Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

It is not a waste of time in crypto but the members are getting success in two ways easily through work here.  Making knowledge and money through posts here is easy.  This is a great and easy opportunity for everyone.  But here you have to post constructively.  Which is acceptable and useful.  Post everything so that people in the forum can easily get good ideas and give your post a good reputation.

yes friend now a days are you do not wast time.because crypto many people work here and earn money a lot of so that we have try to daily work this site and earn money daily so that many of them work here and lead there family.

thanks

• +3 1

I have been working with cryptocurrency for more than 20 days and do not consider it a waste of time . This is interesting and profitable in terma of finances..Even if the profit will be in future, it is also worth it ....

• +1 1

Who said crypto is waste of time then they are wrong becouse of this is very big opportunity for all of us they give a platforms like work from home or full time so there is no any waste of time you can earn on your time here

• +2 1

I think you got any gain from any site it's not waste of time I think we are investing in right place this is not wastage of energies. This enhancing our experience knowledge skills 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Doing crypto currency is never a waste of time, because cryptocurrency has a promising future and the most lovely part is doing crypto on crypto talk, you learn and you earn, very sweet 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not consider working in the field of cryptocurrencies a waste of time because I earn very well in crypto trading and it is my primary income. You can learning and earning from cryptocurrency a lot, and this forum is the best place to learn and earn at the same time.

• +1 1

Not at all, friend. I would never think that doing crypto is a waste of time.
On the contrary, I learn new things about this wonderful world every day, beyond what I can earn.

SailorMoon!

It is not a waste of time if you think that everything you work on to learn, every time I enter a new page I try to learn the work methodology at the beginning so as not to waste time to generate income, as new people on any page we have the Obligation to carry out this research, the more we learn the better for us.

23 hours ago, Shubham kakade said:

Who said crypto is waste of time then they are wrong becouse of this is very big opportunity for all of us they give a platforms like work from home or full time so there is no any waste of time you can earn on your time here

just to add that cryptocurrencies are an investment asset that even big name institutions are in this market. so talking about wasting time would be the same as being crazy. of course you need to know that in this market a lot of money can be lost

Hello friend Of course, this is not a waste of time at all, as gaining knowledge and sharing with others is an advantage for members in terms of increasing information and also earning money.

Crypto is not a waste of time, look around, look at the volume of trading in CMC to see the importance of the field of cryptocurrencies, it is a huge market with billions of dollars, it is a young industry, and we are here to learn and diving into this amazing field in order to make use of it.

AOh14GgL2Bbn9z0wgdyVws0S94YI4g7K8xB0RB0Iciel=s40
RépondreTransférer

To learn something new can not be a waste of time at all. However I am not earninh much from this forum but yet I am giving it my time to learn about it. And I believe that my efforts would be fruitful oneday. 

I suggest everybody shoul work with the passion & they will get something in return. 

On 12/7/2020 at 11:35 PM, Pakeeza said:

I think you got any gain from any site it's not waste of time I think we are investing in right place this is not wastage of energies. This enhancing our experience knowledge skills 

Yep, it is not a waste of time as long as you're gaining something from it. It may be knowledge, experience, money, or anything. Just like here in the forum, we gain knowledge and cryptocurrency at the same time which makes our time here in the forum worthwhile.

more and more people having some interest about cryptotalk forum so I've never see some reasons that this forum is wasting of my time because it will helps me for every day needs like earning some money on my useful posts and because of this im earning more knowledge about cryptocurrencies and this is a great forum for me.

Yes, crypto is not a waste of time. Because we learn a lot from here. Our knowledge and information increases. Gains knowledge of different digital currencies. And most importantly, we are paid for our hard work. So spending time on crypto is better than waste. Crypto gives us the opportunity to make money so we should value it

No I think it is not waste  of time but it is great platform for students or many other people for learn or earn . when we are free we can use it to get knowledge from posts or comments.

Hello friend hope you're fine.

I don't think that crypto is waste of time. If you use it have a good place you can get advantages from it.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/18/2020 at 12:52 PM, Zaino34 said:

I do not think this because some people depend on coding as a basic source of income and work with it full time. It is a good source of money and work, not a waste of time, but there are some sites that work with it without any benefit.

I'm agree with this! This is like an actual work too where in you can earn here as well. The only thing you need to do is to provide more effort and patience so that you can always post without hesitation.

No it is not a waste time so we should give new ideas in their comments then you will be succeed to get lots of profit so you should give full concentrates and earn lots of money there is a profitable work for every user so we should give full time to give new ideas

• +3 1

I don't think this platform or crypo is waste of time . I think it depends on your maintality which purpose you use this platform. I think any angles you take and every angels give you benifit shape of money 💰 or shape of knowledge . Keep contact this platform it's acknowledge you

This is not time wasting website. We gain much things like money, knowledge and repetition in community. The other thing we also carry this part-time job with our studies so why you ask that it is part-time or not?

Hi everybody not at all cryto is not a waste of time we are learning here also about digital courancy and third trading peoples are earning from this platform and it's a easy way to learn and earn both and one thing when we say cryto we talk about cryto courancy and we can use cryptotalk if we want to talk about this platform

• +3 1

I do not agree with your opinion.  Because I have been able to earn a good amount from cryptocurrency.  This is a very trusted site at the present time.  However, there are some sites that cheat.  But cryptocurrencies are different.  Spending time here is never a waste.

I have worked on crypto and estimated that working on it does not waste our time but benefits us.As a student i can say that it is very beneficial for us. We submit the post without compromising our studies and we earn something from it and we also get a lot to learn and our knowledge Keeps sharing And our work experience kept growing.