Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets.

But this is not for everyone, since they pay you for making useful and interesting posts, on the other hand, the faucets have a series of tasks accessible to everyone that can be easily done an hour

I would like to know if this statement is currently true, because i have been losting my time claiming for days in faucets that only pays small pieces of coins, and not event $10 in bitcoin as it looks like impossible. I would like to start working here in CT if they do pay a good amount for making great articles and answers.

Cryptotalk is better than any other form site. Its members do not write blank and false information. They share their experiences with us. More in the pricing section.

I agree, however the faucet is more accessible to others to generate some profit, it's already a matter of style and taste on the part of the user

In my opinion, cryptotalk is better than faucets a thousand times, in cryptotalk I can get much more profit and I am educated with very useful information in the world of crypto.

On 4/15/2020 at 12:04 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are working  are working before  Faucets.  But  they pay us few amount.  Cryptotalk  is much better  then faucets asit pay 3 $ per day by simply  writing  small artical on crypto.  Faucets  pay this amount  round about with in month.

No you are only working in faucets. We don't. We have brain and don't waste our days doing the most useless internet activity. What is this joke post, really. You start with a logical fallacy to make a stupid point in the end. Really I have read many extremely stupid posts so far.

Edited by zhoutong
  • +2 1

Cryptotalk offers a better payment than the faucets, but you always have to take into account the rules of each forum to avoid committing mistakes.

On 15/4/2020 at 5:04, Ch Ayyan said:

Todos estamos trabajando, estamos trabajando antes de Faucets. Pero nos pagan poca cantidad. Cryptotalk es mucho mejor que faucets, ya que paga 3 $ por día simplemente escribiendo pequeños artículos en cripto. Los grifos pagan esta cantidad en un mes.

This according to you. After making several publications within this forum, the reward received is much more profitable especially seeing it from the time factor, because with making some good publications a day in CryptoTalk you can easily get to earn 2 dollars in bitcoin, that for a person who work without referrals within a faucet you do not get it in 1 month so it is more than advisable to take advantage of this option. Beyond that, the wide variety of possibilities to comment on a forum means that the time you spend here commenting and publishing you take advantage of it to learn something that you will never get in a faucet and the most you will get is to get bored. For me the faucets are an extra option that we can add to obtain additional benefits, but in relation to gain-time there, the option to publish in the forum wins widely.

• +2 1

the big difference is that in cryptotalk you read other users and you keep learning new things or raising doubts thanks to the information that circulates in the forum. If we add to that that we win by using it, it is a win win relationship.

faucets are no longer worth just 2 years ago when google adsense stopped dealing with faucets and the bitcoin price increased a lot, leaving many faucet owners at a loss, on the forum it really has a big advantage over faucets, but we will also see from here to 5 days if the administration will be able to fulfill its promises

It is true that the faucets always to be able to charge you must do a huge job to do it and we even force ourselves to do it, but in this forum we win by just giving our opinion and this is rewarded, for something that is not something from the other world, something we do every day throughout our lives.

Cryptotalk is a great opportunity to make money and reward your effort with each publication you make, I do not criticize the faucets because they were my first means to earn money, but it is true that the return is little in relation to the work invested. Cryptotalk is a good way to start to have an income, so that you can get even more out of it knowing how to invest.

Cryptotalk is much better than faucets because there is greater interaction between members sharing knowledge,advice and motivation.most of all the earnings from the posts are higher.

Edited by sukoe
Spelling error

Totally agree, here you work and your payment is guaranteed as long as you comply with the rules of cryptotalk and in this way you can establish a work plan that allows you to generate an income safely. $ 3 per day per month is a minimum of $ 90 without leaving home.

I'm very sorry I didn't have this in those days when you were paid with satoshis directly. Currently I have been publishing and commenting on many posts for days and they are giving me a token called Talk, which so far is not listed on the market. I hope that one day I will have it so I can exchange all the ones I have for some currency that will serve me more. just as the platform is experiencing a wave of people never seen before for the promotion it is launching. When everything is normalized, I think we will have our daily satoshis rewards again.

4 hours ago, norbercripto said:

It is true, it is very difficult to know what interest is taken and what things are written off. Also some of us do not speak English and we are forced to use translators with very poor grammar.

Sometimes I would like to know the criteria they take to say which publication works and which does not, because with that it gives us a margin of error for the next ones. If they tell us where we are wrong, we can correct that mistake, and thus make posts that are enjoyable for everyone. It has also happened to me that I have a good theme project in mind, and I publish it and they delete it without any explanation. I think it is one of the errors that the platform has, not being very clear when it comes to deleting the posts. Taking that out, I think it is a very useful forum at the information level. The next few days will be key to know what is happening with the tokens that they give away

Cryptocurrency taps consume a lot of time on simple money and this is a waste of time and effort. In this time spent, we may spend learning useful skills such as trading, learning translation, learning writing articles, and through what you learn you can make a lot of money Learning is better than relying on taps and taps Do not advance or delay.

I thought freebitco.in would be better than I used to be in the past, but it seems 99,99% of its users will not be able to meet their requirements for withdrawal. They also give you less money if you hold more, so it never gets to raise money. This is a bad website. I once managed to get out of the coinpot, but the amount was too small (only a few hundred dogs) and they were all left behind.  

• +1 1

I agree with your statement 100% thats true , there is no way you can imagine to compare crypto talk with other kind of earning say the faucet, it does not work at all, its important to really check and put together something that works perfectly an  faucets can never earn you anything close to what one earns in faucets so its far much better.

• +4 1

Actually I also use cryptotalk rather than faucets as it provide good money of 3$ in a day. But I do not think faucets are worst as they also give good money. 

I strongly agreed with this statement,As a new member i expect i will learn lot of things here about crypto.

Well, there is no doubt, CryptoTalk was by far the best paying forum ever. And it paid a lot. Naturally, if you spend too much, you are gonna run out of money, and that's is what happened. Now the payment system is broken, and we are paid in Talk token. I guess, better management would have better served the members of cryptotalk, but I am still here, and still posting, and get Talk token every once in a while. 

• +1 1