Add Private Feedback Note for Members - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Add Private Feedback Note for Members

I think it can really help but since it the forum has not provided such option i suggest to use comment section using @username e.g @Mdhassan

I think you can use this to give your mate feedback.

Private note are a great way to organize your thoughts before giving feedback to others are preparing for one-on-one conversations. Any notes you write will only be visible to you. A private feedback note is only visible to the author of the note and the manager of who the feedback  note is about.

In my vision it would be a great idea as it would be more helpful to write a detailed information about a spammers and also about appreciation to some well responsible person. Let's see hope for the best to see this feature in the future

Well said mate, you have indeed come with a nice observation. But what I want to draw your attention hair on is that, once the forum gave that opportunity to people, they will end up abusing it. Abusing it in the sense that, people will be using it to notify their friends on the platform so that they will be giving high rating to each other's comment which is abnormal. You are welcome once again mate, have a blessed day ahead.

Right if we have this feature then it would be good as u can write whatever the problem u have with the spammers and get touch with mods and urges then to take some action. Reaction system is also beneficial but also include Private feedback as it could be a well appreciation or something else

But writing your feedback on public is more useful because it is available for all the members to see and they will benefit from it ... unlike when you sen it in private ... that case only one person will benefit from it who is the receiver of the feedback. 

It has done the right thing, but someone is posting well, you go to it in private and motivate him. There is no confirmation of the reaction system right now, whose reputation is the basis of reaction or not, there is just an equal system here. 

Adding a private feedback note to a member on a post is a very welcome idea but I think we should give it more time because the forum is still at an infant stage for giving a feedback privately, I will advice all the members to put more effort on the posting then when the forum is matured enough then we can introduce that to the forum 

This would be absolutely fantastic. With this option members should have a thread to connect with eachother and with the help of this option the community of this forum would thrive and grow to greater levels. I am definitely in the support of this option.

if someone want to give a private feedback the message is always a good option and you can do it directly without any issue of the feedback option.

• +3 1

I think it's okay to leave a feedback to a user if you have done any serious trade with them,and i can use this future tag feedback to add something like 'spammer

there should be both the feedback and the reaction system as well, when your comment and post will most likely be deleted, i think feedback can give to a special member

Edited by Mohammadmohd

Yes, I think that this may be a good thing, especially that it has great privacy, because this does not happen in general will lead to problems among members and we will see false reports and bad reputation points that are not due

• +2 1

This is a good option to be applied by the forum. We can avoid the bad reputation points that are presented randomly, but I do not think this will be applied by the forum.

I agree with you on this suggestion that the parasites here who just want to steal cause us a permanent mood that I cannot find. A solution for them .. When I can expose them here, everyone will be afraid.

Yes, it will be good for everyone. Good for you, him and the forum, but you can cut it short by submitting a report

You can actually do that by quoting the post of the member and then rplying to it. However if you quote a member, it becomes public and everyone will see it. I also think it will be nice if there is a featurw that will allow us to chat and communicate with other members of the forum. I believe this will strengthen the bond between members and will also allow members to discuss on topics to create in order to  avoid duplicate topics.

On 10/18/2019 at 3:02 PM, cryptosix said:

This is nice suggestion for trading in marketplace where we can easily know how much the person is good.

I wish this should be implented now so we can start to utilize for services and other things. This will also help to findout a scammer easily.

I also suggest their shouldn't be ratings for free things so people should use genuinely just like in other forums.

Yes you are absolutely write that it is best thing we can use this in every where specially in markets so that people were use more and more and earn money.

• +1 1

I figure your thought can be coordinated into the current strategy for giving notorieties in this manner that at whatever point somebody needs to give a positive or negative standing to any other individual he ought to likewise keep in touch with some data about it

There is need to improve private chat section which members can create a group private chat. That will hep members to share different kind of knowledge without making posts that can be consider trash in the forum. 

Yes it would be a good initiative because with the current system you can abuse many member feedback, just to tarnish the reputation of one member.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:46 AM, hexwin said:

I would like if we can see option to write text feedback to specific members.
That would be much better than current reaction system.

If someone is good quality poster or if I traded with him, I want to write short text review.

If someone is non-stop spamming me with fake conversation spam - I also want to write review for his profile.

This Feedback feature should be private only, and not public.

This is a great suggestion bro. In addition, I want to urge the admin and moderators of this platform to also relax some of the rules of this platform. The rules are too harsh on its users. They should review some of them please. @hexwin

Edited by Onoru

Well, your suggestion is good. It will help to get the reason of people's disagree of our posts and give bad reputation. But I also think that it will increase in violation of the forum, so that people will start to take revenge even they would be wrong enough.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I hope to add this feature because we can thus alert the other person if he is writing unhelpful content or copying and pasting member comments, as this note gives him an opportunity to discover his mistakes and fix them.

Awesome suggestion mate. It would be really Better and very beneficial for all members. It is good thing to give private feedback. In this way we can make more followers and friends. @Ab.kalyar i think his suggestion is really attractive and practical.

• +4 1