Have You Ever Tried Surveys? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Have You Ever Tried Surveys?

Yes I have tried and I am not willing to do it again, it is a big scam and I do not believe that people can gain from it, I registered in a site that sends around three surveys a day but after they ask you so many questions and then they tell you that you are not suitable for the survey, it is such a waste of time and effort.   

In fact, I tried a lot to try polls, but I did not succeed in it and it was not a good idea. As for me, I am very happy to join this wonderful forum because it is full of benefit

In fact, I tried a lot to try polls, but I did not succeed in it and it was not a good idea. As for me, I am very happy to join this wonderful forum because it is full of benefit

- I have never tried to work on leave because I enjoy working in forums from the very beginning so I have not tried to work on any other online platform. I think I can earn money by working here  I think it's very good so I don't feel the need to work here and work elsewhere so I will tell you the service is very good to work there and it will be good for your future because you can learn a lot here.....

Well, I know that survey is actually another earning opportunity in the cryptocurrecy world, but I don't have proper knowledge of it so I have not tried it yet, but soon I am hoping to do some research about it and see what I can get.

• +2 1

Swag bucks and so many website provides this paid survey and offer Walt's, but unfortunately this surveys only helps good economy country users only, so I don't use this surveys but some users earn good money in this sites, some times this surveys are really time wasting.

well frankly speaking I haven't try that either and I don't know how it's works,  although I do heard a lot about it but haven't try it  yet. Anyway I enjoyed seriously in this forum  that's why I couldn't view any sites. 

I tried several survey panels and the vast majority are scams or they pay but very little, in general I can tell you that they are not worth it. The only one that paid me and it was profitable is Dentacoin, which is a website created by dentists, they pay in their native currency called dentacoin.

• +2 1

If for a while I participate in several survey panels and most of them are not worth it, because they do not pay what they say or they do not allow you to do many surveys. The only recommendable is dentavox which is a panel created by dentists and pays quite well and is super reliable,

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes friend I tried several survey but maximum of them are scam. Besides if any site give you payment for your working then it’s very small amount. So personally I don’t like that.

I tried some of the survey sites. Truly speaking there is no piece of junks than doing surveys. Because you give your valuable time there and they pay you so little that you cannot even think of that. That is not worth for a living. So i suggest or prefer that the best way to earn is by trading or posting here than attending surveys. 

I attempted a few of the study locales. Genuinely talking there's no piece of throws out than doing overviews. Since you grant your profitable time there and they pay you so small simply cannot indeed think of that. That's not worth for a living. So i propose or incline toward that perfect way">the most perfect way to win is by exchanging or posting here than going to overviews.

Hello my dear friend, this kind of work really gets tired of me. Why don't I find it very annoying, but I like it only when I can earn income by doing these things. I hope you understand me. Thank you my friend.

We're working to respond to my opinion polls, because the only interaction I have is during my academic years and even my work pays very little for a number of projects and assignments, and spending time for some dime is unrealistic or even penny.

I did not try it and I am not ready to try it because I feel it is like a quiz or an exam and I really hate the nervousness that I suffer from whenever I have an exam, so they are not suitable for me and my character, although I have heard that a large numb er of people are using it as a main source of income , and I really cannot understand how is that possible.

• +1 1

It is just one of the ways, which people can earn from. But no doubt l have heard a lot of bad news about surveys. l mean there are a lot of survey websites, where people fill out information, and they steal their information. 

Swag Books has many websites. We can do this.  And many more websites provide these paid surveys and offer Walt, but unfortunately these surveys only help users in good economy countries, so I do not use this survey but some users make good money on these sites. With this we make a lot of money  Can do

In fact, all methods are useless and do not provide interest. I advise you to work in investing and trading blinds, in which there is a good profit.

For me I work like this

Yeah, I have tried surveys many times and it has paid me well, but you have to me more focused and it will consume lot of time and always do the surveys of the sites who pays you well otherwise you will only waste your time.

In my country there is no good paid surveys. Most of the paid posts are for Americans. But I earned a little amount and that is also i a crypto-currency. We shouldn't west our time in this. Rather than we should develop our skills to earn from internet. Thanks for the post. 

Surveys are so strange thing to earn moneysurveys paying more than $1 for 1h. Thats not much at all.They need a lot of time and effort as well, and the return is weak compared to effort and time.Survey is very boring and also time waste because there is no healthy income we can generate through it. So working on crypto forums is best for earning so now i am doing trading for healthy profit. 

• +2 1

Yes, I tried it

In my opinion, opinion polls bring a lot of money to you, but the money depends on the number of questionnaires that will arrive to you or if the questionnaires are available in your country.

🖌️ They only give you a set number of questionnaires to work on, not an open number

I did not try it, my friend, because it is not available in my country, and in fact I do not have any information about it whether it is legitimate or not, I find a lot of members who do it. I hope you can try it and get profits from it. 

• +3 1

I tried a lot of global survey sites but I didn't like it very much for several reasons! One of the most important of these reasons is that the questionnaires are distributed according to the country in which you live! For example, poor countries, for example, Syria, Yemen, and Iraq are not very welcomed by these sites, so the distribution of questionnaires for them is small, which directly affects the amount paid on a daily basis.

Yes, my friend of course I am old here and I have tried the polls very much and participated in them and I have given my opinion on a lot of things here, but I have never set up a survey but I love this.