Have You Ever Tried Surveys? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Have You Ever Tried Surveys?

On 4/14/2020 at 8:01 PM, malik6314193 said:

I tried every methods by which we can earn. I also try survey earning but i am failed to earn any money from that. Now i think we can earn by jist investment and trading. 

One of the safest ways is to trade something that others have tried before you, and through it you may get a good income, but real wealth comes from trying something new, in other words it comes from taking risks ..

Greetings

• +2 1

We want to know a lot about this because we can come up with a lot of ideas here. We hope we can learn a lot from this and who understands better. We hope we know a lot from this.  Hopefully we can understand something and know something good, we get a lot from here

• +1 1

I think Cryptotalk is the best platform then surveying in the websites.So,I make choice of using Cryptotalk.  seems very beneficial as it will give a good opportunity to all users for increasing their earnings.

• +1 1

Recently, I saw that the questionnaires have become useless, the income is somewhat low, it was much better over the past years, but that is normal, every field flourishes for a period of time.

• +1 3

the profit from these sites is effective, especially survey sites, but I think that in order for you to have good returns from these sites, you must be in developed countries such as America

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Throughout these years I tried various survey panels but I did not get very good results, in general they are a waste of time. The only page to earn doing surveys that worked for me is dentacoin that I have been working on for a long time and I already obtained very good profits.

• +1 2

I tried various survey panels but I did not get very good results, in general they are a waste of time. The only page to earn doing surveys that worked for me is dentacoin that I have been working on for a long time and I already obtained very good profits.

• +1 1

I tried some survey sites. Truth be told, there is no better word than survey. Because you give your precious time there and they pay you so little, you can’t even think so. It is not worth living. So I would suggest or like that doing business or posting here is the best way to earn than participating in a survey

• +1 1

As a beginner i have tried also taking surveys online to earn money but in my experience surveys that offers payment after taking a survey doesn't pay. Surveys online is a scam and just a waste of time much better to work in this forum or make a trade in exchange or make an investment with cryptocurrency which will give you good profit than working to some useless sites like surveys.

• +1 1

When I started looking for how to make money online, I started with survey panels which generated positive profits but I had to use VPN to generate a different IP to be able to enter the different survey panels. From my opinion, surveys are a great opportunity, if you do some research you will learn everything about how to complete surveys and you will have knowledge that can help you for your whole life. Until today I continue to carry out surveys but to a lesser extent.

I have tried many surveys and unfortunately, they were all scams but thankfully, I didn't lose any money so I don't think it will hurt to try but the only thing you have to lose doing surveys is time.

• +1 2

No because  this is so annoying suervey site is most scam and they pay more but most are fake site survey site also steal our personal information this cause i don't like to work there 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If I have tried them but in many of them I have a lot of difficulties first to get my profile approved and second to get the account accepted and paid, then I am not focused on that right now, I am learning the world of crypto to see if it works out for me

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/15/2020 at 3:23 AM, Michael0606 said:

Paid surveys are complicated, however there are unique pages and apps, such as dentavox or livepanel, that have their own surveys and never disqualify you.

Yes good surveys are always complicated, though finding a good one is always difficult,  I  made some surveys that were scam. They promised to pay after each survey but I was automatically logged out after I finished. Good surveys are hard to find.

• +1 2

I also heard about it.but still i can't try this because one of my friends was tried it or they cheated him.there are many website available for survey but most of them are fake.but i am not sure about it.

• +3 1

I also try earning from servers but I failed in . I think these sites are scammers. Therefore I suggest you all members that do not trust these sites because many of them are fake. I don't like this sites. 

• +1 1

On 4/14/2020 at 9:22 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

I hear about people earning a lot from doing surveys and offers, but I haven't tried them personally. 

What do you think about that? Have you tried earning from them?

I appreciate your answers!

No my friend I don't tried earning money form there any sites . Because I know more of sites are fake and scam . And who's sites are pay it's very minimum amount . And we don't know who's sites are safe .

• +1 3

I think surveys can be very stressful in that the questions they ask sometimes are just too many. Also they ask for much sensitive data to complete some of these surveys. There are not Much survey sites and apps that pays well anyways.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have no interest in surveys and I think they are not profitable, so I care about currencies, exchange, investment and trade matters, because they are more profitable and fun.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

Personally I have never tried to make money doing surveys, but I do know a friend who tried, he didn't really earn much doing it, but he did earn some extra money. If you ask me if it's worth it, well that depends on one's interests. I think it would be better if you spent that time acquiring knowledge and doing some trading, but as I said that depends on you. 

• +2 1

Indeed, I have attempted many review destinations like SurveyJunkie, Crowdflower, Wannads, Adgate Media, Personally, and some more, these overview locales are nearly genuine and paying till date, however just concern is, they are simply accessible to explicit nations like US, Netherlands, Australia, UAE, Canada and other few nations. Around the world, these studies are not open, and on the off chance that a few sites permit studies, at that point the installment is excessively low, and unfeasible to contribute the time on for certain dimes or even pennies.

• +5 1

On 4/14/2020 at 9:22 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

I hear about people earning a lot from doing surveys and offers, but I haven't tried them personally. 

What do you think about that? Have you tried earning from them?

I appreciate your answers!

No dude i also haven't tried surveys personally to earn income. As i thinks that it would be just a waste of time and we get nothing. If we want to earn a good money than we should pay our attention to this forum it gives us money and also givds us a great knowledge about cryptocurrencies from which we could become a good trader in crypto world and can earn a good profit.

• +1 1

I tried one survey platfrom that we can earn crypto. I think the name of the coin was denta. I was doing surveys and we could a take 10 survey a day and i could a earn 5$ per day, but it was really hard because you need to focus on the questions otherwise survey asks you what was the last question and if you don't remember they will suspend you and if you do that mistakes couple times they will banned you, but this forum is a better place i guess .

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes, I've tried some surveys before. It really take a lot of time (20-30 minutes) to complete even a single survey and it pays so little that it hardly is worth the effort. And in order to prevent the cheats they have some sanity checks inside the surveys. Of course , they may be worth the time if you are desperate for cash, I won't talk negatively about this but cryptotalk is best in earning free satoshis. 

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.