Play games for free crypto - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Play games for free crypto

I think that there are some applications that give you cryptocurrencies but in small quantities, and most of the applications are deceptive and illegal, they just want to download the application in order to profit from you and will not provide you with anything in return, pay attention to that.

• +1 1

There are many games that said that they will give you free crypto but most of them are scams and not legitimate sites. Do not fall for it easily

Yes many games and app give the statement of giving us good amount of money without any work but most of them are fake and scam which lose our own money do i suggest to all members that we should be careful from these types of apps because we cannot recover our loss after losing it. 

My friend, most of these games are not legitimate and not guaranteed, because there is no evidence of withdrawal or anything that indicates their credibility. And whoever says that he wins from these games is a liar, he does not win from them, but rather from advertising for the game so that your death is not lost with things that are not guaranteed.

Play store we found so many crypto games app, and they says they pay in crypto currency, yes they pays crypto coins but unfortunately this earnings are not much more, its just little bit of coins and in my opinion this games are not profitable.

I never trust these games. I think they are fraudulent and deceitful in order to steal your money from you. Do not fall into their trap that they are using all methods to defraud you .. Good luck to all

Actually, There are many games from where we can earn some free crypto but you should keep in mind that there are some apps which scam others which such activity. You must be careful and make sure before playing in any game. And all of them only gives very small amount and spend most of your time before you can earn big. 

• +4 1

Yes friends, it is possible that we can play free games on this platform because it makes us completely on the opportunity that we do work here and play free games too. 

My dear friend, I see one and exclusive thing, which is that there is no reward for good work and good earnings. You take money for free. Therefore, dear, you must make sure of the validity of these games. There is nothing that gives you free money. There is definitely a return. Games are generally good, but they cause cryptocurrencies. They play because it is possible that we get it in general in this matter because the win does not come in easy. And your match to win comes. There are tasks that he must do and not play a game. We get encrypted coins. Thank you very much.

Yeah, daily raffale takes too much time to win the lottery, but try to get a lot of meany referrals and when they win, you'll get a lot of referral money, but have you tried electronium cloud mining and pi network cloud mining apps? They're sweet, and they don't take much time.

There are many games which you can get cryptocurrency as a reward but a small reward. Also you have to spend a lot of time in those games. So they are same as faucets for me, super low profits and totally wasting of time. 

I can tell you that this bot never give you single penny , because all these app do scam with people, they showing ads to the people and earn from it , they don't pay anything , if you involve in this staff then i  can say that you have been scammed

Hello friends i have heard about such app which pays bitcoin in exchange of playing games and other task too. But the problem is that it oays too little aboumt of satoshi. Thats why i consider these apps and sites  total waste of time.

Hello friend, from my point of view they are very good for people who want to obtain some portion of cryptocurrencies. Of course, there is not much that is obtained from these applications that are games to obtain cryptocurrencies; but if they are sure that they pay that little portion of some cryptoactive and well in my case of experience with these games from the play store those that pay in cryptocurrencies if they have given me that portion of cryptocurrency to my wallet, but those that pay in paypal no and well that's my case friend.

Cryptocurrencies, and especially Bitcoin since its creation in 2009, have gained great acceptance and popularity, a motivation that has been reflected in the same way in gaming platforms that are being used to earn a good amount of money just for spending time being immersed in a virtual world. In this sense, the industry has developed Cryptogames that offer the possibility of creating unique items associated with a token on a blockchain.

Playing games to win is good since you earn money while having fun, despite not being profitable it serves to hang out, it would be good to see an RPG game, which pays in cryptocurrencies to play perhaps in the future. 

Most of these games or sites that claim to give you encryption are a fraud, and if they give you the cryptocurrency, it will give you something very simple that is not worthy.

Therefore, do a mental trial before entering any site or game and do not enter any untrusted sites.

As a beginner, I did not get out of this section yet, so I do not have personal experience with these games, but I am really interested in that, I want an answer too, I will read the comments and learn more about this topic  

• +2 1

Many games are available online that are legitimate and not scams, but I have no details about whether the apps available on the Play Store are legitimate or scams. Many apps are now scams because people demand a small fee before removal, indicating that they are scam apps.

yes my dear friend There are games who pays you free Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. so be consistent while learning you will be able to make good profit on this form.

• +1 1

Wouldn't it be great if you could win coins by playing one of the major games? Like Grand Theft Auto, Fortnite, or Cyberpunk 2077. That way, instead of playing those dumb, easy, and highly addictive games, you'll be able to play nice games.

In fact, I tried some of these games, most of them are in fact fraudulent and do not give you a profit and some of them give you very little profit, I think it is a waste of time, you can use this time for other things that are more profitable and useful

We find a lot of crypto gaming apps on the Play Store, and they claim to pay in crypto currency. They do pay in crypto currency, but the profits aren't anything more than a few coins, and in my experience, these games aren't lucrative.

Many games offers you a very limited amount of crypto in order to play then but i don't think that its worth your time and effort because the amount is very little and you won't neither enjoy the game.