Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
apolaki

Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic

Although the money is not too much that we can earn here but still it is helping to  stay alive here even in the days when there is no job and even no work to do.

You are right it is helping peop5 but most of the countries that are poor and third world countries these are banned from the foru payment system,  and rich are allowed. 

I think trading cryptocurrencies is really a good idea during this time. you don't need to go out and put yourself in danger and with spending time and try you can earn a good amount of money and also earn money in cryptotalk is also great you can earn and trade with it and make more. I hope corona go away! but let's be realistic and make plan for real life, maybe for 1 or 2 years we have to work just in home.

Yes, surely. also that I am learning more about Cryptocurrencies I am earning in an educational way in my free time and now in this time of panemic even more economically.  the forum is my past-time I am usually making post and commenting on the forum like many other users this has been of great help Cryptotalk forum

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes, cryptotalk campaign is helping me somehow with this pandemic. I've been earning some with the Bitcoin campaign that they brought back. But it not that much because it became harder to earn for your content must have a positive rating first before they pay your content.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sure cryptotalk and yobit help me to improve my economic situation because in this forum and thanks to yobit i can participate in different airdrops and crypto news.

• +2 1

I know and want to know a lot more about cryptocurrencies and I hope it will help me a lot more with information on every subject than earning and cryptocurrencies give people confidence because the world is so huge during epidemicsOblivion is still going on

• +2 1

Cryptotalk would be the best option for earning extra income during this quarantine, so those who used Cryptotalk before the pandemic were lucky to join this forum.

The pandemic is coming back and we need to be in cover. Soon new lockdowns are starting and some countries in Europe have them enforced. We need to be careful and protect our family and friends and I hope that with the help of cryptotalk we can find some good time every day to reduce the stress from this unforseen event.

Cryptotalk has become such a big help for me, specially in the time of this pandemic. Since we are not allowed to go out and engage in too much physical activity, cryptotalk gives us an oppotunity to still earn money and learn at the same time.

Yes, I see that too, most of the members have been helped by the forum to meet their needs from the campaigns on Yobit, I appreciate that. We can also support, by staying in the interaction of the forum.

we can earn money for communicate on this forum in hard political situation. Pandemic, meetings about discrimination, global crisis . Thank you, cryptotalk, for that possibility.

You are absolutely right crypto is helping us in this situation peoples are getting online works of just making content and getting good money peoples are safe at there homes and working so crypto is helping in this situation 

I agree with you, we can earn money for communicate on this forum in hard political situation. Pandemic, meetings about discrimination, global crisis . Thank you, cryptotalk, for that possibility

Yes this is absolutely right. It is very helpful and have  great time for the earning and know how to trade. It is very useful. This forum give us knowledge about the crypto world.

yeah, you are absolutely right. many people have been searching for ways to earn income now that we are in a lockdown because of the pandemic right now. this forum helps us a lot than some more imagined.

Of course, it helps a lot in this epidemic. You can send money while you are at home to any place you want, and this forum in particular has opened a new field so that you can learn while you are in your home without going out to the sick streets. We have benefited a lot from it and many members entered during this period

• +1 1

Yes it is and this is the beauty about it its really important to focus on so many thing but the first one is to make sure that there are ways to which we can be able to earn here and even spend the said cash in a certain way but the good thing with crypto talk today is that you can be able to even grow with it thats the best thing about it and in the end you are able to work with what you have been given.

• +3 1

Hey mate!You are right it helped a lot of people in the pandemic.It help them financially alot.Because there jobs were closed down during the pandemic.And there were nothing to do.It means like they were jobless.But this forum help them much to regain their daily expenses.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hey mate. I totally agree with that statement. As for me, i'm just a student, so this is a great opportunity for me as a part time job. I can make use of my time and earn something sitting at home rather than simply wasting my time. I cannot say this is a great income to fullfill whole family needs but yes we can say this can be a part.

Definitely it's  a YES!

it's actually helping us in many ways. Its boosts us to become more productive in life. Due to this pandemic we have turned out to become irresponsible but after finding out platforms like this, it's really helpful.

Thank you!

I am from Russia, in my country there are many jobs, especially via the Internet, it has become much better than self-employment and more profit.

Certainly benefited from the epidemic.  In spite of everything being stopped in this epidemic, I have benefited from earning and understanding in English.