Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 61 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

No friends, Crypt is not a waste of my time.  I can learn a lot through this.  I'm benefiting a lot from my language in the past. So I think crypt is a good aspect for me.

No it is not. From cryptotalk I have gained many new information about cryptocurrencies and trading of coins. I came to know many professional investors and traders. It is a very good platform. Here we could clarify our doubts. It is very useful platform.

Not at all dear! that's the best way of earning dear .I have getting many information about cryptocurrency  trading and seek  a lot of knowledge. Please tell about the latest news on the cryptocurrency and tell about how the market is going.

No it is not waste of time. We can learn knowledge about crypto currency and earn money freely. There are many people earn from this forum. You can earn daily basis. I suggest you to join this forum learn and earn money.

Don’t think that cryptotalk is a waste of time, because you can make easy and real money without prior investment and it is not a scam.  This is the best site to earn.Every moment that I spend here.  I have spent most of my life at home.  So no, I don't think crypto is wasting any of my time.

Hello my dear friend doing crypto is never a waste of time. There are a lot of benefits. By working here we are getting immense amount of knowledge and handful amount of money. With this knowledge we can invest and trade in cryptocurrencies and make huge profits.

Sure think so i don't think that during anh manner its a waste of time. If we see wisely then we are able to easily earn alot from here. Its certainly made our time worthy.Now we're doing some thing productive this is letting us cost of route.

Never. Because it helps to earn money. Our hardwork gets turned into money here. Spending time in cryptotalk helps not only for earning money, as well as improving our social and communicative skills.

dude it is totally wrong if someone says that doing crypto is waste of time because if you invest your time and learn some knowledge then you will definitely be successful in cryptocurrencies and as the world is progressing in digital field so it's very much important to be active in such platforms

Absolutely wrong.

i don't think this forum is a waste of time.

as long as you make money and gain knowledge so its definitely useful.

Edited by majd at

Well,  I wonder how I would ever consider cryptotalk as a water of time,  how can something that makes you earn and have knowledge on cryptocurrencies be a waste of time,  I don't think it would ever be a waste of time to me. 

Doing crypto is never a waste of time because there are lots of benefits derived from doing crypto. You can earn big profits by investing in cryptocurrencies. So many people have become millionaires and billionaires from doing crypto. 

There are alot of useful facts of working in cryptotalk forum. As this platform is so informative, it will boost your skills , enhance your knowledge as well as you  will be paid for this.On this forum you are awarded for your abilities. Indeed its the best platform where you can utilize your spare time.It is much profitable in finances.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Making money by working on cryptotalk is definitely not a waste of time.  Because you can learn a lot from here and at the same time you are getting an amount of huge amount from here.  So it can be said that working here is not a waste of time.  If you follow the rules here, your income will definitely increase.

If you are not working properly and getting no reputations then surely it is the waste of time for you but if you are doing it properly and you are getting some thing in return this is properly not a waste of time.

Yes you are right my friend,We are not using our time on this platform, rather we are using our time in a good way. We are also earning money here and along with it we are also gaining knowledge, what will be better than our time.

No, this forum is not waste my time because I'm earning money from here. It's helps me to understand the knowledge . I'm be able to write many things about my opinion. This cryptotalk increase my confidence level. 

No, this forum is not waste my time because I'm earning money from here. It's helps me to understand the knowledge . I'm be able to write many things about my opinion. This cryptotalk increase my confidence level. 

I think it depends on what you do with crypto or how you work, and it should not be seen as a waste of time to be here because we are learning and earning information.If we learn without haste, our investments will increase to the same extent. We should always try to make logical investments so that we can earn good income.

It's never a waste of time and whoever think is a waste of time it means such a person hasn't understood the benefits of this platform. When you can learn a lot things about crypto currencies and also improve your English skill and at the same time earning reasonably.

Absolutely not , crypto talk provides  knowledge about crypto currency and also you can earn money by posting valid comments , you can use your time more efficiently, crypto currency is the future of world you can get a good knowledge about it and also you will get a pocket money

No not at all cryototalk is never a waste of time. Each and every second you spend on this forum are valuable.They helps you learn and earn. So many teenagers waste so many time playing some mobile games. That is time wasting. I advice all them to spend your some  valuable time in cryototalk and it will repay you for sure. I wish all of the begginers the be successful in this platform.