Who will be affected first ?? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Who will be affected first ??

Developed countries that adopt bitcoin will be affected the first. Third world countries will take more benefits from Cryptocurrencies more than other countries. We all know that they are suffering from a lot of problems. However , the use Cryptocurrencies , will sooner or later become an active part of the world economy .

I also realize that there are old discussions that are still being discussed and many are quite interesting, but to be honest, many times we have new ones fear of trying to post something that may be interesting, because we need support, read us

Absolutely you have done a good question. I think all developing countries are affected by its price.They also make a very good profit because their income is very high through investment in BTC.

On 4/14/2020 at 7:53 PM, abualez said:

Let's say, gentlemen, the spread of bitcoin has become very fast at the moment, so who do you think will be affected first, are the developed countries or the developing countries ?? ... and what are the negatives that may result from Of its spread?? !! 
Hope you share your opinions.

Hello my dear friend, will be affected i think both because developed countries will be affected by financial increase and low, and also of the developing countries will be affected for their needs and plans will be canceled. 

Dear as you know that the crypto currencies have blocked since a years ago. So it may spent on some countries. But it will hope that in the future it developed in very good way. So i suggest you to work on thia forum because the prices of bitcoins increase day by day.

I do not understand when you speak of "affected"? it will be on the positive side right? I believe that underdeveloped countries are the first to implement cryptocurrency policies and expand their use, due to the need they may have, perhaps a new way of doing economics calls them more attention than developed countries with a stable structure.

• +2 1

We can say that the countries that have not yet dealt with this currency will be at the last stage of progress and development in relation to countries that have been learning from past periods that they are on remarkable progress from recent periods and the negative effects of both of them are heading towards losing the balance of paper currencies, especially as we have become using fast currencies through networks.  The net and thanks

In my opinion, the people who will be affected the most are the developed countries because many developing countries invest in the matter because it is wonderful and it will help them to progress and save money. 

He who fail to follow the platform rules and regulations what to stop and what to do such as copying someone work which is plagiarism, and using multiple accounts.

I think that developed countries will be affected positively because they have experience and knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies in addition to modern devices capable of mining operations. As for developing countries, they will be affected negatively because they lack experience and some developing countries prohibit the use of the encrypted currency in their country until our time.

Countries that accepted Bitcoin earlier got the best benefits of it and the countries which didn't accepted yet are the one's surely be regretted for their decision. Bitcoin has become a brand and getting more and more popularity as the days passing so we should get it's benefits too.

I think that totally devoleped countries will get good profit from the BTC. And all devoleping countries get small benifte. It is because all devoleped countries have set out their infrastructure at the base of money and devoleping countries have no great money for invest in BTC.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

I think both countries will be affected but the devolved countries already working on this and they have more capital than developing countries. So devolop coutries will get the first advantage. 

If anyone joins this platform and does not follow its rules and regulations in the right way, then we are the first one to get updated, and I will do this advice and that new beginner should follow all the rules and regulations of this platform.  

I think that the 3rd-world countries will benefit from crypto coins more than other countries because they are suffering from high inflation and the people looking for a safe haven, bitcoin is very good because Bitcoin is store of value.

• +1 1

This platform is very good and since I came here I did not have any knowledge  but now I have a lot of knowledge , And it came to me only because of cryptotalk This is a very good platform I have learned a lot from here because when I came I did not know anything about cryptocurrency We have a great chance to learn this 

Dear actually developed countries almost used cryptocurrencies and and therefore it effect little on develped countries . Both will affected. But developing countries more effect then develped countries. Crypto currencies depend on government and some govt are not accept to Crypto currencies.

• +2 1

In my opinion both are affected from these cryptocurrencies. Become every government have their currency and their banks have local money . Therefore done governments are not like cryptocurrencies . But develped countries are less affected because they are using cryptocurrencies . 

Interesting question , I think that the developed countries will get more profit as a result in the increasing values of the cripto currencies because they already are financially strong they can invest more instead of the developing countries.

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information  .if you work then you will achieve your success. You must follow rules and regulations.  Thanks everyone  

It's a good topic for discussion. I think developed countries are the ones that will be affected in general because they have a strong structure, foundation, and capital that will help develop cryptocurrencies faster.

Well I don't think we should talk about it in terms of the country that will be affected. What matters is those that have invested into Bitcoin. they are the ones that will be affected by the move of Bitcoin no matter which country they appear to be in.

In my personal opinion, it is the developing countries that will be affected because they depend on paper currency in all their trades and the cryptocurrency has not entered their market significantly. For this reason, they will suffer while adapting to the new reality.

Dear Mate, As we all know that rate and spread of BTC is spreading in whole world very fast. Now its good for everyone who has BTC and no one ready to hear that its rate gonna fall. Everything has rise or fall in temporary world. We are taking sweet risk and because of its sweetness no one think about loss but the member of community @abualez rise good question. Effect of fallen BTC coin effects all because money is precious to everyone.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.