Play games for free crypto - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Play games for free crypto

A friend of mine told me that he knows many people who make money making games, especially with runescape, according to he told me that some of his friends who live in Venezuela have made money through that platform, but to be honest I have never tried play it since I have not had time, but I would like to know if anyone has tried that game or at least they know of some of those that really pay.

I don't really trust that kind of game very much, most of it is scam.

The only way to encourage me is first by doing a very good search and through recommendations from trusted people

Игры с выводом биткоинов на самом деле являются криптовалютными кранами в игровой оболочке, но в последнее время появились и полномасштабные игры с выплатами. Таким образом, достигается взаимная выгода двух сторон: благодаря популярности разработчики получают повышенный доход от рекламы Google AdSense, а игроки получают удовольствие от игры и могут зарабатывать криптовалюту. Игры про биткоин также используются для повышения популярности криптовалюты и позволяют узнать немного больше о технологии.

I do not think that this method of profit reaps profits, so that requires a great effort and more time to collect several points, and those points are converted into Bitcoin or dollars, and some of them need months in order to win a very small amount, and sometimes money is required to be paid to you and it may be Spotter and not pay

For my part, I have not seen gaming platforms that make a profit in crypto, maybe they really exist, but it is best to find another way, since you may earn very little or you can easily be scammed, that is why I recommend using other tools to earn crypto.

There are many games that pay cryptocurrencies, but for me I do not recommend them at all. They are a waste of time, given very small amounts, in addition to some games that require permissions, which endangers privacy, I recommend staying away from them.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my friend but they give

Skittle amount of satoshi and you 

Need to play a lot o reach withdraw amount so you will loss your time

13 minutes ago, Zachy said:

There are many game that can give us free cryptocurrency , but they rewards will be very low . It will take a lot of time to earn some money from it . There are also many scam games , which do not give payment and our time spent will become wasted .

i agree they are earning good money but giving very low comissions

If there are games that give you money to play for free, but they take a long time to reach the minimum withdrawal of the payment, in addition to the time that must be dedicated, I do not know a good game now to recommend you. luck. Greetings.

There are some applications that give rewards that are cryptocurrencies, but they are very small amounts that you will not benefit from well, but just a waste of time

I played such types of games but didn’t get any payment. When i install a crypto earning game I get a little amount as default, after playing several times it becomes worst and irritating. There is no easy way to complete levels so all crypto points will be lost. At last you will have nothing. 

I think most games that promise paying crypto when you play are scams they are not legitimate but I hope they are a few that are legit and even though i guess they don't pay much.

• +2 1

13 minutes ago, sukoe said:

I think most games that promise paying crypto when you play are scams they are not legitimate but I hope they are a few that are legit and even though i guess they don't pay much.

I have been playing with rollercoin for a little over a year, which is one of the most reliable crypto games that I know, I have started little by little and so is my mining farm

the minimum withdrawal is 30K satoshis, at the beginning it may be somewhat slow but as you play you gain mining power the more you play the harder that power

rollercoin.PNG

According to my information, there is a satoshi site, which is a great site to enjoy playing games online with other people and win daily gifts from cryptocurrencies where you are paid by satosh. The minimum withdrawal from this site is 5000 satoshi and it is good that you can withdraw to well-known intermediary sites such as FaucetHub, Coinbase, FastSystem or if you wish, withdraw directly to your Bitcoin wallet.

• +4 1

I think that most games to win Cryptocurrencies are a scam, at least the five that I have played, I never gave the Cryptocurrencies to me after spending many hours playing that yes sometimes I had a great time but what I say does not lead to winning Nothing for that reason I stopped using Cryptocurrency games in the future I don't know if I'll use them at the moment I'm not interested
a big greeting to the whole community

I don't think there are many legit games that will provide you with free cryptos. It's better not to fall for this trap, as the chances are they would be scammers. So it is is advisable true only go for such games which are genuine and trustworthy. Users should be able to distinguish between fake and real games that provide free cryptos.

Yes there arw many games on playstore that give cryptocurrency. But I do not think you get much profit from those games as the money they give is very small. And some of the games may be a scam that will not provide you anything. 

It is true that there are a lot of applications in the form of games that give cryptocurrencies on every mission that you complete in the game, but they are not recommended because they only give some satoshi after a day of playing

Maybe 10+ years ago when BTC was intorduced you could earn some money if you hold BTC in wallet and didnt sell for pennies, but nowdays really games offers only satoshi fractions of BTC worthfew cents, but maybe again if you will hold for another 10+ years when BTC will be 1 mil or more you can bereach also from sathosis...

There are many games that said that they will give you free crypto but most of them are scams and not legitimate sites. Do not fall for it easily

I think to play games and earn crypto is really difficult but one can only try , I tried run topia where you can run and your steps are counted and you are given a coin , then there is a candy crush , and it was good but its so difficult to earn money with it, then again its not for earning but having fun,  if you want to do it to earn money I promise you you will be disapointed

• +3 1
  • +4 1