Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic - Page 20 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
apolaki

Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic

Yes it did help me a lot especially during this time of pandemic and to me this has been a power to which one has been able to enjoy the earnings we had there are so many people out there that earned something and they  were not as lonely and to me this became one of the best place for me to enjoy everything so to me @kikifam I enjoyed being in this place really much 

The cryptotalk plateform is helping the people in the pendemic. In this lockdown many if the people were not earning this plateform gave them a chance to earn. In this plateform members are not only earning they are Sharing their knowledge to the people. It is also helping the members to keep them busy in this lockdown. This plateform is very good.

Yes, of course, this epidemic caused an economic crisis and many people stopped working, so this forum helped many people to provide opportunities for employment within the quarantine and earn money to secure their needs.

This platform is very helpful to get business information and i am so excited to using it it helping me alot everyone is sharing their own views it is increasing my curiosity about business 

During this pandemic, cryptotalk is a great platform to spend time. We can use our free time by learning about cryptoworld and different investment plans، in this forum. This platform also gives us the opportunity to earn by sharing valueable views to other users.

This forum helps us both economically and mentally during the pandemic process. Because mentally it makes us deal with other things. It enables us to learn about the crypto world. And it relieves us of financial difficulties by making payments

You are absolutely correct saying dear guys. During corona virus pandemic the world has seen a denarius mass death all over the world. And the other pandemic was started that was poverty and crisis for covid 19. In this situation lockdown was continue and all working place was off.then crypto income helped us a lot to fulfill a little demands.                 

This is helping because people don't dare to do that outside in the panda mick but because of the crypto people are able to work on this line easily at home and make money income because they work at home.

Many more middle class workers and students able to work from home and earn money. Perhaps the most obvious consequence of the coronavirus outbreak has been the closure of most of the nation’s workplaces, with much of the population now working from home as best they can.Most of those workers who lost their jobs come from occupations that never saw them working from home before the virus struck.

Yes
CryptoTalk has helped me to engage with informative posts shared by other users, read posts and gain knowledge and repeat on specific topics, sharing experiences, problems and questions on various topics, CryptoTalk has helped me a lot to deal with annoying segregation I think it's helpful and connected to a beautiful platform.

Certainly, this forum is a great opportunity to earn cryptocurrencies during the quarantine period, but you should not make your main goal of working here is to get money because the main goal of this forum is to exchange knowledge and discuss ideas related to cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

The truth is that I met cryptotalk a little late but with everything that has happened in these moments has been very helpful and I have been able to generate income from my home. But that is not the most important thing, the most important thing is that while I have been learning and working as a team with all the people in the forum I have noticed growth in the sense of knowing how to write better, to express myself better and to learn about online investments.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you my friend.  The earnings we hear from forums really help us meet our daily expenses in such situations.  Members are able to gain knowledge and earn bitcoin.I can be assisted in the Cryptoclock Forum.  In times of epidemics, Cryptotalk still helps us continue to earn, I am very grateful to Cryptotalk and yobit.

Yes friend you are right. This platform has helped us a lot in this pandemic situations , many of them has lot there jobs and it's a great relief for such people who lost their jobs and are aimless. Cryptotalk helps them a lot.

On 4/13/2020 at 11:45 PM, apolaki said:

I believe Cryptotalk is helping you to survive in this pandemic, let's admit it so many countries are lock down and we have no job but at least here in Cryptotalk we have something to rely on we have no source of income from our office or work offline but Cryptotalk keeps paying it's posters and help them to make an income and survive.

What do you think am I right or I am absolutely right.

Of course, Cryptotalk has helped me in generating income during this pandemic, and has helped to get some extra packet money. I am thankful to the platform since it has helped to get a good amount of earnings, and also I am being able to learn many things related to cryptocurrencies and online earnings.

Cryptotalk really helps people in the pandemic to earn money by staying home but unfortunately i was didn't aware of this great platform. I joined this platform a month ago and yet its helping me alot. 

Hi dear you are right. Cryptotalk useful in the corona virus situation. In these day new job are stop and whole world disturb from this. I is like a way to earn the money easily. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

In fact, this world is truly more effective than it is today. There is no work because of the epidemic. But we are still here and it is so safe. I don’t mean to imply that we can gain here without going home. Of course I forgot to get a lot of knowledge. It is also valuable.

Yea no doubt cryptotalk is a good platform to earn some money. Specially for those people who are not able to work due to lock down it is a good opportunity for them to work on this forum and earn some money. I am also glad to become the part of this forum. I know it gives no more money but this little amount can source the feed of people. 

Yes cryptotalk give the help in the lockdown. In these days many people worried about the earning they do not survive in these days. so it become the source of income at the daily basis. Many people create the account on it in these days. and user advice to working on it. It is the best for working in these days.

Yes my friend totally and not only me, the truth is that many of us here tend to be very helped by Cryptotalk for the simple fact that we can generate and best of all is that while we are generating we are learning the most about the markets, specifically about the cryptocurrency market, for this it is important to take into account all the things you need to know.

• Useful or interesting 1