Play games for free crypto - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Play games for free crypto

I think that there are some applications that give you cryptocurrencies but in small quantities, and most of the applications are deceptive and illegal, they just want to download the application in order to profit from you and will not provide you with anything in return, pay attention to that.

• +1 1

There are many games that said that they will give you free crypto but most of them are scams and not legitimate sites. Do not fall for it easily

Yes many games and app give the statement of giving us good amount of money without any work but most of them are fake and scam which lose our own money do i suggest to all members that we should be careful from these types of apps because we cannot recover our loss after losing it. 

My friend, most of these games are not legitimate and not guaranteed, because there is no evidence of withdrawal or anything that indicates their credibility. And whoever says that he wins from these games is a liar, he does not win from them, but rather from advertising for the game so that your death is not lost with things that are not guaranteed.

Play store we found so many crypto games app, and they says they pay in crypto currency, yes they pays crypto coins but unfortunately this earnings are not much more, its just little bit of coins and in my opinion this games are not profitable.

I never trust these games. I think they are fraudulent and deceitful in order to steal your money from you. Do not fall into their trap that they are using all methods to defraud you .. Good luck to all

Actually, There are many games from where we can earn some free crypto but you should keep in mind that there are some apps which scam others which such activity. You must be careful and make sure before playing in any game. And all of them only gives very small amount and spend most of your time before you can earn big. 

• +4 1

Yes friends, it is possible that we can play free games on this platform because it makes us completely on the opportunity that we do work here and play free games too. 

My dear friend, I see one and exclusive thing, which is that there is no reward for good work and good earnings. You take money for free. Therefore, dear, you must make sure of the validity of these games. There is nothing that gives you free money. There is definitely a return. Games are generally good, but they cause cryptocurrencies. They play because it is possible that we get it in general in this matter because the win does not come in easy. And your match to win comes. There are tasks that he must do and not play a game. We get encrypted coins. Thank you very much.

Yeah, daily raffale takes too much time to win the lottery, but try to get a lot of meany referrals and when they win, you'll get a lot of referral money, but have you tried electronium cloud mining and pi network cloud mining apps? They're sweet, and they don't take much time.

There are many games which you can get cryptocurrency as a reward but a small reward. Also you have to spend a lot of time in those games. So they are same as faucets for me, super low profits and totally wasting of time. 

I can tell you that this bot never give you single penny , because all these app do scam with people, they showing ads to the people and earn from it , they don't pay anything , if you involve in this staff then i  can say that you have been scammed

Hello friends i have heard about such app which pays bitcoin in exchange of playing games and other task too. But the problem is that it oays too little aboumt of satoshi. Thats why i consider these apps and sites  total waste of time.

Hello friend, from my point of view they are very good for people who want to obtain some portion of cryptocurrencies. Of course, there is not much that is obtained from these applications that are games to obtain cryptocurrencies; but if they are sure that they pay that little portion of some cryptoactive and well in my case of experience with these games from the play store those that pay in cryptocurrencies if they have given me that portion of cryptocurrency to my wallet, but those that pay in paypal no and well that's my case friend.

Cryptocurrencies, and especially Bitcoin since its creation in 2009, have gained great acceptance and popularity, a motivation that has been reflected in the same way in gaming platforms that are being used to earn a good amount of money just for spending time being immersed in a virtual world. In this sense, the industry has developed Cryptogames that offer the possibility of creating unique items associated with a token on a blockchain.

Playing games to win is good since you earn money while having fun, despite not being profitable it serves to hang out, it would be good to see an RPG game, which pays in cryptocurrencies to play perhaps in the future. 

Most of these games or sites that claim to give you encryption are a fraud, and if they give you the cryptocurrency, it will give you something very simple that is not worthy.

Therefore, do a mental trial before entering any site or game and do not enter any untrusted sites.

As a beginner, I did not get out of this section yet, so I do not have personal experience with these games, but I am really interested in that, I want an answer too, I will read the comments and learn more about this topic  

• +2 1

Many games are available online that are legitimate and not scams, but I have no details about whether the apps available on the Play Store are legitimate or scams. Many apps are now scams because people demand a small fee before removal, indicating that they are scam apps.

yes my dear friend There are games who pays you free Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. so be consistent while learning you will be able to make good profit on this form.

• +1 1

Wouldn't it be great if you could win coins by playing one of the major games? Like Grand Theft Auto, Fortnite, or Cyberpunk 2077. That way, instead of playing those dumb, easy, and highly addictive games, you'll be able to play nice games.

In fact, I tried some of these games, most of them are in fact fraudulent and do not give you a profit and some of them give you very little profit, I think it is a waste of time, you can use this time for other things that are more profitable and useful

We find a lot of crypto gaming apps on the Play Store, and they claim to pay in crypto currency. They do pay in crypto currency, but the profits aren't anything more than a few coins, and in my experience, these games aren't lucrative.

Many games offers you a very limited amount of crypto in order to play then but i don't think that its worth your time and effort because the amount is very little and you won't neither enjoy the game. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Cryptoflow.cloud - ваш выбор №1 благодаря самым низким комиссиям в индустрии криптоплатежей. Мы стремимся обеспечить максимальную экономичность для наших пользователей, предлагая конкурентные тарифы и прозрачные условия. Присоединяйтесь к нам и получайте максимальную выгоду от криптовалютных транзакций!
    • Уважаемые клиенты, рады вам сообщить что мы успешно сотрудничаем с мониторингом exchangesumo.comБлагодарим за доверие.Сделать обмен, оставить отзыв и получить бонус вы можете тут.
    • Разработчики DePIN-стартапа Ambient привлекли $2 млн   Разработчики децентрализованной сети физической инфраструктуры (DePIN) Ambient привлекли $2 млн в рамках начального раунда финансирования. Компания Borderless Capital лидировала в этом раунде. В нем также приняли участие Solana Ventures, Parami Investors, Sonic Boom Ventures, Primal Capital и прочие.   Компания Ambient начала сбор средств еще в феврале 2024 года. Он был закрыт через 2 месяца, в апреле, о чем заявил соучредитель и генеральный директор стартапа Лука Франки. Раунд был структурирован как простое соглашение о будущем капитале (SAFE) с токен-варрантами.
    • Наша компания это высокий уровень профессионализма и сервиса для каждого клиента. Мы постоянно стремимся к совершенству, чтобы обеспечить вам максимальное удобство, безопасность и выгоду при обмене валюты. Присоединяйтесь к нам и совершайте выгодные обмены!  
    • Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум.   Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум. Цена Эфириума снизилась на 1,85% за последние 24 часа и находится около ключевого уровня поддержки в $3 010, согласно данным CoinMarketCap. Однако, данные о ликвидации позиций показывают, что трейдеры больше склонны верить в то, что цена продолжит падать в ближайшем будущем. Если цена вырастет на 3%, то произойдет ликвидация шорт-позиций на сумму $345 млн. С другой стороны, снижение на 3% до уровня $2 920 приведет к ликвидации лонг-позиций на сумму всего $237 млн. Это происходит после решения Grayscale отозвать свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум 7 мая, всего за три недели до планируемого решения Комиссии по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC). Также это происходит на фоне спекуляций о возможной классификации Эфириума как ценной бумаги и судьбе заявок на создание ETF на Эфириум на рынке фьючерсов. Несмотря на оптимизм в начале года, аналитики становятся все более скептичными относительно возможности SEC одобрить ETF на Эфириум к следующему сроку 23 мая. Похожее мнение преобладает и среди криптосообщества. Согласно Нью-Йоркской платформе для предсказаний в области криптовалют Polymarket, 92% участников считают, что заявки на создание ETF на Эфириум будут отклонены. Также существуют общие опасения относительно общего использования Эфириума и отсутствия спекулятивного интереса со стороны краткосрочных держателей (STH). "Использование Эфириума в настоящее время настолько низко, что их механизм сжигания не успевает догнать выпуск для валидаторов", — прокомментировал криптоаналитик Джеймс Чек, известный как "Checkmatey", в своей публикации на X 7 мая. 8 мая Glassnode сообщила, что недо-производительность Эфириума в этом цикле относительно Биткоина (BTC) объясняется "заметной задержкой спекулятивного интереса" со стороны STH группы. Однако, за несколько дней до этой новости некоторые трейдеры были оптимистичны относительно того, что цена Эфириума может прорваться к концу 2024 года. "Аналогичный фрактал, как в IV квартале 2020 года, прорыв может произойти в III квартале 2024 года согласно историческому шаблону", — рассказал псевдонимный криптотрейдер Эш Крипто своим 1,1 миллионам подписчиков 6 мая. "Эфириум в настоящее время движется в рамках падающего клина, с его ценой, тестирующей значительную зону поддержки. Ожидайте возможного бокового движения в этой зоне поддержки", — рассказал псевдонимный криптокомментатор TheCryptoPalace своим 20 400 подписчикам на X 1 мая.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Welcome to MoonerHive—the ultimate platform for discovering the latest cryptocurrency tokens and earning rewards. Whether you're a seasoned investor or new to the crypto world, MoonerHive offers a unique way to engage with the crypto market through token listings, voting, and airdrops. Engage with the Crypto Market and Earn Rewards MoonerHive puts you in control. Our platform lets you actively participate in the crypto community by voting for your favorite tokens. Every vote earns you points, which you can redeem for cryptocurrencies on our platform. Gone are the days of passive investing; with MoonerHive, your engagement pays off. Early Access to New Cryptocurrency Tokens Explore the newest cryptocurrency tokens before they hit the mainstream. MoonerHive provides early access to innovative projects with high growth potential. As a member, you’ll be among the first to discover and support these exciting opportunities. Earn Free Crypto with Airdrops MoonerHive's airdrop system lets you earn free crypto just by participating in token launches and engaging with the community. It's a simple and rewarding way to grow your crypto holdings while staying informed about new projects. Sign Up to Experience MoonerHive Ready to start earning rewards and discovering new tokens? Sign up for MoonerHive today to unlock exclusive benefits, earn points, and claim cryptocurrencies. Don't miss out on the next big thing in crypto—be at the forefront of the revolution. Boost Your Token's Visibility If you're a project owner looking to gain exposure, Mooner Hive offers a comprehensive listing platform. List your token and connect with a community of passionate crypto enthusiasts. Our platform provides the visibility and engagement you need to succeed. Launch Your Own Token with Mooner Hive Mooner Hive also features a Token Generator for project owners looking to launch their tokens through our advanced software. With countless airdrop opportunities and a user-centric approach, Mooner Hive is paving the way for the future of DeFi. Join Mooner Hive today and start your rewarding crypto journey! Whether you're a crypto investor or a project owner, we're your one-stop destination for new token launches, airdrops, and earning crypto. Get Social With Moonerhive Twitter | Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | Github
    • Надо ждать когда ФРС начнет снижать ставку и тогда можем и новый ATH увидеть. Акции в США полнимаются тоже на этих ожиданиях.
    • Из-за рабочего графика пока не успеваю играть совсем. Но все собираюсь. : мая в Дискорде было опубликовано объявление по поводу обновлений:   Мне лично крайне неудобно логиниться каждый раз заново на Луну в Метамасом как они сделали сейчас.
    • Актуальные курсы на 8.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Известный аналитик крипторынка изучил возможность возвращения цены биткойна к 70 000 долларов в мае. Цены на биткойны оставались в узком диапазоне с момента их возвращения выше психологического уровня в 60 000 долларов 3 мая. Однако известный аналитик считает, что в этом месяце актив потенциально восстановится до уровня в 70 000 долларов — цены, которой он не видел с 12 апреля. BTC поднимется выше? 8 мая Адриан Здуньчик, известный как «crypto_birb», сообщил своим 652 000 подписчикам X, что потенциальная цель цены биткойна в мае составляет около 70 000 долларов. Аналитик сказал, что мы находимся на бычьем рынке, потому что тенденции 200-недельной и 50-недельной скользящей средней растут.              Кроме того, 200-дневная скользящая средняя на этой неделе достигла рекордного максимума, превысив 50 000 долларов. Пионер биткойнов Энтони Помплиано заметил это, сказав: Здуньчик добавил, что технический индикатор теперь является уровнем поддержки на этой цене. Он сказал, что настроения рынка все еще находятся в фазе «жадности», согласно Индексу страха и жадности, а затраты на майнинг застопорились. Более того, средний прирост в мае в предыдущие рыночные циклы составлял около 15%. «Открытие месяца на уровне 60 600 долларов предполагает ориентировочную цель на конец месяца около 70 000 долларов», - заключил он. Коллега-аналитик и трейдер «Crypto Caesar» заметил, что существует спорный случай, когда Биткойн формирует большую модель «чашка с ручкой» на недельном таймфрейме. «Если этим летом Биткойн сможет начать двигаться выше ATH, то я ожидаю сильного роста вверх и, возможно, более короткого цикла», — добавил он. Ранее на этой неделе криптовалютная биржа Bitfinex сообщила, что некоторые внутрисетевые индикаторы указывают на то, что давление продаж со стороны краткосрочных держателей ослабевает. Более того, бывший генеральный директор BitMEX Артур Хейс заявил , что локальное дно было пройдено, когда BTC достиг $56 800, и рынки останутся в диапазоне от $60 000 до $70 000 примерно до августа.