's quite opposite, as long as you have patience to wait for the price of your chosen cryptocurrency to rise and make profits later.

• +3 1

Good topic Cryptocurrencies are not a waste of time Everything that makes you learn is important
I think learning cryptocurrencies and profit from them is not easy, because not all people know it, so I advise everyone in this profitable field.

Making cryptos or having them I think is the most profitable and clever thing that can be done at the moment, time is moving rapidly and every day more markets adapt them to their needs, soon it will not be an option to have cryptos but rather a necessity is what I consider. That is why I recommend that you investigate what you can and diversify your investment in them is the best

I don't think so, it is very profitable to make cryptocurrencies and as we all know it is technology and it will always be increasing in value and in the future everyone will want it and we will already have it in our wallets

On 17/4/2020 at 23:56, Babubu609 said:

Me doy cuenta de que hacer criptografía no es una pérdida de tiempo porque me hace socializar y conocer los nuevos avances en la tecnología, después de todo, me pagan por mi trabajo. Logro metas con el tiempo que gano y aprendo que esto fue genial.

Entonces, ¿cuál es tu opinión, alguna vez has visto hacer cripto como una pérdida de tiempo?

It is not a waste of time since, if there were not groups of people who did this task, because the truth is I cannot imagine the future of cryptocurrencies, for my part this type of work is something honorable because a small action may be done a drastic change.

I agree with you that dealing with cryptocurrency is not a waste of time, since this occupation can become your main job: you can invest in any coin, then put it in an investment box and get even more income, trade, participate in distributions, etc. And all this in the compartment can bring you a good amount of money.

Supervising currencies Seoul occupies a large position in the future in financial transactions on the Internet, so interest in the field of cryptography is to look to the better future and not a waste of time

Working in cryptocurrencies is not a waste of time, because earning from these currencies does not make it a waste of time, but we must be patient

Watching all day crypto, not doing anything, not talking about it yes, it is a waste of time. But if you try to learn how blockchain works, why they choosed PoS instead of PoW, why that circulating supply, why the community like them, if you join the discord / telegram and interract with the community, it can help you a lot to learn more and discover more cryptos. It all depends on what you do. Looking and doing nothing yes it's useless. Interacting and learning is usefull !

in my opinion it is not , with crypto we were able to find a new way to earn a decent additional income and also it is always good to learn something new especially if we were able to use it to benefit us in our daily life

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 4/17/2020 at 11:56 PM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

For me it is not a waste of time besides learning about an area that has an immense future you have the possibility of earning a lot of money if you learn about this world.

I do not think so, my brother, as since some time ago the crypto currency has been dealt with, and that has become a lot of money for people, as the cryptocurrency is now officially used, and I personally won from it a lot, and the crypto currency will rise in a wide renaissance in the coming period.

No, it is not a waste of time, if you act wisely and wisely, you will progress very quickly and you will receive the result of your efforts many times over. know this. That is the future for digital currency.

Of course not, I benefit a lot of cryptocurrencies , I mine, buy and sell and I trade and this helps me in organizing my time, and I choose the appropriate times and opportunities to achieve my goal, when I started trading on Forex, I found that I did not need much learning because I was trading On cryptocurrencies

Cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has been around since 2009 and Ethereum since 2015. And there are thousands of other cryptocurrencies – or cryptos for short. Many of them died during the alt-coin apocalypse. Others have managed to hodl on and barely keep themselves afloat. 

Not every digital token is a cryptocurrency. Some are security tokens – typically backed by real-world assets. Others are nothing more than glorified loyalty points that have zero underlying value – and yet, some people are still willing to buy and sell them for real money. 

Lately, there is a lot of talk about ‘central bank’ digital currencies. Most of which will have absolutely nothing to do with cryptocurrencies as they will be 100% centralised and not distributed. When the crypto community goes nuts about how bitcoin is going to benefit from China adopting a central bank digital currency, the rest of the world rolls their eyes.

Cryptocurrencies were intended to be the ‘people’s currency’. Records were to be kept in a way that was decentralised, distributed and immutable. The entire network, including the ledger data, was to be fully transparent and open for inspection by anyone as part of the architecture of trust.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is definitely not a waste of time. We are getting some earnings and also we get the chance to socialize and express our views and discuss it with other members. It is a forum which teaches us a lot of things.

Personally it will never be a waste of time to generate income from your comfort, it takes a lot of time to be aware of the different types of business you can do with cryptomonics but it is rewarding when you manage to cover your expenses with the profits you get.

On 4/18/2020 at 5:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

It depends on what you're doing with crypto for instance working during this forum cannot be called waste of your time because we are earning while gaining knowledge also but the utilization of faucets are often a waste of your time because you're not benefiting anything from there

no it isnt. I think  it will be actual for about 5-10 years, and you can multiply your bank for that time

6 hours ago, Spongebob92 said:

I do not think crypto is a waste of time, unlikely is one of the best option to invest your money or to earn money. I think that they have enormous potential. 😊👍🏼

Well. It depends on what you are doing, investing, or trading. If you invest in the crypto long term I would suggest to get BTC and always keep an eye on the price, and do not panic at the first drop on prices you know that, all in all, BTC has always increased in the long term, but if you do trading with crypto then you have to study, learn, and be careful. You could end up not only wasting your time but your money

• +4 1

On 4/18/2020 at 1:59 AM, Dark_Sky said:

No it's not. 

As long as we earn here and get benefits then it's not. 

We should look for positive benefits and any good effects of working in crypto. 

So for me it's not a waste of time. 

I agree. I think there are many and varied positive benefits and what it causes in the market, of working in crypto. More and more people are joining this world of investments.