Are cryptocurrencies safe?(personnel information) - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hmrabey

Are cryptocurrencies safe?(personnel information)

Thanks for sharing such information about crypto currency,in my case I think crypto itself is very safe and secure it's your wallets and sites upon which you invest which misleads you and stole or hack your coins. So be careful while you chosing wallet's and espicially about sites before investing. In addition to this only use those wallet which provides you private keys otherwise third party will hack and fraud with you. So crypto currencies are safe and fully secure to use and earning. Good luck and keep remembering in your prayers.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, it is up to us to secure the cryptocurrency in which wallet we save these currencies. We should always choose a wallet with a very good security system to save our currencies.  And to keep our amount safe because the features of each wallet are different from each other so we should do a thorough research on them before storing our cryptocurrency.We should not share our wallet password with anyone so that hackers cannot hack from our account and be safe from our ammount.

With developed countries, cryptocurrencies are in vogue. They are being engaged in cryptocurrency security. Depending on this, we also keep these currencies in our wallets.  Very good protection for our protection.  Collecting all types of protection is an important goal for everyone

Most of the crypto currencies are safe. There are some scam crypto currencies and scam websites in the market but we should be very careful about these scam platforms. The beginners should do more research about the crypto currencies and the crypto websites. They shouldn't invest their money in an unknown platform. 

there are a lot of different wallets and thus some of them are bad and some are very reliable by a lot of people. use for example trustwallet or wallet called blockchain because they have a good reputation and they are pretty safe than most of the unknown ones

When you are using the physical money and they are in a lock and someone asks you to give him the keys and you did it and is there a logic after doing that over the loss of the money? if not the same case of the bitcoin and the wallets, others will only get access when you will allow them to have the access.

Yeah! Crypto currencies are safe. It my personal experience. It have worked and withdrawn my payments. I have even invested my money. It is totally safe to work, earn and invest in crypto currency.

Very safe indeed, I may not have the necessary knowledge to explain about block chain and how our money can be safe, but I want members to be very assured that there coins is safe in the safe wallet, 

Well to me am perfectly sure that crypto will never give out our personal information to anyone or sites so am rest assure that we are definitely safe 

Most wallets and exchanges have security measures to ensure the information and cryptocurrencies that are handled on their platforms, so the information is supported, however there are cases in which hackers manage to violate security and obtain information, that is something that many of us rely on for using online platforms.

On 10/18/2019 at 6:03 PM, Hmrabey said:

With the spread of sites and registration platforms in digital currencies
Many of these sites are asking us for our personal data such as our phone numbers, e-mail and national identity card also passport and driver's license and send photos with these personal papers, but do you wonder where all these personal data is saved, can we sell our database to Government. Some governments will not have to send spies to our countries, we send them our data without misery or fatigue
Do you know that the wars of this era are wars of information and those who have the information wins, I do not exaggerate the guarantee that when I send my personal government data that I do not find myself chased by Interpol in cases I did not do? How many of the scandal of the sale of personal data took place, perhaps the best known months Facebook and Google ?????! What is the extent of protection of these data has been hacked database Hotmail and also binance?!

My personnel experience ; i have lost my coinbase wallet , i think i was hacked 😞

that is really sad when you do your best to claim and some one hacked you .

As much I have experienced about cryptocurrency online, it is one of the safest currency in the world. You should make sure that your wallet is 2FA secured. In this way no one can hack your money.

everything the system is going to be a scam if then you also talk the coins we all know, sure they tend to be safe. should take care ahead of sending from one wallet to a different wallet. if then you already bring any mistake then  may well lose it all.

Of course cryptocurrency is safe. But it can be unsafe for your stupidity. You may lose your coins for linking to a third party site.  It could be an exchange site or a gambling site. They can hack your account with your personal information that you provide.  

Cryptocurrencies are more secure handiest in case you realize the way to use them, as an example in case you use wallets which might be 1-2 months old, of path the probabilities that your cash can be stolen are substantially better than in case you used a demonstrated wallet.

According to my opinion it is safe untill the account hack.So don’t share your private key of secured wallet with anyone and keep it safety.Always very careful in this forum and always be alart.

Hi friend I think our personal information is safe at this forum because a lot of people use the fake information when they make the account at this forum and if we talk about the security of wallets then I will say that we should always be careful about the private key of the wallet because we can lose our money by the hackers if we will lose our private key.

From my own understanding our crypto currency are safe if we really take care of our private wallet successfully, I think nobody is trusted on the internet these days again so let all be sure of the site we are uploading our details to.

Bitcoin has been called all the over by clueless individuals that didn't take time to studied how it works and attempt to confirm what they perused. These names are given by insensible individuals. Also it has been demonstrated as of now that Bitcoin and perhaps a dozen more chains are extremly secure. Concerning fair Bitcoin there's noone that can hack, alter or at any rate deceive the framework. The as it were administrations that endure are the centralized ones that encompass Bitcoin and I don't think its easy to hacked any wallets if all the security tips is been applied. 

My dear 

This platform may be safe or may not be for our personal information.It is only when we use our wellets properly by only ourselves and we not share it to others.BUT WHEN we share our wellets with others then it becomes unsafe because we share our password and username for exchange and other purposes .So we shouldn't share our password to others.

• +3 1

Yes according to my opinion cryptocurrency is very safe and we can work on it easily.It's my personal  experience that there is no one better than cryptocurrency. So we should not have any kind of doubt on cryptocurrency because it is safe.

Of course cryptocurrency is safe.  Crypto is a secure currency investment and all cryptocurrency activities can be easily calculated.  Crypto is currently being joined by a large number of members.  Crypto completes the trusted transaction process.  Cryptocurrencies have more advantages than conventional currencies.  Cryptocurrency is a popular currency for black marketeers.  So everyone is using cryptocurrency safely.

I believe that if personal information is given to sites and from 2 sources, it will be saved and nothing will happen, but if you give it to unreliable sites or people, you will be at risk

Cryptotalk is the safe place i am sharing my personal experience because at this forum we are able to earn bitcoin and save them at our wallets which we download and make them safe. 

Crypto currencies are actually not very safe but you can use it in a way that it is a safe platform. Crypto is not a spam but there are spammers here. So always know what your getting into and keep personal matters away.

Lets together make cryptocurrencies safe:)

In the current age of information technology, nothing involved is completely risk-free. In that case it can be said that cryptocurrency is not out of it. But it can be said that cryptocurrency is much more risk free than other means