Play games for free crypto - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Play games for free crypto

Excellent verasity is the best for win tokens playing games i win in a top 250 from verasity & Bitmax is marvelous and the best way to win money playing games in the platform gamestore from verasity

gambling applications are not the best option to obtain free coins is to occupy many hours of your time so that the reward is so little apart many of these sites lack legitimacy

I know that there are games for which they give coins while playing one of them Unchanted, if my memory serves me. I advise everyone to try it!

It's always better to start with studing.

It's a really rare to earn from crypto games and mostly you will waste your time.

For example in gambling. If you will research some info you'll undesrtund how this games work.

And whats your real profit that gives you oppurtunity to know and decide for best results.

I, like you, searched a lot for sites that give me digital currencies in exchange for playing electronic games, but I did not find reliable sites that I can rely on to collect capital, as they give you very little profit in exchange for much effort and time, so many of them ask you to reach high levels in order to get your profit and as soon as you feel  Bored will leave the game and the site makes profits.  There is a lot to leave you, I advise you to work on ads viewing sites, and if it does not give you much profit, it does not take much effort or valuable time from you

Whether it is legal depends on your country of residence. There are games like this. If you have time to even check out a sparkpoint

juega por jugar por que por lo que te pagan es muy poquito. si fuegas a full todos los dias ccon suerte llegas a un dolar y medio

Those games are a waste of time and worthless. It'll just take space on your phone storage and pay little sums of money. 

I dont like this way to earn money ! one time I have searched about this things ! but they just pay us very little !
and I think its just wasting our time !
while here you can earn and learn at the same time !

Hey mate, you ask a good question do play games and earn crypto is it legit or not, my answer is legit but most of the apps or site not pay the user. So my opinion is not do or play any kind games who is paying free cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well i was played huntercoin backthere, that MMO games and you actually collect some token called HUC in games and you can trade them for real money, now there so many games basic with cryptocurrentcies with many platform like ETH TRX, or with their own blockchain.

Verasity is the best in the web Gamestore i win in the top 250 when the sponsor was Bitmax exchange and was the best tournament for me jejeje long live to verasity

Hi, if i played one and won satoshis but there were very little, i ended up wasting time actually. but hey i prefer in my case to play games that i like even if they don't give cryptos.

😎 There are many sites that provide low-priced crypto rewards for playing on their platforms.
Lately I have been investing in ZEN and this has led me to know the HORIZEN faucet.

https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=308646

On this page beyond the daily free reward, you will find a game to increase your profit in ZEN. It's the blox jump
Fun, entertaining and with instant payments. Good recommendation.

Enjoy it. 😎

I got to play one that won Litecoins for a couple of months, but then I stopped using it precisely because the winnings were very few and were obtained very slowly.

all such sites like play game to get crypto or doing surveys are not profitable at all. Much of then is just common waste of time because after getting min. withdrawal amount there its possible that you wont get those money at all. Just this sites get  money from adverts placed there which you always see (and much of them require adblock turning off) Anyway if you found not scam site and money you withdrew received it will be not much at all. Maybe $1 for a few days. SO you should think if you really need this 

Some of these games that you promise gifts are real. But not all. If you really want to win free coins in a game, you have to look on the original platform of the project to see if in any section they have the game officially. If not, do not get to download applications because yes. One of the ones that I can recommend is the game that ELrond Network promotes, but it does not work for all cell phones and all regions, they themselves on their official page have a link and an Exel where you explain in which Samsung cell phones you can play for earn your elrond token, as one of elrond's partners is Samsung.

There are games and you can earn bitcoin from them, but most of them are a scammer, if you want to experiment, you should choose a popular program

Most of these games are scams and do not pay, it is best to investigate, see opinions of other people and things like that, if it were real, it would be excellent because there are many people who are not skilled in video games and this would be excellent, hopefully in the future is something more serious and really pay.

Games with a reward in crypto currency can bring income if you have gained a good army of referrals, for which you will be paid in addition, in all other cases, you just play, because the number of coins earned in games is negligible despite the fact that you spend your time on it.

On 16/4/2020 at 1:39, Raven said:

Vi muchos juegos en Play Store y dice que puedes ganar criptomonedas en esos juegos en Play Store. Ahora, ¿estos juegos son legítimos o no? Muchas personas dijeron que obtienen criptomonedas con él, pero no hay evidencias, si alguien aquí ganó con estos juegos en Play Store, por favor cuénteme sobre estos juegos si realmente puedo ganar criptomonedas con ellos. 

Te daré un buen punto de reputación si respondes a mi pregunta porque quiero saber si estos juegos son rentables o no. Gracias. 

There are some games in the play store to win cryptocurrencies, but most of them are scam and those that really pay are a lot of effort to win something; the best thing would be that you go to the path of the airdrops.

Cryptocurrencies, and especially Bitcoin since its creation in 2009, have gained great acceptance and popularity, a motivation that has been reflected in the same way in gaming platforms that are being used to earn a good amount of money just for spending time being immersed in a virtual world. In this sense, the industry has developed Cryptogames that offer the possibility of creating unique items associated with a token on a blockchain.

if there are game apps that pay you with cryptocurrencies but you have to gather an extravagant amount to have at least 5 dollars in bitcoin

Most of the games for free crypto are fake and some of them are real. For example cctip is an app in which there is game from which we can earn free crypto.

Hello friend, from my point of view they are very good for people who want to obtain some portion of cryptocurrencies. Of course, there is not much that is obtained from these applications that are games to obtain cryptocurrencies; but if they are sure that they pay that little portion of some cryptoactive and well in my case of experience with these games from the play store those that pay in cryptocurrencies if they have given me that portion of cryptocurrency to my wallet, but those that pay in paypal no and well that's my case friend.