Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets.

There is no comparison between faucets and cryptotalk, faucet are made to promote coins and those who make money from faucets have a large referral program, but here in cryptotalk everyone can gain money and knowledge.

"We grow by lifting others"

Yes dear cryptotalk is much more better than all other platforms. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. It will help you to improve your content writing skill also. You can earn too much by trading. By trading need too much experience in this field. You will really enjoy this platform. 

l do concur with your view about that, Cryptotalk is truly obviously superior to other people. Spigots pay truly more modest sum than Cryptotalk. More than that sum isn't all that matters, however opportunity that cryptotalk gives us, it is truly more colossal than it.

The faucets were the first experience for all of us, and it was very little profit, other than that, some faucets gave us fake and worthless coins, but in my personal opinion, you don't need to waste time anymore with just these faucets. Let's work in this forum and earn good profit for daily

• +1 1

On 4/15/2020 at 2:49 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are working  are working before  Faucets.  But  they pay us few amount.  Cryptotalk  is much better  then faucets asit pay 3 $ per day by simply  writing  small artical on crypto.  Faucets  pay this amount  round about with in month.

Till now I haven't used faucets. I feel cryptotalk is best because all we have to do is 20 posts per day and we can earn $3-$5 dollars. And I think this is the great opportunity to earn btc . This forum really improves our writing as well thinking capacity. 

I totally agree with you cryptotalk is better than the others, that's why we here. And also in this forum we can find better informations about crypto world. Like you said we can make 3$ per day and this is a good amount of money especially if you're student.

• +5 1

I agree with you all. The cryptotalk forum is a good place to learn from people's ideas and experiences, their mistakes and their suggested opportunities. In addition to that, you get paid per post while doing all that. Who can say no to such an opportunity? Thanks to all the community sharing here. Cheers and have a nice evening.

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Of course there is no doubt cryptotalk is far best forum than all other earning sites. Cryptotalk also improve our vocabulary and our writing skills. Cryptotalk is teaching us as well as paying us for our work. Senior members of the forum are our teachers. I am proud of them.

Hopefully you are good bro there is no comparison between crypto talk and faucets because  it will be give us opportunity to leave our personal opinions and hair crypto talk is not give us an opportunity to leave their comments about irrelevant material, security is high. 

Edited by F4 Shahid Ali
Mistakenly I was post it but my post is not completely done.

Well since I have never tried or used faucets, I may not be able to throw any light on this subject. But I must say, that Crypto talk is really good. It not only helps us in increasing our knowledge about Crypto currency but one is paid for it.

There is no doubt about the fact that crypto talk is better because it can give you more earning than any other site and you can also learn other trading tactics while working here.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

yeah,cryptotalk is much better than faucet. In cryptotalk you can earn a good amount of money in a small time.Faycet need many work and need many time.In this site,you also know about cryptocurrency more. 

No doubt my friend cryptotalk is the best site I ever used also paying a good amount as well. But we can't compare the faucets with this forum. And also by staying at this forum I am learning about the crypto world and making a good profit now.

• +1 1

Certainly, taps can not be as compared to this discussion board because this discussion board pays proper amounts of cash compared to other websites and exceptional ways , So we are able to get approximately $ ninety a month

On 4/15/2020 at 6:04 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are working  are working before  Faucets.  But  they pay us few amount.  Cryptotalk  is much better  then faucets asit pay 3 $ per day by simply  writing  small artical on crypto.  Faucets  pay this amount  round about with in month.

Yeah faucet sites are so west of time for us, its not paying that much of moneys and also they are so hard to rich the minimum withdrawal limit of the faucet site, and i didn't rich the payment level of this forum but still  this forum pays much more money than faucet sites,

Yes, basically! Of course I think there is no comparison between the two forums. Both are the same crypto talk. A forum where we can share our opinions and gain knowledge through the opinions of others.  We can make money by posting comments but admins and members can also make money on facebook but pay for crypto posts and comments so there is no comparison because CryptoTalk is a community website and Facebook is for promoting cryptocurrency.

Cryptotalk is far better than Faucet .I think We can not compare these two. Cryptotalk is a very good platform where you can earn a good amount is a easier way. Its is also good to learn more about cryptocurrency .Spending Time On cryptotalk is always beneficial.  Its good in many ways. Greetings for all!

• +4 1

There is no doubt cryptotalk forum is more better then faucets site.I think faucets site is one kind of time waste site.You can't earn much money from faucets.But you can earn huge amount of money from cryptotalk forum.

faucet was never any proper, i don't know maybe in 2012-2013 they paid desirable however after that they was a total waste of power and time, this discussion board is a way higher option for making satoshis.

• +1 1

Yes of course cryptotalk is much better than foucets because at this forum you can earn 2 or 3 $ daily by posting only and this is not a difficult work for anyone but the foucet pay only few amount. The wonderful benifit of this forum is learning because you can get more knowledge and information about crypto.

• +4 1

This is right cryptotalk is the better than faucets . Faucets give us minimum amount. Cryptotalk give us 3  dollars daily and faucets pay us this amount  round  about with in a one month.

I don't have any ideas on any other website, because since I joined this platform, I find other website useless because I don't gain anything from them, cryptotalk is far better than any other website out there.....

• +1 1

Truly obviously. I didn't discover any site which offer us as much as crypto talk is paying. Most likely it is best site. However, primary concern is that by this site I find out about crypto world and now I making twofold benefit from exchanging.

• +2 1

Well, I would like to tell you that I am new in Crypto world, and it is recently I came to know about Cryptocurrency on this forum. I don't know about faucets but I must tell you about Cryptotalk which I found a better place to earn as well as learn. As I am telling you that I didn't know about Cryptocurrency, this forum introduced me from Cryptocurrency and trading. It is very easy to understand place. Thanks to moderators and the developers of this forum.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 4/15/2020 at 2:04 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Dear @Ch Ayyan we can earn/make money from both either that is faucet or cryptotalk.

But cryptotalk pay us much than the faucet. But there are one advantage of faucet that is you can earn from referral Link without working.

• +3 1