Let's Follow each other and become friends - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's Follow each other and become friends

Yes dear this is good thing we must follow and gave good reputation point to other and they also gave a proper feedback this is much beneficiary and helpful for both of us.

I don't think this is possible because many members do not like to make friends and do not like virtual friendships, but it is a good idea and useful and it makes us money.

Hello my friend, I agree with you a little bit to become one community and help each other, but I do not agree with you that we follow any member just for the sake of getting to know each other, this is an educational forum  In the first instance, we must follow up on those who benefit us and gain information 

Yes I agreed with you. We should follow to those members who post good content daily. The benefit will receive to you in form of update knowledge. Sometimes we are not aware about something and we learn from others.

Yes, I agree with you. We must all cooperate and be one family. The young must respect the elder and adhere to his instructions and advice. The elderly must take the hand of the novice and guide him on the path to success. We must share information between us, and look for currency updates.  Encoded and put it here so that everyone can benefit from it. And we must unite to stand in the face of fraudsters and expel them from here. This secures the scientific and material benefit for all members

This is a nice thing what I think happens is that if you follow a member and they follow you back. Then you can easily see each others posts and learn from one another.

It's not bad, but in reality, if you came into real life, you wouldn't talk much and laugh with someone you just met, so this is a little difficult. If we come across the same person more than once then this will be possible.

• +4 1

Yes 🥰 your suggestion is right and I like your suggestion. We have to follow that members who are posting the useful posts and gave them a like and in term they will follow us and gave a like on our useful topic. Let's follow each other.

• +4 1

Yes 🥰 your suggestion is right and I like your suggestion. We have to follow that members who are posting the useful so following and being friends with everyone is not a smart idea. Instead, I believe we can just follow and speak with those that we like reading and who have been helpful in this initiative.

Yes you are tired to become a shame we have to get together with each other's so that we can make a proper link chain and there should not be any gap between us so that they could not found any place in this forum for this we have to support and respect to the other members with the really deserve especially on this forum.

Yes, it is good for members to follow up on each other, as the follow-up of expert members helps increase experience by watching the posts made by expert members.  In my opinion, following expert members is very helpful.

Following memberships is a suitable option for beginners as following old and expert members of the forum for beginners makes them learn more quickly.  Keeping track of expert forum members making useful posts makes us not waste time reading all posts that may be useless.

Yes, cooperation here in learning will help us a lot to progress faster, we always have to provide assistance to each other so that we all have enough experience to start all business related to cryptocurrencies.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either

This forum.

Here we work as one family and share useful information and good experiences in the field of cryptocurrencies and this will lead to more exchange of interest.

1148 1344 articles by Maroua Members
Write a comment
14th of April, 2020
After reading your message, I'm going to follow your blog. Don't forget to follow suit. I mean, don't just look at interest. Many people will follow you after you publish this article.

Very few members of the forum use the follow button to follow other members as most of the members do not follow others, but I did not know the reason.  Whereas, the forum is the right place to learn new information and following up with useful members is the most important step in the forum.

Actually Yes this topic gives us lesson that we should live like a family. If we follow each other this thing raise our love for each other. I need to be follower as I am new then kindly follow me and then it will be increase my reputation.

• +1 1

My dear friend, I agree with you in this regard, but as we note that everyone here does not like to make friends and follow each other, and this thing is wrong. We must follow each other and form friendships in order to provide each other's reputation for useful posts

It's a good suggestion because most of our forum members support everyone, and when a reputable member shares any topic, they give their reaction, it's a really good step, they always help like friends and give valuable advice to them. Thus a verb is considered to help junior members.

Yes my friend, I think this is the basic idea of the forum, we should help each other as one family, we must support creative people who publish informative and useful posts for the rest of the forum members, and follow them in order to learn from them.  

This is true .. I love to make friends and share with each other .. and the spirit of cooperation is present among everyone .. I like this .. Good luck to all

My dear friend, I think that your idea is beautiful to form friendships on this platform and to face the problems that we face with each other, it will make it easier for us to work more and we will also create a wonderful environment for work and make things easier for everyone. Thank you, my friend, and good luck

Many of the members here always like to criticise each other i have noticed that while working in the forum. I don't know why because i think we should live here like a family and help each other in every possible way so that we can grow our forum as a team.

• +1 1

This great idea friend. I am agree with you. This is very useful specially for all new coming members. We should follow each other's and help our new and weak friends which didn't know how to work. I am also following lots of lots of helpful friend and also working with each other.