Your First Investment at Yobit - Page 13 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Your First Investment at Yobit

This is good for me .. buying at a low price and selling at a high price .. this is a quick investment and a quick exchange. But what is the relationship between yo and the yopit platform?
What is the desired surplus of owning this currency?

My first interest in YoBit was in eth. The exchange was done rapidly and the exchanging interface is straightforward. YoBit has numerous monetary standards to browse, however some have no potential and don't have the certainty to contribute.thank u

When I first invested in yobit. My first investment in Yobit was BTC. The transaction was completed very quickly. There are many currencies to choose from in YoBit but I will tell you BTC Best.

Investing in the Yobit is very nice and the good way to get the passive Monet at the Yobit invest box. The more we invest in the Yobit the more we get the percentage of the profit from the Yobit.

As i am new on yobit so i am just hopong for the best. I know there are a lot of coins on yobit but problem is that they are also listen coins which are about to extents.so they creata problem otherwise i am goona invest in future with yobit

Dear friend, I think you provide some basic information about DFI Exchange, but it really helps me because I do not use this DFI Exchange. I also want to improve the DFI exchange. Many members took part in the exchange because they did not want to win.

Yes Buddy On the Yobit there is Only the Investment Option of the Crypto Currency that Give us the More Percentage of the Profit on the daily Basis. It gives us 7 to 2 % on the daily basis. Which is More better than the other Investment Plans in the Market of the Crypto.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:54 AM, Bnance10 said:

It looks simple.  You sell some of your coins when the price goes up. You buy some coins you didn’t have or more of it when price is down.

The positioning part should be adjusted as Yobit issuing new ieo’s.  

But your very first investment plan at Yobit should be a Doge InvestBox.

And while watching and learning about Yobit Coins, you will realize in these new days, everything is related to owning YO tokens.  The more YO you set your goal to own, the more Yobit will benefit you.

Thanks mate for making me understand some tips in yobit but you had made mentioned something i dont know,this Doge investBox. What's all about?

Thank you.

I have not trade on yobit before, I have not deposit yet, Ihave not withdrawn before and neither did I have invested. I have just started not long ago, I joined campaign, and I am work towards seeing my posts counting for good. Later I will visit the invest page of yobit

Truth be told, I have never made a speculation or put aside an installment on Yobit, yet I acquire a few coins from Yobit, and it truly makes me glad to exchange on Yobit while following the advancement of this trade.

In the case of Hiccups, technical support will respond immediately. Recently, technical support is provided through the government channel of the telegram. Have an English-speaking community and a news channel.I'm planning my strategies first because I know that the profit can be good and I want to earn a lot of money so thank you a more time thank you.

While watching and learning about Yobit Coins, you will realize in these new days, everything is related to owning YO tokens. The more YO you set your goal to own, the more Yobit will benefit you. 

• +1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 4:54 PM, Bnance10 said:

It looks simple.  You sell some of your coins when the price goes up. You buy some coins you didn’t have or more of it when price is down.

And while watching and learning about Yobit Coins, you will realize in these new days, everything is related to owning YO tokens.  The more YO you set your goal to own, the more Yobit will benefit you.

My first investment in Yobit was Bitcoin.I basically trade more with Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin goes up a lot.If I invest in youbit invest box e then I will do with bitcoin because I like bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

I would say that investing about থেকে 50 to ০ 60 on a Yobit exchange can be traded in Trump currency first and I make a good profit from this Trump currency.  Claim Most of the time I trade on ebit exchange and I make good profit we can convert our crypto currency to USD and get payment in perfect money digital wallet. Jobit has been around for a long time and I did a lot of business without any problem  Started campaigning against this but I don't have any serious problem because it is normal for me to withdraw and withdraw without any problem because sometimes we have problem only because of wallet but it is solved very fast but more effort for good volume and good response.  Support is needed.

Yobit is a very good exchanger. I have been working for a few days but I like it very much. I have found a very easy way to earn income from YouTube. I have invested and I am able to make a good amount of profit from it. To bring the exchanger

Well, I have recently joined Crypto world, as well as Cryptotalk and YoBit site too. Previous week, I have made my first investment in YoBit site and buy DLRS when the price was 0.000003500 USD and put into Investbox. But the price has fell down a lot that it now reached to 0.000000300 USD Only. I have lost my 50 dollars in my first investment.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I didn't really get a good idea about Yobit when I was first, but Yobit was my first investment in light coins. The transaction was completed very quickly and the trading interface was very simple which I was able to complete very easily. There are a lot of currencies to choose from in YoBit but I don't think anyone has the potential and confidence to invest

Friends thank you so much for this post. My first investment in Yobit was not too much, just a small atalcoin with very low price and volume I was trying to sell it in Yobit for a higher price than what I would pay for it.

It was my first investment through the forum currency, it was wonderful, but the price drop in this way is an exaggerated matter and causes a lot of loss. I hope that everyone will be guilty of investing in the currency in order to benefit everyone

• +1 1

Thanks for posting, But now DOGE currency is not in yobit. Now only BTC and ETH are the currency whose price is going up and down. I think this is the currency that went very high in the future so I would prefer that.

Well now a time i didn't invest anything because i just joined cryptotalk so i did not invest my money in there. I am waiting for a good time when the coins goes low and becomes very cheap will buy them and sell them when the price becomes high

I thank Yobit and Cryptotalk as I have become very good with respect to several important investment topics, I have not really used Yobit for the first exchange but I am in the research to know how to do it and soon become an expert to get the most out of these two great platforms!

• +1 1

Actually i am beginner . I have been using this platform few days ago . But in future i investing our capital . No doubt yobit exchange is the best and secure exchange in the world . I like it very much . Because its use is very easy .

am familiar with Yobit for long time and I done many trades without any problem even many members of social media start campaign against this for many reasons but I never have any serious trouble as its works for me without any trouble deposit and withdrawal is also normal sometime we have problems just because of wallet but this solved very quickly but still support need to have done more effort for good volume and good feedback.

• +1 1