Owning 1+ btc is a stomachache! - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
teminalibug

Owning 1+ btc is a stomachache!

On 10/18/2019 at 2:58 PM, teminalibug said:

I imagine owning a BTC or more watch every second on cryptocurrency losing a dollar or more then  up then down. sometimes within few hours you take the fall 500 usd to 100 usd. I want you guys who own such much BTC to tell me the feeling of it from experience.

That's why if you have 1 bitcoin in your wallet it's good for trading but if you afford to lose $600 every day you can keep then cause anything can happen my be bitcoin will go to the moon while you hold 1 bitcoin it'll be benefit for you.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

haha, you're so funny just like in your avatar you seem like a happy person, i can tell from it. But LMAO is not a coin it is a slang.

LMAO is an abbreviation of the phrase “laughing my ass off". It is used to indicate that something is funny.

okay, forgive if i didn't know that.
maybe because I'm not an earth person, I'm from planet mars who are playing on earth.
yeah i will buy the cuteness for 1 bitcoin lol
and I will save it for 20-80 years ..

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, Lubruselu said:

That's why if you have 1 bitcoin in your wallet it's good for trading but if you afford to lose $600 every day you can keep then cause anything can happen my be bitcoin will go to the moon while you hold 1 bitcoin it'll be benefit for you.

Great point right there, that means i get benefits on both price rise and price fall as well, so when Bitcoin goes down it goes down alone.. hehe!

Just now, ajizz said:

maybe because I'm not an earth person, I'm from planet mars who are playing on earth.

cool!

4 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Great point right there, that means i get benefits on both price rise and price fall as well, so when Bitcoin goes down it goes down alone.. hehe!

cool!

Or if you are gambling addicted you can go to duck dice and put all in with 0.001% winning chance then you'll winn 9999 btc lol.

I don't own that much but I guess it can be blessing or a curse. If they stress about it too much it is more burden then the delight.

Edited by Glossy

13 minutes ago, Glossy said:

I wonI don't own that much but I guess it can be blessing or a curse. If they stress about it too much it is more burden then the delight.

why don't you have 1 Bitcoin the same as me ??
I do not believe that, bitcoin has become a tool for making huge profits already from 10 years ago.
impossible if you never get profit up to 1 bitcoin ..

On 10/18/2019 at 3:28 PM, teminalibug said:

I imagine owning a BTC or more watch every second on cryptocurrency losing a dollar or more then  up then down. sometimes within few hours you take the fall 500 usd to 100 usd. I want you guys who own such much BTC to tell me the feeling of it from experience.

Actually it's not like that, at lease for more it isn't, I just sit back relaxed and wait for my targets to reach and then I'll sell every time

Just now, Mohs3n71 said:

Actually it's not like that, at lease for more it isn't, I just sit back relaxed and wait for my targets to reach and then I'll sell every time

Okay I'm happy to get response from a bitcoin owner himself, and you answer was great thanks for fixing my fear of owning a whole BTC.

1 hour ago, Mohs3n71 said:

its easier said than done because for lots of newbies losing 200$ in one bitcoin movement counts as a disaster but they miss on the fact that you can easily trade it back with correct entries.

On 10/22/2019 at 10:39 AM, ajizz said:

Lol, seems like you've a weirdly longer life expectancy than a normally human being, and here I thought only satoshi nakamoto was not a real human being.