Russian section is more active then English. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Russian section is more active then English.

On 4/15/2020 at 6:18 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Did you noticed  Russian  section  is more active  is more active then English  section.  What you think that what is the reason. I think the reason  mostly  countries are blocked those are participating in English  section 

Indeed I saw this , the Russian segment is more dynamic than English segment, however tragically I don't comprehend Russian language, I wish we can make English area additionally more dynamic.

A section gets active when there is more participation and contribution from its members. Maybe Russian section is having many more members than English section.

The Russians are more active on the cryptotalk website because they still operate honestly and their country is not forbidden, and they are the biggest holder of crypto. They will see their prospects well in the crypts. But they're working honestly and they're involved.

I think there are so many active members in both forum.in both Russian and English there are so many experts also. We should always give importance to the topic not the number of participants if the topic is good gradually the number of participants will increase. Always try to provide contents which is useful to all members.

Yes it is part of the reason that people are more popular in Russia than any other country in the world,And the owner of yobit is from Russia,so people from the forum that are using Russia are more than people that are using another country,so that is why Russia action are more active in the world.

• +2 1

Dear Friend! We should follow the rules and regulations of crypto forum. You should make useful posts to increase your reputation. You should work hard to achieve success. 

Because the crypto was invented by the Russians and that is why they are more active in this. They can also perform better because it is their own language. But in my opinion I don't think we have the knowledge here then we can find success here

Yes this can be one of reasons but i think this forum is more popular in Russia than any other country in the world so the traffic of users from Russia is huge here.. That's why Russian section is more active..

There are also many quality posts in the Russian section. The administration is active. The English section writes a lot of spam comments and opens low quality topics. I hope all this will change in the future and there will be development

This gathering is made by the Russians.All the individual from Russian area are working in this discussion by their local language.So they don't confront any trouble to do day by day task.That's the reason an ever increasing number of Russians joined the forum.Also the Russians are quite evolved about crypto currency.That's the reason Russian segment is such a lot of dynamic than English segment.

Yes you are right because this website is russian and most of the member in this forum from russia and using russian language. 

But i think  now the english language users are also joining  a lot of and they will equal in some days to russian members and my personal opinion is that english language section is more better and here we can send and get our ideas easily russians are also get the infornations  by engkish sections by reading the posts but english users cannot understand the kanguage of russia  this is the reason the member of the engkish section love this forum and working well and earning and learning more.

On 4/15/2020 at 7:18 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Did you noticed  Russian  section  is more active  is more active then English  section.  What you think that what is the reason. I think the reason  mostly  countries are blocked those are participating in English  section 

The Russian section is only for the Russian people and the English section is for the whole world.Russian people work more on this site, so that section is more active.

You are right, my friend, the Russian section is more active than the English department, and the reason is that this forum was established in Russia, and there are many Russian members. I think it is one of the reasons.

This is site of Russian but it also provide opportunity to other countries members to take part in cryptotalk.it is a best site for crypto awareness.

Well I don't know about russian section on the forum. I didn't seen it yet. I thought this is a global platform for all users on the world. That's why we posting on English language as well. Maybe the forum originated from Russia, so the platform is very famous on the region so the number of members is high and it's so active.

Well, this forum is made up of the Russian people so that they wanted a lot of Russians to be involved here in this forum, just give them respect because they're paying us here from every post.

Dear friend your post is very well did you notice that the Russian is more active than the English sector or the main reason could be that the number of people in that section is much greater than the number of people in the English.

P

Indeed, my friend, I noticed this despite the fact that the Russian section includes members from Russia only, while the English section includes members from all countries of the world and I think that this is because digital currencies and these forums have arisen from them, as well as their great interest in these matters related to digital currencies on Unlike other countries

I also noticed that. I think All Russian peoples are joined here are active there. And for Russian peoples maybe low rules and regulations. I saw so many registered members here, but daily active are very few. I think most of the registered are banned.

I don't know why, but you can go to the Russian language department and you can learn some major languages.  This is how it will increase your language experience.  It seems there are a lot of Russian-speaking members there, which is a good thing ..

English is very popular in every country. Similarly, English is very popular in Russian. This forum is a source of income in Russia. This forum is a very effective forum. But I don't know much about the Russian country, of course it will be a very good country, thank you.

Well Russian section is actually no more active and coordinated maybe because the Russians participating in crypto are much greater than the English

Yes, talk g a quick tour round the Russian sector made me realize different things, it can be due to the large number of people in that section compared to ours or the mode at which they conduct themselves

Dear the Russian section is active beacuse it has lot of people joined and they are not to mention in English language they can easily describe their thoughts even the English section down beacuse many people does not describe their own thoughts their less potential in the English writing. 

• +3 1