The long term of Bitcoin !!!  - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

The long term of Bitcoin !!! 

A long time bitcoin stable before its too low position but its too much batter position and I think its safe position not a risk and thanks dear to share the details its benefit for the newbie and help in this topics. 

• +2 1

Thank you very much everyone for giving good details about itcoin. In this currency, Bitcoin is in the wet moment and in the first place of all cryptocurrencies and a good development is predicted.

Thanks to share this information its really good information about bitcoin, everyone knows how much popular is bitcoin and its already 18 million bitcoins mines, and only 3 million bitcoins mine in 100 years so now we see the highest prices in coming soon years.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

It is not actually called the division, I think that you're talking about the Bitcoin halving where the mining rate of Bitcoin would be reduced to half every time that Bitcoin will surpass a total amount of new mints.

9 minutes ago, Makxxx23 said:

Thanks to share this information its really good information about bitcoin, everyone knows how much popular is bitcoin and its already 18 million bitcoins mines, and only 3 million bitcoins mine in 100 years so now we see the highest prices in coming soon years.

@Makxxx23 Yes dear it is very informative topic because I don't , the bitcoin owner has 120 years think, wow it will be a popular coin the competition will not possible with this coin, I am really impressed.

• +5 1

Thanks mate for sharing such an information here, being a new member of crypto world I was unaware of the fact before. Your post have proved beneficial for me. I'm just entered the world of cryptocurrencies and I think starting my crypto journey from this platform will surely prove beneficial for me. And I'm sure that the time I'm spending on this platform will lead me to the path of success. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 4/15/2020 at 2:00 AM, George10 said:

That's great information their and its well narrated its true there are 21 million of bitcoins in circulation of wich about 18 million has already been mined and the remaining bitcoins will be completely mined in 2140 and I believe this is what will continue making it's price to rise in value as well as giving confidence to investors.

Hi friend ! I am agree with you the price of bitcoin will increase when all the remaining bitcoin will be mine . As we know bitcoin has high price and the value in the market after the completion of mining its value and worth will be increase more than before.

• +5 1

It is really a good and newly information about Bitcoin for me. I didn't know this before and also new to this crypto world. But this information is so great for me. Thank you so much for sharing this information which will help to newbies in learning.

• +5 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes my dear very very thank you souch for sharing this right information. No doubt this time the price of bitcoin at the peaks and even bitcoin mining works. So I think this is very useful information.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I think investing in bitcoins for a long term career is a good choice and money people are investing their money safely and for a long time doing the same thing because everyone wants to be safe in the future and in the interiors because the rates required in the future are going very well  For business if someone invests their money in today’s debtbot it will give more profit I would say don’t go as the first analyst for a long time say things and start small investments with short term investments.

• +1 1

Well my friend that's great information about the division of bitcoin there you narrated it well and I think this process also helps this currency to continue rising higher like we witnessed how the price doubled recently and I think we are to see more price increament as time goes on, more especially after all 21 millions bitcoins are mined.

• +5 1

If and only if the Bitcoins are legally accepted all across the world then only it will be full fledgedly accepted all across the world then more people. Working here gives a lot of fun especially to those life belongs to cryptoworld. The Bitcoin is now hot of the world. Especially your inflation idea. These are main reason for indevelopement of Bitcoin.  Bitcoin price high because after each halving the amount is being reduced so the supplies will be less.

• +5 1

there is no reduction on the part of the coins, they are actually same but what is different is the mining profits from the currency and you should not be worried for it too because the rate will be increasing to compensate that.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is limited and in the long run it will end up in the mines. Our question is will bitcoin remain at its current price or will it continue to rise after mining is complete? There is still speculation that the price of bitcoin will go up after being mined, so how will other coins survive, disappear, or increase? We can only wait.

• +1 1

Bitcoin needs to be split to protect the value of bitcoin and protect cryptocurrencies from inflation and their depreciation.  After mining is completed in 2140, no one knows what will happen.Only when its price is increased will it improve the work efficiency of the users and enable them to earn a lot of money from the users.  I think you thank my friend.

the bitcoin is actually a lot old project and that is how you can know about it with the help of the history but be careful with the investment plate forms and you will be good to know about it in the long term.

The bitcoin is the most stable, trustable and the preferable currency in the world the price of bitcoin never goes down. this is the basic reason that a lot rich person hold a lot of bitcoin as an assets for a long time so it gives us a lot of profit.

Investing in bitcoin is a great option for a long career and people want to invest their money in a safe place for a long time because everyone wants to be safe in the future and that is why the producers are so good. Because the future demand is so great, what could be more profitable if you put your business into a new business today? Do not overdo it and start with a small, short-term investment that will greatly affect your income.

Hello my friend. Indeed I agree with you about that and thank you for sharing a such data, I think Bitcoin isn't simply well known in light of the fact that his worth additionally has the right to trusted by numerous individuals, since yes there are many verification about the individuals who changed their life since it.

Bitcoin is very popular and it will always be since it is the number 1 cryptocurrency, it is the best and it is the cryptocurrency that has left many benefits to many people because it rises rapidly in price that is why many people use bitcoin.

Purchasing profit the bit-coins for your own longterm career it is really a good option and significance of people today are performing precisely the exact same they truly are investing their own money from the secure place and also for long because everybody else needs stable are now living at the long run and inbetweeners it's extremely good as the pace of their required proceeding therefore good incoming period it provides more benefit in case anybody has ever spent their profit the modern date but for its brand new firm that I desire to state do not proceed for its lengthy period analyser matters and focus on the tiny investments using short-duration investments which can soon be better and he'll find motivation from your own benefit.

Well, I guess that I understood your point, but definitely BTC is here to stay and hopefully it will stay for a longer time , and the other crypto currency would also perform the way the BTC is also parforming.

• +1 1

Such a great explanation of bitcoin!It is highly appreciated.I think I have learnt a lot about bitcoin and different crypto currencies from this forum.Especially your post is very good!Thanks for the info...

On 4/14/2020 at 3:23 PM, abualez said:

Im'  here at the cryptotalk forum and I feel fun diving into all the topics related to the bitcoin world..but today, by browsing on the internet I passed on one of the topics that made me curious to know that ... which is # division of Bitcoin  "it might be This information is outdated information for some of you, gentlemen, but for me it is interesting information and for this I wanted to share it with you and share it for beginners in the cryptotalk forum ...
Through my reading on this topic, I understood that the division and reduction of bitcoin every four years by currency programmers came to protect this currency from the impact of its future inflation, and for this reason a specific value was set for Bitcoin production, which amounts to 21 million bitcoins, which are produced by mining, Which will be completed by 2140, and therefore the mechanism for this is that in order to reach the maximum set in 21 million Bitcoin which is the total production distributed in the form of rewards to its members who dismantled the blocks by mining or transferring rewards, they are distributed according to the theory of decay .. !!

Thanks a lot for sharing this wonderful idea about bitcoin. Indeed you share what will be helpful and beneficiary for all mates, following this post will certainly lead to success, we are proud and lucky to have you in our midst senior.

Edited by Ajkion
  • +1 1