Play games for free crypto - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Play games for free crypto

Hey friend, I've also seen many such games and they seem to be good and legit games. But most of them would be scams, so its better to stay away from such games instead of wasting your valuable time for playing such games. And even if a game is not scam still the returns you get from it will be low, so do something productive work like working in this forum,  instead of playing  these games. 

I saw too much apps that offer tasks for crypto, but to reach the minimum amount you need about a year to reach a 10$, something like crazy, and they always only accept United States.

Edited by yisemo1
  • +1 1

I do not advise you to waste your time on such sites or applications, all or most of them, without exception, a trap.

• +1 1

the owners of these apps are just the winners in the end, and we service them for free, they give you a 0.01$ daily and tell you the minimum is 1000$ lol, and beginners still believe.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, iuber888 said:

the owners of these apps are just the winners in the end, and we service them for free, they give you a 0.01$ daily and tell you the minimum is 1000$ lol, and beginners still believe.

Yes, unfortunately, they are deceived by these things... We must at least guide them to the right approach in such a forum or any other place.

Just now, tigayim345 said:

Yes, unfortunately, they are deceived by these things... We must at least guide them to the right approach in such a forum or any other place.

Facebook is full of the sites, and the users do believe that there is already apps paying crypto for playing lol.. so what does they profit? ads? lol.

I have seen many apps too most of them do not pay and which pay they are very much expensive  or you have to work hard but will get very low income after working.

There are many free crypro games in playstore which give you a free crypto.But unfortunately the earnings from this is not too much.This games is not profitable 

• +1 1

You can earn money by playing games that provide Bitcoins as reward. But I don't think you would be able to earn lots of Bitcoins by playing these games. Also I feel that you won't be able to receive as much Bitcoins as you receive in this platform like anywhere else. Many games do not provide the offer they make to the players who win by not paying the Bitcoin. So play only those games that you feel would provide assured Bitcoin payment.

Just the different face of poor fauchets. If we calculate carefully, we will see we can not get  the price of internet bill by working on these apps for a month.

I played a game some few months back then when covid 19 was still strick.you use network in playing it. You reach a certain level you will be asked to watch some ads and get gems. Though the I did not know what gemstone is.

I don't think there is a good game who will give you crypto on playing games because they are scammers they will attract you with a huge crypto amount but probably they will not pay or if they will pay it would be a minor amount for you. Beware of these scammers

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello dear I saw that many games at the cryptotalk site in the play store .I can't play game at this site because it is not profitable with the competition of cryptotalk .many sites of games are scamme because we earn some money on site  and I will spend the part time .I am not free to play crypto games .I AM interested in cryptotalk forum.

its truly superb way to earn unfastened crypto cash simply through gambling video games but for that also we want to become aware of the reliable websites and apps a good way to provide us with such incomes with none scams for a long time.

Play store we found so many crypto games app and There are sites that pays regularly crypto of playing games on their site or application but do not trust these games, and even if it is an honest site, the lost time is much more than that wasting the  your effort

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I am new here I think playing games in trading section is not good thing  it's so risky to play dise and if you lose you lost your money

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like there are a lot of games on the Play Store's Cryptotalk site.  Many of the games are site scams because we make some money on the site and I will spend part time.  So I'm interested in the Cryptotalk forum.

Thank you for this useful warning, my friend
I'm really tired of these scammers
You find them always inventing new methods of fraud
I believe that everyone should participate in raising awareness
Exposing them is the best way to avoid them

A collection of ceyptocurrency games are available on play store. If you want to play that games then they will pay you currency in bitcoin form. 

I think it's totally time waste because it's not profitable. 

Some games are scams and they didn't give money. 

My friend, you cannot take into account the complete of these playoffs as legitimate, at hand is sincere and fraudulent, but uniform if these sports competition are honest, they reimburse identical minor amounts, consequently they are a waste away of time and we tin effect inside sites that disburse exact customary amounts

• Useful or interesting 1

8 hours ago, Sallujam said:

I don't think there is a good game who will give you crypto on playing games because they are scammers they will attract you with a huge crypto amount but probably they will not pay or if they will pay it would be a minor amount for you. Beware of these scammers

Thank you for the sharing this type of information with us, scammers are every where now and we need to be careful of that. They will deceive people by saying they will give them good amount. 

On 4/15/2020 at 10:39 PM, Raven said:

Now, is these game are legit or not?

Nah it doesnt all of them arent real why? because i myself tried them all before even daring to go in the cryptotalk forum so dont be like me and dont waste alot of time as the processing will take forever and will not even gonna give you the profit you made.

I did an experiment for a short time on these games, and I never gained anything. They are only marketing games, not making money. They are working to promote them in this way, but it is just a trick and a deception.

No, do not bother with it. It is fraud and a waste of time. I have tried it and it is false and exploiting of people and there are many of it on the Internet. I invite you to avoid it.

There are a large number of these games that offer you Satoshi or any currency in exchange for play and you get them after they reach the minimum withdrawal limit. The majority of games are not real because they use you to only get views and earn from you and others leave, but a small percentage and you have to increase the level every time